Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,740 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Hilde Krahl
- 1919Billy Varga
- 1919Rex Marshall
- 1930Elaine Devry
- 1935Sherrill Milnes
- 1939Scott McKenzie
- 1945Rod Stewart
- 1960Samira Said
- 1978Tamina Snuka
- 1989Emily Meade
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1883Aleksey Nikolayevich Tolstoy, Russian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1945)
- 1893Albert Jacka, Australian captain, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1932)
- 1908Bernard Lee, English actor (d. 1981)
- 1944William Sanderson, American actor
- 1948Teresa Graves, American actress and singer (d. 2002)
- 1955Michael Schenker, German guitarist (UFO, Scorpions, Contraband, and McAuley Schenker Group)
- 1959Chandra Cheeseborough, American sprinter and coach
- 1959Mark Morrisroe, American artist (d. 1989)
- 1963Mark Pryor, American lawyer and politician, 53rd Arkansas Attorney General
- 1982Julien Brellier, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9The Western Han dynasty ends when Wang Mang claims that the divine Mandate of Heaven called for the end of the dynasty and the beginning of his own, the Xin dynasty.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1810Napoleon Bonaparte divorces his first wife Joséphine.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
- 2013More than 100 people are killed and 270 injured in several bomb blasts in Pakistan.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom McCamus, Nina Hagen, Tom Savini, Mercedes Sosa, Michael Anderson, Felicia Collins, Anna Margaret Collins, Dervla Kirwan, Greg Davies, Bobby Womack.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 10, 1922.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 13, 1922 – Oskar Werner, Austrian-German actor (d. 1984); September 16, 1972 – Shalane McCall, American actress; January 12, 1993 – Zayn Malik, British singer and songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 870