Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,833 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Jessie Bond
- 1919Billy Varga
- 1921Tasso Kavadia
- 1943Kristiina Elstelä
- 1966Naomi Zaizen
- 1981Inga Jankauskaitė
- 1985Alex Meraz
- 1996Sakurako Ohara
- 1997Ayuri Konno
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1769Michel Ney, French general (d. 1815)
- 1922Billy Liddell, Scottish-English footballer (d. 2001)
- 1925Billie Sol Estes, American businessman (d. 2013)
- 1930Elaine Devry, American actress
- 1936Stephen E. Ambrose, American historian and author (d. 2002)
- 1948Teresa Graves, American actress and singer (d. 2002)
- 1949George Foreman, American boxer, actor, and businessman
- 1956Antonio Muñoz Molina, Spanish author
- 1959Mark Morrisroe, American artist (d. 1989)
- 1973Glenn Robinson, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1923Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1962Apollo program: NASA announces plans to build the C-5 rocket launch vehicle. It became better known as the Saturn V Moon rocket, which launched every Apollo Moon mission.
- 1985Sandinista Daniel Ortega becomes president of Nicaragua and vows to continue the transformation to socialism and alliance with the Soviet Union and Cuba; American policy continues to support the Contras in their revolt against the Nicaraguan government.
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 2005A mudslide occurs in La Conchita, California, killing 10 people, injuring many more and closing U.S. Route 101, the main coastal corridor between Los Angeles and San Francisco for 10 days.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Naomi Watts, Jerry Seinfeld, Professor Griff, Corey Allen, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Roy Black, Frank Vincent, Rosie Flores, Daniel Roche, Anna Chancellor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 10, 1922.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 29, 1983 – Tania Gunadi, Indonesian-American actress and producer; August 11, 1968 – Charlie Sexton, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Arc Angels); July 25, 1935 – Barbara Harris, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901