Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,778 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,178 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Violet Wilkey
- 1919Rex Marshall
- 1927Johnnie Ray
- 1943Kristiina Elstelä
- 1948Teresa Graves
- 1964Brad Roberts
- 1980Sarah Shahi
- 1987Chiaki Ito
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1745Isaac Titsingh, Dutch surgeon, scholar, and diplomat (d. 1812)
- 1873George Orton, Canadian runner and hurdler (d. 1958)
- 1904Ray Bolger, American actor and dancer (d. 1987)
- 1914Yu Kuo-hwa, Chinese politician, 23rd Premier of the Republic of China (d. 2000)
- 1938Donald Knuth, American computer scientist and author
- 1939Sonosuke Fujimaki, Japanese fencer
- 1944Bernard Derome, German-Canadian journalist
- 1959Chris Van Hollen, American lawyer and politician
- 1970Scott Ludlam, New Zealand-Australian graphic designer and politician
- 1984Ariane Friedrich, German high jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1475Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1923Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
- 1990Time Warner is formed by the merger of Time Inc. and Warner Communications.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jill Eikenberry, Jessica DiCicco, Candice Accola, Berglind Icey, Gwen Humble, Ryan Starr, Yuichi Nakamura, Urassaya Sperbund, Lionel Jeffries, Farley Granger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 10, 1922.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1994 – Harry Styles, English singer-songwriter (One Direction); November 10, 1963 – Tommy Davidson, American actor and screenwriter; August 2, 1970 – Kevin Smith, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871