Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1945 was a Wednesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,304 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 891 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Hilde Krahl
- 1940Walter Hill
- 1943Jim Croce
- 1944Frank Sinatra, Jr.
- 1949George Foreman
- 1964Brad Roberts
- 1964Tony Gardner
- 1965Butch Hartman
- 1986Erika Padilla
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1780Martin Lichtenstein, German physician and explorer (d. 1857)
- 1919Rex Marshall, American actor and radio host (d. 1983)
- 1934Leonid Kravchuk, Ukrainian politician, 1st President of Ukraine
- 1935Ronnie Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1948Bernard Thévenet, French cyclist and sportscaster
- 1963Mark Pryor, American lawyer and politician, 53rd Arkansas Attorney General
- 1979Bodo Sieber, German rugby player and coach
- 1981James Coppinger, English footballer
- 1983Danilo Dirani, Brazilian race car driver
- 1988Marvin Martin, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1861American Civil War: Florida secedes from the Union.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1984Holy See–United States relations: The United States and Holy See (Vatican City) re-establish full diplomatic relations after almost 117 years, overturning the United States Congress’s 1867 ban on public funding for such a diplomatic envoy.
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 2015A traffic accident between an oil tanker truck and passenger coach en route to Shikarpur from Karachi on the Pakistan National Highway Link Road near Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Karachi, kills at least 62 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andy Ologun, La La Anthony, Brando Eaton, Kiyoshi Hikawa, Lee Bo-young, Kary Ng, Rita Wilson, Danny Pudi, Leila Hatami, Leo Kottke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 10, 1945.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 5, 1967 – Ron Livingston, American actor; September 15, 1980 – Tammie Brown, American drag queen performer and singer; October 1, 1972 – Esa Holopainen, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Amorphis).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 902