Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1945 was a Wednesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,462 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 896 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jerry Wexler
- 1935Ronnie Hawkins
- 1944William Sanderson
- 1945Rod Stewart
- 1948Teresa Graves
- 1960Samira Said
- 1980Sarah Shahi
- 1981Brian Joo
- 1982Misato Fukuen
- 1986Abbey Clancy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1715Christian August Crusius, German philosopher and theologian (d. 1775)
- 1915Cynthia Freeman, American author (d. 1988)
- 1939Sonosuke Fujimaki, Japanese fencer
- 1940Harry Gant, American race car driver
- 1951Rockwell Blake, American operatic tenor
- 1959Chris Van Hollen, American lawyer and politician
- 1960Samira Said, Moroccan singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1973Jakob Cedergren, Swedish-Danish actor
- 1990Wilhelm Ingves, Finnish footballer
- 1996Sakurako Ohara, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1475Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1927Fritz Lang’s futuristic film Metropolis is released in Germany.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Pears, C-Murder, Scatman Crothers, Alfonso Ribeiro, J. P. Manoux, Ernie Terrell, Olivier Gourmet, Ranbir Kapoor, Drea de Matteo, Billy Zane.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 10, 1945.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1968 – Akira Yamaoka, Japanese composer and producer; September 9, 1967 – Chris Caffery, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Savatage, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and Metalium); January 3, 1975 – Thomas Bangalter, French DJ and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 853