Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1945 was a Wednesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,377 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 893 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Jessie Bond
- 1891Ann Shoemaker
- 1908Paul Henreid
- 1940K. J. Yesudas
- 1960Gurinder Chadha
- 1961Evan Handler
- 1978Tamina Snuka
- 1981Brian Joo
- 1986Erika Padilla
- 1996Sakurako Ohara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1654Joshua Barnes, English historian and scholar (d. 1712)
- 1750Thomas Erskine, 1st Baron Erskine, Scottish-English lawyer and politician, Lord Chancellor of Great Britain (d. 1823)
- 1920Georges Marchal, French actor (d. 1997)
- 1929Derek Hammond-Stroud, English actor and singer (d. 2012)
- 1931Peter Barnes, English playwright and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1960Gurinder Chadha, Kenyan-English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1962Kathryn S. McKinley, American computer scientist and academic
- 1970Buff Bagwell, American wrestler and actor
- 1979Obea Moore, American sprinter
- 1986Saleisha Stowers, American model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9The Western Han dynasty ends when Wang Mang claims that the divine Mandate of Heaven called for the end of the dynasty and the beginning of his own, the Xin dynasty.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes his pamphlet Common Sense.
- 1810Napoleon Bonaparte divorces his first wife Joséphine.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1971A by-poll is held in the Lebanese Chouf District.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 2005A mudslide occurs in La Conchita, California, killing 10 people, injuring many more and closing U.S. Route 101, the main coastal corridor between Los Angeles and San Francisco for 10 days.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shubha Phutela, Ken Berry, Maimi Yajima, Chad Faust, Kym Whitley, Ken Kirzinger, Roy Padrick, Leo Penn, Cleo Moore, Michael Guy Chislett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 10, 1945.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1950 – Juice Leskinen, Finnish singer-songwriter (d. 2006); November 3, 1987 – Gemma Ward, Australian model and actress; January 15, 1920 – Pamela Cundell, English actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871