Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1945 was a Wednesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,342 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 892 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Violet Wilkey
- 1908Paul Henreid
- 1927Johnnie Ray
- 1935Ronnie Hawkins
- 1940Walter Hill
- 1961Evan Handler
- 1967Jeremy Cumpston
- 1978Brent Smith
- 1978Tamina Snuka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1905Albert Arlen, Australian pianist, composer, actor, and playwright (d. 1993)
- 1919Milton Parker, American businessman, co-founded the Carnegie Deli (d. 2009)
- 1930Elaine Devry, American actress
- 1930Roy E. Disney, American businessman (d. 2009)
- 1936Burnum Burnum, Australian actor and author (d. 1997)
- 1939David Horowitz, American activist and author, founded the David Horowitz Freedom Center
- 1974Hrithik Roshan, Indian actor and singer
- 1976Alec Shelbrooke, English engineer and politician
- 1980Aleksandr Pogorelov, Russian decathlete
- 1986Erika Padilla, Filipino actress and host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 9The Western Han dynasty ends when Wang Mang claims that the divine Mandate of Heaven called for the end of the dynasty and the beginning of his own, the Xin dynasty.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1962Apollo program: NASA announces plans to build the C-5 rocket launch vehicle. It became better known as the Saturn V Moon rocket, which launched every Apollo Moon mission.
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
- 2015A traffic accident between an oil tanker truck and passenger coach en route to Shikarpur from Karachi on the Pakistan National Highway Link Road near Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Karachi, kills at least 62 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arisa Komiya, Georgie Parker, Ville Laihiala, Ameesha Patel, Jenna Marbles, Tammy Grimes, Arif Şirin, Arianne Zucker, Tyler Posey, Eliza Schneider.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 10, 1945.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1971 – Alejandro Fernández, Mexican singer; August 11, 1980 – Justin Jedlica, American model and businessman; April 18, 1957 – Anna Kathryn Holbrook, American actress and educator.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909