Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1945 was a Wednesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,431 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 895 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Ann Shoemaker
- 1921Tasso Kavadia
- 1927Lee Philips
- 1940Walter Hill
- 1943Kristiina Elstelä
- 1944William Sanderson
- 1964Brad Roberts
- 1974Hrithik Roshan
- 1985Alex Meraz
- 2004Kaitlyn Maher
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1880Manuel Azaña, Spanish jurist and politician, 7th President of Spain (d. 1940)
- 1908Bernard Lee, English actor (d. 1981)
- 1918Les Bennett, English footballer and manager (d. 1999)
- 1924Max Roach, American drummer and composer (M'Boom) (d. 2007)
- 1927Gisele MacKenzie, Canadian-American singer and actress (d. 2003)
- 1938Frank Mahovlich, Canadian ice hockey player and politician
- 1945Jerome Drayton, Canadian runner
- 1960Brian Cowen, Irish lawyer and politician, 12th Taoiseach of Ireland
- 1964Akifumi Tada, Japanese composer
- 1985Alex Meraz, American actor, dancer, and martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1916World War I: In the Erzurum Offensive, Russia defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- 1923Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- 1962Apollo program: NASA announces plans to build the C-5 rocket launch vehicle. It became better known as the Saturn V Moon rocket, which launched every Apollo Moon mission.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 2005A mudslide occurs in La Conchita, California, killing 10 people, injuring many more and closing U.S. Route 101, the main coastal corridor between Los Angeles and San Francisco for 10 days.
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roxie Roker, Kreesha Turner, Lars Andreas Larssen, Gabriele Muccino, Bing Crosby, Lars Jönsson, C. J. Ramone, Paul Wassif, Jack Carson, Claude Blanchard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 10, 1945.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1942 – Allan Clarke, English singer-songwriter (The Hollies); October 10, 1956 – Fiona Fullerton, Nigerian-English actress and singer; December 14, 1972 – Miranda Hart, English actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 884