Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1964 was a Friday and it was the 10th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,493 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 660 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Ray Bolger
- 1927Gisele MacKenzie
- 1929Derek Hammond-Stroud
- 1935Sherrill Milnes
- 1948Donald Fagen
- 1951Nicolas Philibert
- 1961Janet Jones
- 1982Josh Ryan Evans
- 1987Chiaki Ito
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1607Isaac Jogues, French priest and missionary (d. 1646)
- 1780Martin Lichtenstein, German physician and explorer (d. 1857)
- 1850John Wellborn Root, American architect, designed the Rookery Building and Monadnock Building (d. 1891)
- 1913Mehmet Shehu, Albanian politician, 22nd Prime Minister of Albania (d. 1981)
- 1924Ludmilla Chiriaeff, Canadian ballerina, choreographer, and director (d. 1996)
- 1924Max Roach, American drummer and composer (M'Boom) (d. 2007)
- 1936Robert Woodrow Wilson, American physicist and astronomer, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1943Kristiina Elstelä, Finnish actress and singer
- 1946Aynsley Dunbar, English drummer and songwriter (The Jeff Beck Group, Journey, Jefferson Starship, UFO, The Mojos, and John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers)
- 1947Tiit Vähi, Estonian engineer and politician, 11th Prime Minister of Estonia
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1645Archbishop William Laud is beheaded at the Tower of London.
- 1791The Siege of Dunlap’s Station begins near Cincinnati during the Northwest Indian War.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1861American Civil War: Florida secedes from the Union.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
- 1985Sandinista Daniel Ortega becomes president of Nicaragua and vows to continue the transformation to socialism and alliance with the Soviet Union and Cuba; American policy continues to support the Contras in their revolt against the Nicaraguan government.
- 1990Time Warner is formed by the merger of Time Inc. and Warner Communications.
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Tolkan, David Kohan, Liv Ullmann, Yazz, Jyrki 69, Mélanie Doutey, Steven Greenberg, Billy Varga, Jérôme Minière, Willard White.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 10, 1964.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was There! I’ve Said It Again by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1984 – Luke Treadaway, English actor; June 16, 1966 – Phil Vischer, American voice actor, director, producer, and screenwriter, co-created ''VeggieTales''; March 23, 1935 – Barry Cryer, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951