Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1964 was a Friday and it was the 10th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,400 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 657 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Hilde Krahl
- 1920Georges Marchal
- 1927Lee Philips
- 1936Burnum Burnum
- 1944Frank Sinatra, Jr.
- 1945Rod Stewart
- 1961Evan Handler
- 1964Tony Gardner
- 1967Jeremy Cumpston
- 1986Saleisha Stowers
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1891Heinrich Behmann, German mathematician and academic (d. 1970)
- 1931Peter Barnes, English playwright and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1937Daniel Walker Howe, American historian and academic
- 1938Donald Knuth, American computer scientist and author
- 1943Jantzen Derrick, English footballer
- 1950Roy Blunt, American academic and politician
- 1981Brian Joo, American-South Korean singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Fly to the Sky)
- 1982Misato Fukuen, Japanese voice actress
- 1984Marouane Chamakh, Moroccan footballer
- 1998Xu Shilin, Chinese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1923Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- 1927Fritz Lang’s futuristic film Metropolis is released in Germany.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
- 1990Time Warner is formed by the merger of Time Inc. and Warner Communications.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ricardo Arjona, Josh Kelley, D. Ramanaidu, Yuto Nakajima, Terry Kinney, Mackenzie Lintz, Murray McLauchlan, Richard Fariña, Bela Lugosi, Chico Marx.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 10, 1964.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was There! I’ve Said It Again by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1944 – Jean-François Stévenin, French actor and director; October 12, 1952 – Danielle Proulx, Canadian actress; October 2, 1950 – Mike Rutherford, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Genesis and Mike + The Mechanics).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915