Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1964 was a Friday and it was the 10th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,431 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 658 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Albert Arlen
- 1917Hilde Krahl
- 1927Gisele MacKenzie
- 1935Ronnie Hawkins
- 1939Sal Mineo
- 1943Jim Croce
- 1947James Morris
- 1964Brad Roberts
- 1967Jeremy Cumpston
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1840Louis-Nazaire Bégin, Canadian cardinal (d. 1925)
- 1880Manuel Azaña, Spanish jurist and politician, 7th President of Spain (d. 1940)
- 1913Mehmet Shehu, Albanian politician, 22nd Prime Minister of Albania (d. 1981)
- 1918Harry Merkel, German racing driver (d. 1995)
- 1937Thomas Penfield Jackson, American soldier, lawyer, and judge (d. 2013)
- 1960John Mann, English politician
- 1961Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg, Italian-American violinist, author, and educator
- 1966Steve Kramer, American engineer and politician
- 1981Brian Joo, American-South Korean singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Fly to the Sky)
- 1986Abbey Clancy, English model and television host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1861American Civil War: Florida secedes from the Union.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1916World War I: In the Erzurum Offensive, Russia defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1962Apollo program: NASA announces plans to build the C-5 rocket launch vehicle. It became better known as the Saturn V Moon rocket, which launched every Apollo Moon mission.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Albert Martinez, Hank von Helvete, Hanna Pakarinen, Kemal Sunal, Mireille Mathieu, Julie Harris, Derek Fowlds, Valentina Cervi, Nick Traina, Helle Meri.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 10, 1964.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was There! I’ve Said It Again by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1948 – Lorna Heilbron, Scottish actress; March 22, 1970 – Andreas Johnson, Swedish singer-songwriter; April 26, 1980 – Jordana Brewster, Panamanian-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 898