Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1964 was a Friday and it was the 10th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,462 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 659 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Albert Arlen
- 1939Scott McKenzie
- 1944Frank Sinatra, Jr.
- 1948Donald Fagen
- 1951Nicolas Philibert
- 1958Caroline Langrishe
- 1960Gurinder Chadha
- 1967Jeremy Cumpston
- 1986Abbey Clancy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1905Albert Arlen, Australian pianist, composer, actor, and playwright (d. 1993)
- 1908Paul Henreid, Italian-American actor and director (d. 1992)
- 1930Roy E. Disney, American businessman (d. 2009)
- 1937Daniel Walker Howe, American historian and academic
- 1938Frank Mahovlich, Canadian ice hockey player and politician
- 1960Gurinder Chadha, Kenyan-English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1964Chitti Babu, Indian actor (d. 2013)
- 1973Tanya Streeter, British-Caymanian-American world champion freediver
- 1981James Coppinger, English footballer
- 1984Trent Cutler, Australian rugby league footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes his pamphlet Common Sense.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1971A by-poll is held in the Lebanese Chouf District.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 1984Holy See–United States relations: The United States and Holy See (Vatican City) re-establish full diplomatic relations after almost 117 years, overturning the United States Congress’s 1867 ban on public funding for such a diplomatic envoy.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristian Nairn, Ronnie Schell, Ziana Zain, Sam Phillips, Quentin Tarantino, Carol Fran, Sherri Shepherd, Vijay, Lightnin' Hopkins, Jacoby Shaddix.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 10, 1964.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was There! I’ve Said It Again by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1967 – Vendela Kirsebom, Swedish-American model and actress; October 9, 1969 – Steve McQueen, English director, producer, and screenwriter; January 22, 1968 – Heath, Japanese singer-songwriter and bass player (X Japan).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 929