Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1964 was a Friday and it was the 10th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,370 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 656 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Billy Varga
- 1921Tasso Kavadia
- 1939Scott McKenzie
- 1940Walter Hill
- 1945Jennifer Moss
- 1948Donald Fagen
- 1964Brad Roberts
- 1973Jakob Cedergren
- 1985Alex Meraz
- 2004Kaitlyn Maher
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1849Robert Crosbie, Canadian theosophist, founded the United Lodge of Theosophists (d. 1919)
- 1904Ray Bolger, American actor and dancer (d. 1987)
- 1918Arthur Chung, Guyanese lawyer and politician, 1st President of Guyana (d. 2008)
- 1925Günther Knödler, German fencer (d. 1996)
- 1949George Foreman, American boxer, actor, and businessman
- 1959Chandra Cheeseborough, American sprinter and coach
- 1960Benoît Pelletier, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1964Akifumi Tada, Japanese composer
- 1967Maciej Śliwowski, Polish footballer
- 1973Tanya Streeter, British-Caymanian-American world champion freediver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1475Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui.
- 1645Archbishop William Laud is beheaded at the Tower of London.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
- 1990Time Warner is formed by the merger of Time Inc. and Warner Communications.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Renée Fleming, Jan de Bont, Leos Carax, Julian Lennon, Anna Maria Horsford, Nobuhiko Okamoto, Karoline Herfurth, Robert Webber, Steve Higgins, Melanie Peres.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 10, 1964.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was There! I’ve Said It Again by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1970 – Uma Thurman, American actress and singer; September 3, 1983 – Christine Woods, American actress; November 28, 1959 – Judd Nelson, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906