Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1964 was a Friday and it was the 10th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,526 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 661 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Elaine Devry
- 1933Anton Rodgers
- 1938Jim Bailey
- 1943Kristiina Elstelä
- 1949Allu Aravind
- 1953Pat Benatar
- 1961Evan Handler
- 1966Naomi Zaizen
- 1973Ryan Drummond
- 1982Misato Fukuen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1750Thomas Erskine, 1st Baron Erskine, Scottish-English lawyer and politician, Lord Chancellor of Great Britain (d. 1823)
- 1780Martin Lichtenstein, German physician and explorer (d. 1857)
- 1834John Dalberg-Acton, 1st Baron Acton, Italian-English historian and politician (d. 1902)
- 1849Robert Crosbie, Canadian theosophist, founded the United Lodge of Theosophists (d. 1919)
- 1903Voldemar Väli, Estonian-Swedish Greco-Roman wrestler (d. 1997)
- 1939Bill Toomey, American decathlete and coach
- 1953Pat Benatar, American singer-songwriter
- 1972Thomas Alsgaard, Norwegian skier and sportscaster
- 1974Akari Kaida, Japanese pianist and composer
- 1986Saleisha Stowers, American model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1645Archbishop William Laud is beheaded at the Tower of London.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1861American Civil War: Florida secedes from the Union.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
- 1990Time Warner is formed by the merger of Time Inc. and Warner Communications.
- 2005A mudslide occurs in La Conchita, California, killing 10 people, injuring many more and closing U.S. Route 101, the main coastal corridor between Los Angeles and San Francisco for 10 days.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Carter, Cazuza, Bret Hart, Amber Tamblyn, Jean-Paul Roussillon, Jean-Claude Dreyfus, Clément Perron, Kazuya Kamenashi, Afemo Omilami, Charlie Young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 10, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was There! I’ve Said It Again by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1971 – Kris Aquino, Filipino actress and producer; December 9, 1941 – Dan Hicks, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Charlatans and The Acoustic Warriors); May 15, 1978 – Caroline Dhavernas, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,041