Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1991 was a Thursday and it was the 10th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,510 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 322 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Pina Menichelli
- 1903Violet Wilkey
- 1927Johnnie Ray
- 1935Sherrill Milnes
- 1936Burnum Burnum
- 1949Allu Aravind
- 1964Chitti Babu
- 1978Tamina Snuka
- 1980Petri Lindroos
- 2004Kaitlyn Maher
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1860Charles G. D. Roberts, Canadian poet and author (d. 1943)
- 1880Manuel Azaña, Spanish jurist and politician, 7th President of Spain (d. 1940)
- 1883Alfred Saalwächter, German admiral (d. 1945)
- 1903Barbara Hepworth, English sculptor (d. 1975)
- 1918Harry Merkel, German racing driver (d. 1995)
- 1921Rodger Ward, American race car driver (d. 2004)
- 1928Philip Levine, American poet and academic (d. 2015)
- 1940Walter Hill, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1946Aynsley Dunbar, English drummer and songwriter (The Jeff Beck Group, Journey, Jefferson Starship, UFO, The Mojos, and John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers)
- 1965Wally Bell, American baseball umpire (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 1990Time Warner is formed by the merger of Time Inc. and Warner Communications.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
- 2015A traffic accident between an oil tanker truck and passenger coach en route to Shikarpur from Karachi on the Pakistan National Highway Link Road near Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Karachi, kills at least 62 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Felicia Brandström, Jim Belushi, Betty Aberlin, Patrick Macnee, Hisako Manda, Jane Russell, George Peppard, Ane Dahl Torp, Helle Meri, Misaki Momose.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 10, 1991.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Justify My Love by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1951 – Steve Walsh, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Kansas and Streets); August 18, 2003 – Max Charles, American actor; September 21, 1980 – Robert Hoffman, American actor, dancer, and choreographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946