Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1991 was a Thursday and it was the 10th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,664 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 327 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Burnum Burnum
- 1940Walter Hill
- 1947James Morris
- 1960Gurinder Chadha
- 1964Tony Gardner
- 1974Jemaine Clement
- 1974Ryōka Yuzuki
- 1987Chiaki Ito
- 1989Emily Meade
- 1996Sakurako Ohara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1903Voldemar Väli, Estonian-Swedish Greco-Roman wrestler (d. 1997)
- 1910Jean Martinon, French conductor and composer (d. 1976)
- 1911Binod Bihari Chowdhury, Bangladeshi activist (d. 2013)
- 1911Norman Heatley, English biologist and chemist (d. 2004)
- 1917Hilde Krahl, Croatian-Austrian actress (d. 1999)
- 1920Max Patkin, American baseball player and clown (d. 1999)
- 1927Johnnie Ray, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1990)
- 1938Willie McCovey, American baseball player
- 1978Tamina Snuka, American wrestler and actress
- 1986Chen Jin, Chinese badminton player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1645Archbishop William Laud is beheaded at the Tower of London.
- 1916World War I: In the Erzurum Offensive, Russia defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- 1920The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
- 1985Sandinista Daniel Ortega becomes president of Nicaragua and vows to continue the transformation to socialism and alliance with the Soviet Union and Cuba; American policy continues to support the Contras in their revolt against the Nicaraguan government.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emily Kapnek, Johnny Crawford, Shun Oguri, Tim Burgess, Birgit Minichmayr, Don Hewitt, Mathé Altéry, Jimmy Fallon, Tomiko Ishii, Meagan Tandy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 10, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Justify My Love by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1939 – Volker Schlöndorff, German director and producer; May 3, 1933 – James Brown, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (The Famous Flames and The J.B.'s) (d. 2006); January 16, 1946 – Kabir Bedi, Indian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,050