Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1991 was a Thursday and it was the 10th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,538 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 323 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Pina Menichelli
- 1908Bernard Lee
- 1908Paul Henreid
- 1920Georges Marchal
- 1929Derek Hammond-Stroud
- 1935Sherrill Milnes
- 1938Jim Bailey
- 1948Donald Fagen
- 1980Petri Lindroos
- 2006Angelina Jordan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1916Don Metz, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2007)
- 1926Musallam Bseiso, Palestinian journalist and politician
- 1930Elaine Devry, American actress
- 1933Anton Rodgers, English actor and director (d. 2007)
- 1954Greg Towns, Australian footballer
- 1958Caroline Langrishe, English actress
- 1966Naomi Zaizen, Japanese actress
- 1972Mohammed Benzakour, Moroccan-Dutch journalist, poet, and author
- 1984Trent Cutler, Australian rugby league footballer
- 1986Kenneth Vermeer, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1475Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui.
- 1791The Siege of Dunlap’s Station begins near Cincinnati during the Northwest Indian War.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1923Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- 1927Fritz Lang’s futuristic film Metropolis is released in Germany.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
- 2013More than 100 people are killed and 270 injured in several bomb blasts in Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jürgen Prochnow, Karl Sanders, George Lindsey, Robin McNamara, Billy Varga, Jewel Brown, Frans Mohede, Pinkan Mambo, Sarah Carter, Kimbra.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 10, 1991.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Justify My Love by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1940 – William Finley, American actor (d. 2012); April 25, 1965 – John Henson, American puppeteer and voice actor (d. 2014); August 4, 1971 – Rei Dan, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 874