Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1991 was a Thursday and it was the 10th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,607 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 325 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Albert Arlen
- 1935Ronnie Hawkins
- 1938Jim Bailey
- 1945Jennifer Moss
- 1948Donald Fagen
- 1964Tony Gardner
- 1982Josh Ryan Evans
- 1982Misato Fukuen
- 1985Alex Meraz
- 2004Kaitlyn Maher
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1859Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, Spanish philosopher and academic (d. 1909)
- 1873Jack O'Neill, Irish-American baseball player (d. 1935)
- 1911Norman Heatley, English biologist and chemist (d. 2004)
- 1912Maria Mandl, Austrian SS guard (d. 1948)
- 1917Jerry Wexler, American journalist and producer (d. 2008)
- 1947James Morris, American bass-baritone opera singer
- 1963Kira Ivanova, Russian figure skater (d. 2001)
- 1985Abdulkader Dakka, Syrian footballer
- 1986Abbey Clancy, English model and television host
- 2006Angelina Jordan, Norwegian child singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 1810Napoleon Bonaparte divorces his first wife Joséphine.
- 1923Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- 1927Fritz Lang’s futuristic film Metropolis is released in Germany.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1971A by-poll is held in the Lebanese Chouf District.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
- 1990Time Warner is formed by the merger of Time Inc. and Warner Communications.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Schaub, Michael Corcoran, Rebekah Del Rio, Freddie Jones, Bill Mumy, John Pyper-Ferguson, David DeLuise, Alan Best, Shimon Gershon, DJ Tukutz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 10, 1991.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Justify My Love by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 21, 1976 – Michael McIntyre, English comedian and actor; March 11, 1965 – Andy Sturmer, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Beatnik Beatch and Jellyfish); July 27, 1985 – Aljin Abella, Filipino-Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889