Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1996 was a Wednesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,677 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 260 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Jessie Bond
- 1904Ray Bolger
- 1905Albert Arlen
- 1908Bernard Lee
- 1908Paul Henreid
- 1948Teresa Graves
- 1959Fran Walsh
- 1974Jemaine Clement
- 1980Petri Lindroos
- 1987Chiaki Ito
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1893Albert Jacka, Australian captain, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1932)
- 1931John Zizioulas, Greek metropolitan
- 1940K. J. Yesudas, Indian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1945Colonel DeBeers, American wrestler
- 1945Jennifer Moss, English actress and singer (d. 2006)
- 1951Rockwell Blake, American operatic tenor
- 1953Pat Benatar, American singer-songwriter
- 1957Greg Walden, American politician
- 1959Fran Walsh, New Zealand screenwriter and producer
- 1963Mark Pryor, American lawyer and politician, 53rd Arkansas Attorney General
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1870John D. Rockefeller incorporates Standard Oil.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1962Apollo program: NASA announces plans to build the C-5 rocket launch vehicle. It became better known as the Saturn V Moon rocket, which launched every Apollo Moon mission.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
- 1984Holy See–United States relations: The United States and Holy See (Vatican City) re-establish full diplomatic relations after almost 117 years, overturning the United States Congress’s 1867 ban on public funding for such a diplomatic envoy.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ivonne Orsini, Toshiyuki Nishida, Skip James, Catherine Frot, Sara Bareilles, Hal Lindes, Anita Ward, Miki Nakatani, Shūhei Izumi, Maricar Reyes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 10, 1996.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 13, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 9, 1971 – Mack 10, American rapper and actor (Westside Connection); September 19, 1949 – Ernie Sabella, American actor and singer; July 18, 1938 – Lennart Hjulström, Swedish actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955