Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1996 was a Wednesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,835 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 265 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Albert Arlen
- 1920Georges Marchal
- 1921Tasso Kavadia
- 1939Scott McKenzie
- 1948Donald Fagen
- 1953Pat Benatar
- 1960Gurinder Chadha
- 1965Butch Hartman
- 1982Josh Ryan Evans
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1607Isaac Jogues, French priest and missionary (d. 1646)
- 1883Francis X. Bushman, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1966)
- 1910Jean Martinon, French conductor and composer (d. 1976)
- 1935Georg Katzer, German composer and academic
- 1945John Fahey, New Zealand-Australian lawyer and politician; 38th Premier of New South Wales
- 1948Donald Fagen, American singer-songwriter and pianist (Steely Dan)
- 1949Fred Bronson, American journalist and author
- 1954John Gidman, English footballer and manager
- 1963Francesco Panetta, Italian runner
- 1989Kyle Reimers, Australian rules footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9The Western Han dynasty ends when Wang Mang claims that the divine Mandate of Heaven called for the end of the dynasty and the beginning of his own, the Xin dynasty.
- 1645Archbishop William Laud is beheaded at the Tower of London.
- 1791The Siege of Dunlap’s Station begins near Cincinnati during the Northwest Indian War.
- 1927Fritz Lang’s futuristic film Metropolis is released in Germany.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1985Sandinista Daniel Ortega becomes president of Nicaragua and vows to continue the transformation to socialism and alliance with the Soviet Union and Cuba; American policy continues to support the Contras in their revolt against the Nicaraguan government.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Seberg, Adam Lamberg, Ray Walker, Chelsea Noble, Deen, Ana Paula Arósio, Katrina Elam, Maria Arredondo, Alexia Vassiliou, Tom Dice.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 10, 1996.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 13, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1918 – Dennis Patrick, American actor and director (d. 2002); September 17, 1984 – De La Ghetto, American-Puerto Rican singer-songwriter (Arcángel & De La Ghetto); April 19, 1981 – Kasie Head, American model and actress, Miss Oklahoma USA 2002.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951