Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1996 was a Wednesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,804 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 264 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Jessie Bond
- 1927Lee Philips
- 1930Elaine Devry
- 1939Sal Mineo
- 1944Frank Sinatra, Jr.
- 1961Janet Jones
- 1985Alex Meraz
- 1989Emily Meade
- 1997Ayuri Konno
- 2006Angelina Jordan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1859Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, Spanish philosopher and academic (d. 1909)
- 1892Dumas Malone, American historian and author (d. 1986)
- 1921Tasso Kavadia, Greek actress (d. 2010)
- 1939Jared Carter, American poet and author
- 1939William Levy, American-Dutch journalist, author, and poet
- 1948David Neuberger, Baron Neuberger of Abbotsbury, English lawyer and judge
- 1957Paula Smith, American tennis player
- 1963Malcolm Dunford, New Zealand-Australian soccer player
- 1975Jake Delhomme, American football player
- 1981Brian Joo, American-South Korean singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Fly to the Sky)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes his pamphlet Common Sense.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1984Holy See–United States relations: The United States and Holy See (Vatican City) re-establish full diplomatic relations after almost 117 years, overturning the United States Congress’s 1867 ban on public funding for such a diplomatic envoy.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
- 2013More than 100 people are killed and 270 injured in several bomb blasts in Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandara Park, Yash Johar, Daisuke Gōri, Christopher Lambert, Nina Wadia, Maria Dangell, George Dzundza, Waljinah, Kaori Shimizu, Jon Abrahams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 10, 1996.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 13, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1987 – Jessica Lee Rose, American-New Zealand actress; February 13, 1958 – Pernilla August, Swedish actress, director, and screenwriter; May 3, 1990 – Miranda Chartrand, Canadian-English singer (Miranda Chartrand and Adam Nichols).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918