Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1996 was a Wednesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,750 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Jessie Bond
- 1905Albert Arlen
- 1927Johnnie Ray
- 1953Pat Benatar
- 1960Samira Said
- 1966Jeremy Sims
- 1966Naomi Zaizen
- 1980Petri Lindroos
- 1982Misato Fukuen
- 1986Erika Padilla
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1607Isaac Jogues, French priest and missionary (d. 1646)
- 1654Joshua Barnes, English historian and scholar (d. 1712)
- 1883Aleksey Nikolayevich Tolstoy, Russian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1945)
- 1928Philip Levine, American poet and academic (d. 2015)
- 1942Graeme Gahan, Australian rules footballer and coach
- 1947George Alec Effinger, American author (d. 2002)
- 1947Tiit Vähi, Estonian engineer and politician, 11th Prime Minister of Estonia
- 1949Kemal Derviş, Turkish economist and politician
- 1955Franco Tancredi, Italian footballer and manager
- 1986Saleisha Stowers, American model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes his pamphlet Common Sense.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1971A by-poll is held in the Lebanese Chouf District.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tommy Bastow, Kim Mu-saeng, Karthik, Roberto Farias, Fred Durst, Denise Di Novi, Michael Ontkean, Chico Benymon, John Mulaney, Jason Earles.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 10, 1996.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 13, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1902 – Mary Miles Minter, American actress (d. 1984); October 4, 1929 – Leroy Van Dyke, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 27, 1945 – Bruce Cockburn, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Esquires and The Flying Circus).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931