Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1908 was a Saturday and it was the 11th day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,889 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,351 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Slim Harpo
- 1953John Sessions
- 1961Eva O
- 1971Chris Willsher
- 1971Tom Ward
- 1973Joanna Brodzik
- 1976Kaire Vilgats
- 1979Siti Nurhaliza
- 1985Newton Faulkner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1859George Curzon, 1st Marquess Curzon of Kedleston, English politician; 35th Governor-General of India (d. 1925)
- 1893Anthony M. Rud, American journalist and author (d. 1942)
- 1902Maurice Duruflé, French organist and composer (d. 1986)
- 1910Shane Paltridge, Australian soldier and politician (d. 1966)
- 1913Karl Stegger, Danish actor and singer (d. 1980)
- 1930Ron Mulock, Australian lawyer and politician, 10th Deputy Premier of New South Wales (d. 2014)
- 1943Jill Churchill, American author
- 1958Vicki Peterson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1964Ralph Recto, Filipino politician
- 1977Olexiy Lukashevych, Ukrainian long jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1912Immigrant textile works in Lawrence, Massachusetts, go on strike when wages are reduced in response to a mandated shortening of the work week.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 1996Space Shuttle program: STS-72 launches from the Kennedy Space Center marking the start of the 74th Space Shuttle mission and the 10th flight of Endeavour.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalie Appleton, Kevin Skinner, Rossella Falk, John Morrison, Eriq La Salle, Pamela Bellwood, Lee Qri, Yu Nan, Junior Campbell, James Algar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 11, 1908.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1953 – James Read, American actor; June 2, 1961 – Dez Cadena, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Misfits, Black Flag, Osaka Popstar, DC3, The Gentlemen, and Loaded); April 6, 1969 – Ari Meyers, Puerto Rican-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 887