Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1908 was a Saturday and it was the 11th day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,856 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,350 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bernard Blier
- 1935Melvyn Hayes
- 1942Clarence Clemons
- 1956Robert Earl Keen
- 1971Mary J. Blige
- 1972Christian Jacobs
- 1973Eri Fukatsu
- 1977Devin Ratray
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
- 1982Son Ye-jin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1864Thomas Dixon, Jr., American minister, lawyer, and politician (d. 1946)
- 1878Theodoros Pangalos, Greek general and politician; President of Greece (d. 1952)
- 1911Nora Heysen, Australian painter (d. 2003)
- 1934Tony Hoare, Sri Lankan-English computer scientist and engineer
- 1942George Mira, American football player
- 1952Michael Forshaw, Australian lawyer and politician
- 1965Aleksey Zhukov, Russian footballer and coach
- 1971Chris Willsher, English singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor
- 1973Rahul Dravid, Indian cricketer
- 1987Scotty Cranmer, American motocross racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 1996Space Shuttle program: STS-72 launches from the Kennedy Space Center marking the start of the 74th Space Shuttle mission and the 10th flight of Endeavour.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Kerr, Spike Jonze, Daesung, Da Brat, Drea de Matteo, Leonor Watling, Joan Copeland, Lenny Kuhr, Rosa Ponselle, Frank Michael.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 11, 1908.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1978 – Denis Dallan, Italian rugby player and singer; August 21, 1944 – Peter Weir, Australian director, producer, and screenwriter; July 23, 1921 – Calvert DeForest, American actor (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 834