Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1908 was a Saturday and it was the 11th day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,946 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,353 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Jack Hoxie
- 1925Grant Tinker
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1938Gavin Millar
- 1956Big Bank Hank
- 1969James Merendino
- 1971Tom Ward
- 1981Tom Meighan
- 1985Aja Naomi King
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 347Theodosius I, Roman emperor (d. 395)
- 1322Emperor Kōmyō of Japan (d. 1380)
- 1825Bayard Taylor, American poet, author, and critic (d. 1878)
- 1875Fritz Manteuffel, German gymnast (d. 1941)
- 1887Aldo Leopold, American ecologist and author (d. 1948)
- 1907Pierre Mendès France, French lawyer and politician, 142nd Prime Minister of France (d. 1982)
- 1910Shane Paltridge, Australian soldier and politician (d. 1966)
- 1979Joana Cortez, Brazilian tennis player
- 1983Adrian Sutil, German race car driver
- 1989Sammy Carlson, American skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Hardy, Ashley Rickards, Daniel Boulanger, Anna Iriyama, Stompin' Tom Connors, Taissa Farmiga, Lori Singer, Kristin Bauer van Straten, Lesley-Anne Down, Carlo Boszhard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 11, 1908.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1972 – Christopher Daniel Barnes, American actor and singer; July 19, 1938 – Richard Jordan, American actor (d. 1993); November 17, 1994 – Ruby Jane Smith, American singer-songwriter and fiddler.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 794