Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 11th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,454 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,302 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Don Cherry
- 1932Alfonso Arau
- 1942Clarence Clemons
- 1949Daryl Braithwaite
- 1972Amanda Peet
- 1973Eri Fukatsu
- 1973Rockmond Dunbar
- 1976Kaire Vilgats
- 1977Anni Friesinger-Postma
- 1977Nadia Turner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1630John Rogers, English-American minister, physician, and academic (d. 1684)
- 1876Thomas Hicks, American runner (d. 1952)
- 1901Kwon Ki-ok, North Korean pilot (d. 1988)
- 1906Albert Hofmann, Swiss chemist and academic, discoverer of LSD (d. 2008)
- 1921Gory Guerrero, American wrestler and trainer (d. 1990)
- 1961Eva O, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Christian Death, Shadow Project and Super Heroines)
- 1980Gökdeniz Karadeniz, Turkish footballer
- 1981Ali Zitouni, Tunisian footballer
- 1981Jamelia, English singer-songwriter and actress
- 1988Daniel Dzufer, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caprice Bourret, Kelly Lin, Brandon Mychal Smith, David Sparrow, Kim Hyo-jin, Jehanne d'Alcy, Lauren Goodger, Martin Mull, David R. Ellis, Michelle Banzer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 11, 1912.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 18, 1989 – Jessica Jung, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls' Generation); October 11, 1946 – Gary Mallaber, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Raven and Steve Miller Band); April 10, 1918 – Lee Bergere, American actor (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 812