Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 11th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,357 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,299 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Jack Hoxie
- 1924Slim Harpo
- 1925Grant Tinker
- 1937Felix Silla
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1956Big Bank Hank
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1970Malcolm D. Lee
- 1977Devin Ratray
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1889Calvin Bridges, American geneticist and academic (d. 1938)
- 1910Izler Solomon, American conductor (d. 1987)
- 1918Robert C. O'Brien, American author and journalist (d. 1973)
- 1925Grant Tinker, American television producer, co-founded MTM Enterprises
- 1946John Piper, American theologian and author
- 1948Madeline Manning, American runner
- 1966Tao Wei, Chinese footballer and sportscaster (d. 2012)
- 1972Luis Miguel Martín, Spanish runner
- 1977Olexiy Lukashevych, Ukrainian long jumper
- 1983Ted Richards, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1787William Herschel discovers Titania and Oberon, two moons of Uranus.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teresa De Sio, Joshua Cain, Stephen Boyd, Adam Carolla, Heo Young-ji, Gustavo Santaolalla, Gavin Rossdale, Fernand Gignac, Kenneth Lee Spencer, Tatsuhisa Suzuki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 11, 1912.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1910 – Nick Stewart, American actor and singer (d. 2000); August 16, 1930 – Frank Gifford, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2015); May 27, 1964 – Zheng Geping, Singaporean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 820