Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 11th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,610 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,307 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Jack Hoxie
- 1936Jody Payne
- 1938Gavin Millar
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1969James Merendino
- 1976Kaire Vilgats
- 1978Holly Brisley
- 1985Newton Faulkner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1930Rod Taylor, Australian-American actor and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1934Jean Chrétien, Canadian lawyer and politician, 20th Prime Minister of Canada
- 1938John August Swanson, American painter and illustrator
- 1942Bud Acton, American basketball player
- 1951Willie Maddren, English footballer and manager (d. 2000)
- 1956Paul McKeever, German-English police officer (d. 2013)
- 1967Derek Riddell, Scottish actor
- 1981Bafo Biyela, South African footballer
- 1981Tom Meighan, English singer-songwriter (Kasabian)
- 1987Scotty Cranmer, American motocross racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1787William Herschel discovers Titania and Oberon, two moons of Uranus.
- 1805The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nao Tōyama, Mahesh Bhatt, Derek Shulman, Bryan Harvey, Milan Stanković, Johnny Delgado, Elliott Yamin, Gunnar Björnstrand, Bobbie Gentry, Sofia Milos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 11, 1912.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1994 – Ulrik Munther, Swedish singer-songwriter; March 13, 1976 – Troy Hudson, American basketball player and rapper; August 15, 1915 – Signe Hasso, Swedish-American actress (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 838