Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1916 was a Tuesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,149 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,258 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Slim Harpo
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall
- 1956Phyllis Logan
- 1961Eva O
- 1971Mary J. Blige
- 1971Tom Ward
- 1972Amanda Peet
- 1972Christian Jacobs
- 1972Marc Blucas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 347Theodosius I, Roman emperor (d. 395)
- 1886Chester Conklin, American actor (d. 1971)
- 1915Paddy Mayne, Irish colonel and lawyer (d. 1955)
- 1921Gory Guerrero, American wrestler and trainer (d. 1990)
- 1934Tony Hoare, Sri Lankan-English computer scientist and engineer
- 1942Leo Cullum, American soldier, pilot, and cartoonist (d. 2010)
- 1951Willie Maddren, English footballer and manager (d. 2000)
- 1961Karl von Habsburg, German-Austrian son of Princess Regina of Saxe-Meiningen
- 1970Mustafa Sandal, Turkish singer-songwriter, producer, actor, and dancer
- 1993Flora Cross, French-American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1693A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlie Dominici, Jack Good, Şehrazat, Woody Strode, Joyce Van Patten, Matt Riddlehoover, Alex Wolff, Jon Nørgaard, Kimya Dawson, Heinz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1986 – Takahiro Nishijima, Japanese singer and actor (AAA); August 23, 1990 – Wesley Singerman, American actor; March 13, 1943 – Frances Nero, American singer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 870