Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1916 was a Tuesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,904 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,250 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Eli Woods
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1935Melvyn Hayes
- 1937Felix Silla
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall
- 1969James Merendino
- 1972Amanda Peet
- 1977Devin Ratray
- 1992Lee Seung-hoon
- 1993Flora Cross
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1845Albert Victor Bäcklund, Swedish mathematician and physicist (d. 1912)
- 1876Elmer Flick, American baseball player (d. 1971)
- 1910Nikos Kavvadias, Greek poet and author (d. 1975)
- 1938Gavin Millar, Scottish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1949Chris Ford, American basketball player and coach
- 1951Philip Tartaglia, Scottish archbishop
- 1966Tao Wei, Chinese footballer and sportscaster (d. 2012)
- 1983Ted Richards, Australian footballer
- 1987Daniel Semenzato, Italian footballer
- 1987Scotty Cranmer, American motocross racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Edmund Gwenn, Jamie Grace, Aneurin Barnard, John Moffatt, William Powell, Steve Aoki, Jenn Korbee, Wendell Pierce, Son Hoyoung, Naomie Harris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1916.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1916 – Mary Jane Croft, American actress (d. 1999); October 16, 1979 – Erin Brown, American actress, director, and screenwriter; November 19, 1957 – Tom Virtue, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 808