Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1916 was a Tuesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,936 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,251 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Grant Tinker
- 1935Melvyn Hayes
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall
- 1949Frederick "Dennis" Greene
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1971Tom Ward
- 1978Holly Brisley
- 1993Flora Cross
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1671François-Marie, 1st duc de Broglie, French general and diplomat (d. 1745)
- 1875Reinhold Glière, Russian composer and academic (d. 1956)
- 1928Mitchell Ryan, American actor
- 1942George Mira, American football player
- 1958Vicki Peterson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1968Anders Borg, Swedish economist and politician, Swedish Minister for Finance
- 1973Eri Fukatsu, Japanese actress
- 1974Cody McKay, Canadian baseball player
- 1974Roman Görtz, German footballer
- 1978Holly Brisley, Australian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1787William Herschel discovers Titania and Oberon, two moons of Uranus.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jackie Earle Haley, Benny Bailey, Eric Winter, Mike Oldfield, Inga Swenson, Regis Philbin, Nicole Paggi, Ryan Ochoa, Chamillionaire, Angel Coulby.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1916.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1944 – Petru Popescu, Romanian-American director, producer, and author; April 18, 1976 – Fayray, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress; December 16, 1975 – Benjamin Kowalewicz, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Billy Talent).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 867