Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1916 was a Tuesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,963 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,252 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Chester Conklin
- 1924Don Cherry
- 1956Phyllis Logan
- 1969James Merendino
- 1970Mustafa Sandal
- 1971Tom Ward
- 1972Amanda Peet
- 1980Deanna Wright
- 1985Newton Faulkner
- 1992Lee Seung-hoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1591Robert Devereux, 3rd Earl of Essex, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Staffordshire (d. 1646)
- 1878Theodoros Pangalos, Greek general and politician; President of Greece (d. 1952)
- 1921Gory Guerrero, American wrestler and trainer (d. 1990)
- 1935Melvyn Hayes, English actor and singer
- 1954Kailash Satyarthi, Indian engineer, academic, and activist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1965Roland Scholten, Dutch darts Player
- 1970Mustafa Sandal, Turkish singer-songwriter, producer, actor, and dancer
- 1979Siti Nurhaliza, Malaysian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1982Son Ye-jin, South Korean actress
- 1993Michael Keane, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1805The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1960Henry Lee Lucas, once listed as America’s most prolific serial killer, commits his first known murder.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 1996Space Shuttle program: STS-72 launches from the Kennedy Space Center marking the start of the 74th Space Shuttle mission and the 10th flight of Endeavour.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mikel Laboa, Andrew-Lee Potts, Damon Wayans, Li Nanxing, John Nettles, Brian Van Holt, Grant Hart, Inka Bause, Peter Blegvad, Grant Show.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1916.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 23, 1949 – Ric Ocasek, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Cars); June 5, 1938 – Moira Anderson, Scottish singer; December 4, 1921 – Deanna Durbin, Canadian-French actress and singer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 857