Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1916 was a Tuesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,997 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,253 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Don Cherry
- 1928Mitchell Ryan
- 1935Melvyn Hayes
- 1938Gavin Millar
- 1945Christine Kaufmann
- 1968Tom Dumont
- 1970Mustafa Sandal
- 1972Marc Blucas
- 1992Lee Seung-hoon
- 1993Flora Cross
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1870Alexander Stirling Calder, American sculptor and educator (d. 1945)
- 1911Zenkō Suzuki, Japanese politician, 70th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 2004)
- 1913Karl Stegger, Danish actor and singer (d. 1980)
- 1956Kuniaki Kobayashi, Japanese wrestler
- 1964Ralph Recto, Filipino politician
- 1973Joanna Brodzik, Polish actress
- 1977Anni Friesinger-Postma, German speed skater
- 1979Siti Nurhaliza, Malaysian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1988Daniel Dzufer, Australian footballer
- 1988Epiphanny Prince, American-Russian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stella, Mac Dre, Lee Shallat-Chemel, Anita Dobson, Don Kirshner, Jane Sibbett, Roger Taylor, Edward Binns, Christina Cox, Bob Papenbrook.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1916.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1961 – Iris DeMent, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 12, 1962 – Amy Yasbeck, American actress; February 21, 1969 – James Dean Bradfield, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist (Manic Street Preachers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 846