Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1916 was a Tuesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,028 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,254 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bernard Blier
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1945Christine Kaufmann
- 1946Naomi Judd
- 1949Frederick "Dennis" Greene
- 1953John Sessions
- 1967Derek Riddell
- 1982Son Ye-jin
- 1985Newton Faulkner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1359Emperor Go-En'yū of Japan (d. 1393)
- 1868Cai Yuanpei, Chinese philosopher, academic, and politician (d. 1940)
- 1889Calvin Bridges, American geneticist and academic (d. 1938)
- 1905Clyde Kluckhohn, American anthropologist and theorist (d. 1960)
- 1951Philip Tartaglia, Scottish archbishop
- 1957Peter Moore, Australian footballer
- 1962Kim Coles, American actress
- 1972Amanda Peet, American actress and playwright
- 1981Ali Zitouni, Tunisian footballer
- 1982Son Ye-jin, South Korean actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1787William Herschel discovers Titania and Oberon, two moons of Uranus.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zelda Williams, Christian LeBlanc, Heather Graham, Minami Minegishi, Damon Wayans, Brandon deWilde, Jackie Earle Haley, Phil Elvrum, Jesse McCartney, Calvin Johnson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1916.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 20, 1941 – Ryan O'Neal, American actor and boxer; January 5, 1986 – Deepika Padukone, Danish-Indian model and actress; August 10, 1924 – Martha Hyer, American actress and singer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 849