Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,513 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,101 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Eli Woods
- 1935Ghita Nørby
- 1937Felix Silla
- 1945Christine Kaufmann
- 1946Naomi Judd
- 1971Tom Ward
- 1973Rockmond Dunbar
- 1981Tom Meighan
- 1997Cody Simpson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1815John A. Macdonald, Canadian lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1891)
- 1912Don “Red” Barry, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- 1932Alfonso Arau, Mexican actor and director
- 1938Alastair Morton, English businessman (d. 2004)
- 1943Jim Hightower, American journalist and politician
- 1957Darryl Dawkins, American basketball player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1978Holly Brisley, Australian actress
- 1980Gökdeniz Karadeniz, Turkish footballer
- 1992Dani Carvajal, Spanish footballer
- 1993Will Keane, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bijou Phillips, Joe Thomas, Tom Drake, Mio Ootani, Downtown Julie Brown, Danai Gurira, Phillip Rhys, Amy Childs, Christian Olde Wolbers, Sienna Miller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 11, 1928.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1950 – Dorian Harewood, American actor and singer; May 14, 1970 – Erkan Mustafa, English actor and television presenter; July 15, 1951 – Gregory Isaacs, Jamaican-English singer-songwriter (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 837