Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,555 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,102 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Eli Woods
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1938Frankie Randall
- 1945Christine Kaufmann
- 1969Kyle Richards
- 1970Mustafa Sandal
- 1977Devin Ratray
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
- 1985Newton Faulkner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1800Ányos Jedlik, Hungarian physicist and engineer (d. 1895)
- 1814James Paget, English surgeon and pathologist (d. 1899)
- 1864Thomas Dixon, Jr., American minister, lawyer, and politician (d. 1946)
- 1890Max Carey, American baseball player and manager (d. 1976)
- 1936Eva Hesse, German-American sculptor (d. 1970)
- 1946John Piper, American theologian and author
- 1954Jaak Aaviksoo, Estonian physicist and politician, 26th Estonian Minister of Defence
- 1965Mascarita Sagrada, Mexican wrestler
- 1988Epiphanny Prince, American-Russian basketball player
- 1988Rodrigo José Pereira, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1912Immigrant textile works in Lawrence, Massachusetts, go on strike when wages are reduced in response to a mandated shortening of the work week.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jesse Williams, Ira Louvin, Dana International, Heidi Kabel, Dev Anand, Philip Wiegratz, Mariel Hemingway, Lynda Day George, Mary Walter, Paige Davis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 11, 1928.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1979 – Natasha Lyonne, American actress and producer; October 12, 1953 – Les Dennis, English comedian and actor; June 13, 1989 – Lisa Tucker, American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 837