Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 11th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,824 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,078 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Mitchell Ryan
- 1942Clarence Clemons
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1953John Sessions
- 1956Robert Earl Keen
- 1961Eva O
- 1971Chris Willsher
- 1973Joanna Brodzik
- 1993Flora Cross
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1921Juanita M. Kreps, American economist and politician, 24th United States Secretary of Commerce (d. 2010)
- 1942George Mira, American football player
- 1946Tony Kaye, English keyboard player
- 1949Chris Ford, American basketball player and coach
- 1957Peter Moore, Australian footballer
- 1961Jasper Fforde, English author
- 1962Steve Hislop, Scottish motorcycle racer (d. 2003)
- 1972Luis Miguel Martín, Spanish runner
- 1975Dan Luger, English rugby player and coach
- 1981Ali Zitouni, Tunisian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1787William Herschel discovers Titania and Oberon, two moons of Uranus.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anne Evans, Pgeezy, Christopher Lawford, Margaret Booth, Alex Gonzaga, Eddie Cantor, Marion Cotillard, Eva Avila, Jessie Mae Hemphill, Mark Cuban.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 11, 1930.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 24, 1931 – Ken Utsui, Japanese actor (d. 2014); September 25, 1943 – Robert Walden, American actor, director, and screenwriter; October 3, 1984 – Chris Marquette, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 837