Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 11th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,998 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,084 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Chester Conklin
- 1916Bernard Blier
- 1953John Sessions
- 1961Eva O
- 1973Eri Fukatsu
- 1973Joanna Brodzik
- 1977Anni Friesinger-Postma
- 1977Nadia Turner
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
- 1982Son Ye-jin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1755Alexander Hamilton, Nevisian-American general, economist and politician; 1st United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1804)
- 1786Joseph Jackson Lister, English opticist and physicist (d. 1869)
- 1859George Curzon, 1st Marquess Curzon of Kedleston, English politician; 35th Governor-General of India (d. 1925)
- 1867Edward B. Titchener, English psychologist and academic (d. 1927)
- 1924Don Cherry, American singer and golfer
- 1961Lars-Erik Torph, Swedish race car driver (d. 1989)
- 1973Rockmond Dunbar, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983Adrian Sutil, German race car driver
- 1983Matthew Palleschi, Canadian soccer player
- 1988Epiphanny Prince, American-Russian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ridge Canipe, Apostolia Zoi, Deniz Seki, Aaliyah, Junichi Ishida, Guy Henry, Scott Mills, Jackie Collins, Jimmy Driftwood, Nükhet Duru.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 11, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1964 – Tom Morello, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, Axis of Justice, and Street Sweeper Social Club); March 21, 1944 – Gaye Adegbalola, American singer and guitarist (Saffire – The Uppity Blues Women); August 18, 1957 – Ron Strykert, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Men at Work).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 998