Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 11th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,782 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,077 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Eva Le Gallienne
- 1913Karl Stegger
- 1925Grant Tinker
- 1932Alfonso Arau
- 1935Ghita Nørby
- 1936Jody Payne
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1962Kim Coles
- 1973Eri Fukatsu
- 1977Anni Friesinger-Postma
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1902Maurice Duruflé, French organist and composer (d. 1986)
- 1921Juanita M. Kreps, American economist and politician, 24th United States Secretary of Commerce (d. 2010)
- 1923Eli Woods, English comedian and actor (d. 2014)
- 1928David L. Wolper, American director and producer (d. 2010)
- 1940Andres Tarand, Estonian geographer and politician, 10th Prime Minister of Estonia
- 1948Wajima Hiroshi, Japanese sumo wrestler, 54th Yokozuna
- 1962Kim Coles, American actress
- 1966Kelley Law, Canadian curler
- 1978Emile Heskey, English footballer
- 1978Holly Brisley, Australian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1693A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1912Immigrant textile works in Lawrence, Massachusetts, go on strike when wages are reduced in response to a mandated shortening of the work week.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1960Henry Lee Lucas, once listed as America’s most prolific serial killer, commits his first known murder.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claire Waldoff, Swastika Mukherjee, Shawn Lane, Jessie Wallace, Stéphane Audran, Bill Nelson, Iveta Bartošová, Kim Hyun-joo, King Floyd, Asami Mizukawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 11, 1930.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1912 – Richard Carlson, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1977); December 28, 1954 – Slavitza Jovan, Serbian model and actress; February 18, 1977 – Ike Barinholtz, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 822