Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 11th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,854 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,079 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1916Bernard Blier
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1953John Sessions
- 1970Malcolm D. Lee
- 1972Amanda Peet
- 1973Rockmond Dunbar
- 1980Deanna Wright
- 1985Newton Faulkner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1807Ezra Cornell, American businessman and philanthropist, founded Western Union and Cornell University (d. 1874)
- 1878Theodoros Pangalos, Greek general and politician; President of Greece (d. 1952)
- 1910Izler Solomon, American conductor (d. 1987)
- 1923Jerome Bixby, American author and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1934Tony Hoare, Sri Lankan-English computer scientist and engineer
- 1965Mascarita Sagrada, Mexican wrestler
- 1966Tao Wei, Chinese footballer and sportscaster (d. 2012)
- 1971Chris Willsher, English singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor
- 1973Rahul Dravid, Indian cricketer
- 1979Siti Nurhaliza, Malaysian singer-songwriter and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1960Henry Lee Lucas, once listed as America’s most prolific serial killer, commits his first known murder.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rebecca Ferguson, Mili Avital, Thomas Lennon, Marcel Dalio, Lori Petty, Takuya Kimura, Kenny Burrell, David Denman, Donnie Van Zant, Pete Townshend.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 11, 1930.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1985 – Melissa M, French singer; January 30, 1918 – David Opatoshu, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1996); August 31, 1992 – Holly Earl, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 853