Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1932 was a Monday and it was the 11th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,180 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,056 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1924Don Cherry
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1970Malcolm D. Lee
- 1971Chris Willsher
- 1976Kaire Vilgats
- 1979Siti Nurhaliza
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
- 1982Son Ye-jin
- 1985Aja Naomi King
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 889Abd-ar-Rahman III, Spanish ruler, 8th Emir of Córdoba (d. 961)
- 1755Alexander Hamilton, Nevisian-American general, economist and politician; 1st United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1804)
- 1878Theodoros Pangalos, Greek general and politician; President of Greece (d. 1952)
- 1879John Symes, English cricketer (d. 1942)
- 1895Laurens Hammond, American engineer and businessman; founded the Hammond Clock Company (d. 1973)
- 1910Izler Solomon, American conductor (d. 1987)
- 1921Juanita M. Kreps, American economist and politician, 24th United States Secretary of Commerce (d. 2010)
- 1981Bafo Biyela, South African footballer
- 1984Matt Mullenweg, American web developer and businessman, co-created WordPress
- 1987Daniel Semenzato, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marta Etura, Magic Sam, Annie Palmen, Rich Franklin, Erkin Koray, James Doohan, Teoman, Tamia, Ivana Trump, Julia Fordham.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 11, 1932.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 4, 1992 – Ashley Rickards, American actress; January 24, 1930 – Terence Bayler, New Zealand actor; July 11, 1970 – Eric Owens, American opera singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 878