Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1935 was a Friday and it was the 11th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,956 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,015 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Eva Le Gallienne
- 1938Gavin Millar
- 1952Bille Brown
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1956Big Bank Hank
- 1956Robert Earl Keen
- 1961Eva O
- 1969James Merendino
- 1977Devin Ratray
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1843C. Y. O'Connor, Irish-Australian engineer (d. 1902)
- 1879John Symes, English cricketer (d. 1942)
- 1885Alice Paul, American activist (d. 1977)
- 1926Lev Dyomin, Russian colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1998)
- 1961Eva O, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Christian Death, Shadow Project and Super Heroines)
- 1965Aleksey Zhukov, Russian footballer and coach
- 1970Chris Jent, American basketball player and coach
- 1972Christian Jacobs, American actor, singer-songwriter and producer
- 1980Deanna Wright, American model and actress
- 1988Junjun, Chinese-Japanese singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1960Henry Lee Lucas, once listed as America’s most prolific serial killer, commits his first known murder.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matthew Felker, Jimmie Dale Gilmore, Aleksa Palladino, Roger Hodgson, Drew Van Acker, Matt Mullins, Lolita Davidovich, John Young, Elaine Stritch, Columbus Short.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1935.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1931 – Antonella Lualdi, Lebanese-Italian actress and singer; February 17, 1924 – Margaret Truman, American singer and author (d. 2008); March 26, 1976 – Natalia Livingston, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 841