Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1935 was a Friday and it was the 11th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,998 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,016 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Ghita Nørby
- 1935Melvyn Hayes
- 1945Christine Kaufmann
- 1953John Sessions
- 1956Phyllis Logan
- 1962Kim Coles
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1968Tom Dumont
- 1973Eri Fukatsu
- 1978Holly Brisley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1908Lionel Stander, American actor (d. 1994)
- 1910Izler Solomon, American conductor (d. 1987)
- 1915Luise Krüger, German javelin thrower (d. 2001)
- 1928David L. Wolper, American director and producer (d. 2010)
- 1944Shibu Soren, Indian politician, 3rd Chief Minister of Jharkhand
- 1965Mascarita Sagrada, Mexican wrestler
- 1970Chris Jent, American basketball player and coach
- 1970Joy Nilo, Filipino pianist and composer
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson, English actor and singer
- 1988Rodrigo José Pereira, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yūya Yagira, Amy Yasbeck, Randy Rhoads, Jeffrey Segal, Phife Dawg, Alberto Lattuada, Raymond Louis Kennedy, Kevin Costner, David Ogden Stiers, Jack Greene.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1935.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1939 – Jair Rodrigues, Brazilian singer (d. 2014); May 13, 1935 – Dominic Cossa, American opera singer; March 26, 1905 – Monty Berman, English cinematographer and producer (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 815