Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1936 was a Saturday and it was the 11th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,719 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,006 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Eva Le Gallienne
- 1912Don "Red" Barry
- 1924Slim Harpo
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1932Alfonso Arau
- 1953John Sessions
- 1977Anni Friesinger-Postma
- 1985Newton Faulkner
- 1993Flora Cross
- 1997Cody Simpson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1757Samuel Bentham, English engineer and architect (d. 1831)
- 1814James Paget, English surgeon and pathologist (d. 1899)
- 1931Mary Rodgers, American composer and author (d. 2014)
- 1934Tony Hoare, Sri Lankan-English computer scientist and engineer
- 1937Felix Silla, Italian-American actor and stuntman
- 1949Frederick “Dennis” Greene, American singer and actor (Sha Na Na) (d. 2015)
- 1952Lee Ritenour, American guitarist, composer, and producer
- 1962Steve Hislop, Scottish motorcycle racer (d. 2003)
- 1970Malcolm D. Lee, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1972Marc Blucas, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1787William Herschel discovers Titania and Oberon, two moons of Uranus.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carlos Villagrán, Gaspard Ulliel, Tim Russ, Belén Rueda, Danielle O'Hara, Raymond Herrera, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Mackenzie Rosman, Angela Goethals, Saaphyri Windsor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1936.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1975 – Konnie Huq, English television host and actress; November 2, 1947 – Dave Pegg, English bass player and producer (Fairport Convention, Jethro Tull, and Ian Campbell Folk Group); October 10, 1961 – Martin Kemp, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and actor (Spandau Ballet).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 865