Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1936 was a Saturday and it was the 11th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,662 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,004 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1932Alfonso Arau
- 1938Frankie Randall
- 1949Daryl Braithwaite
- 1949Frederick "Dennis" Greene
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1962Kim Coles
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1973Joanna Brodzik
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1903Alan Paton, South African author and activist (d. 1988)
- 1923Ernst Nolte, German historian and philosopher
- 1923Jerome Bixby, American author and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1924Slim Harpo, American singer and harmonica player (d. 1970)
- 1954Jaak Aaviksoo, Estonian physicist and politician, 26th Estonian Minister of Defence
- 1976Kaire Vilgats, Estonian singer and actress
- 1978Michael Duff, Irish footballer
- 1985Aaron Porter, English union leader
- 1986Rachel Riley, English television host
- 1988Rodrigo José Pereira, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1787William Herschel discovers Titania and Oberon, two moons of Uranus.
- 1805The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Galilea Montijo, Bill Mumy, Junya Ikeda, Milenko Zablaćanski, Amir Blumenfeld, Matt McGorry, Charles Hutchison, Gerard Horan, Jules Asner, Latifa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1936.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1987 – Wankelmut, German DJ and producer; July 11, 1931 – Thurston Harris, American singer (d. 1990); August 28, 1973 – J. August Richards, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 783