Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1936 was a Saturday and it was the 11th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,688 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,005 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Eva Le Gallienne
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1949Daryl Braithwaite
- 1956Phyllis Logan
- 1961Eva O
- 1970Malcolm D. Lee
- 1977Devin Ratray
- 1981Tom Meighan
- 1982Son Ye-jin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1800Ányos Jedlik, Hungarian physicist and engineer (d. 1895)
- 1875Reinhold Glière, Russian composer and academic (d. 1956)
- 1879John Symes, English cricketer (d. 1942)
- 1934Jean Chrétien, Canadian lawyer and politician, 20th Prime Minister of Canada
- 1941Abdullah the Butcher, Canadian-American wrestler
- 1966Kelley Law, Canadian curler
- 1975Kevin Koe, Canadian curler
- 1980Deanna Wright, American model and actress
- 1993Flora Cross, French-American actress
- 1993Will Keane, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1960Henry Lee Lucas, once listed as America’s most prolific serial killer, commits his first known murder.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Mande, Matti Mäntylä, Amy Acker, Lester Chambers, Plies, Jim Ladd, Ariadna Gil, Nanda, Clint Eastwood, Charly García.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1936.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 25, 1976 – Cillian Murphy, Irish actor; December 26, 1995 – Zach Mills, American actor; December 16, 1947 – Ben Cross, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 780