Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1936 was a Saturday and it was the 11th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,599 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,002 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1912Don "Red" Barry
- 1930Rod Taylor
- 1936Jody Payne
- 1946Naomi Judd
- 1952Bille Brown
- 1969Kyle Richards
- 1971Chris Willsher
- 1985Newton Faulkner
- 1997Cody Simpson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1591Robert Devereux, 3rd Earl of Essex, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Staffordshire (d. 1646)
- 1890Harold Bride, English wireless officer on the RMS Titanic (d. 1956)
- 1897Bernard DeVoto, American historian and author (d. 1955)
- 1912Don “Red” Barry, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- 1924Slim Harpo, American singer and harmonica player (d. 1970)
- 1948Wajima Hiroshi, Japanese sumo wrestler, 54th Yokozuna
- 1949Daryl Braithwaite, Australian singer-songwriter
- 1968Anders Borg, Swedish economist and politician, Swedish Minister for Finance
- 1972Marc Blucas, American actor
- 1988Rodrigo José Pereira, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1693A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1960Henry Lee Lucas, once listed as America’s most prolific serial killer, commits his first known murder.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Constance Forslund, Alvin Lee, Rituparno Ghosh, Kevin Federline, Joey Ramone, Vanessa Ferlito, Nancy Valen, Drake, Bronson Pinchot, Sally Ann Howes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1936.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1961 – Howard Gordon, American screenwriter and producer; December 25, 1972 – Mac Powell, American singer-songwriter and producer (Third Day); May 30, 1974 – Big L, American rapper (Children of the Corn and Diggin' in the Crates Crew) (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 878