Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1937 was a Monday and it was the 11th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,233 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 990 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Eva Le Gallienne
- 1924Don Cherry
- 1925Grant Tinker
- 1953John Sessions
- 1956Big Bank Hank
- 1969Kyle Richards
- 1973Joanna Brodzik
- 1977Anni Friesinger-Postma
- 1985Aja Naomi King
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1864Thomas Dixon, Jr., American minister, lawyer, and politician (d. 1946)
- 1885Alice Paul, American activist (d. 1977)
- 1907Abraham Joshua Heschel, Polish-American rabbi, theologian, and philosopher (d. 1972)
- 1925Grant Tinker, American television producer, co-founded MTM Enterprises
- 1938Frankie Randall, American singer-songwriter, actor, and dancer (d. 2014)
- 1948Terry Williams, Welsh drummer
- 1971Chris Willsher, English singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor
- 1972Luis Miguel Martín, Spanish runner
- 1985Kazuki Nakajima, Japanese race car driver
- 1989Darko Bodul, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 1964Surgeon General of the United States Dr. Luther Terry, M.D., publishes the landmark report Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General of the United States saying that smoking may be hazardous to health, sparking national and worldwide anti-smoking efforts.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Cotton, Paul Douglas, Ross Mathews, Shelagh Fraser, Riley Smith, Reg Evans, Bérénice Marlohe, Theo James, Susan Blu, G. Edward Griffin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 11, 1937.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1931 – Marisa Del Frate, Italian actress and singer (d. 2015); August 25, 1962 – David Packer, American actor; July 9, 1966 – Marco Pennette, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897