Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1937 was a Monday and it was the 11th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,357 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 994 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Jack Hoxie
- 1928Mitchell Ryan
- 1935Ghita Nørby
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1968Tom Dumont
- 1970Mustafa Sandal
- 1973Joanna Brodzik
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 347Theodosius I, Roman emperor (d. 395)
- 1845Albert Victor Bäcklund, Swedish mathematician and physicist (d. 1912)
- 1887Aldo Leopold, American ecologist and author (d. 1948)
- 1911Zenkō Suzuki, Japanese politician, 70th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 2004)
- 1942George Mira, American football player
- 1965Mascarita Sagrada, Mexican wrestler
- 1977Devin Ratray, American actor and singer
- 1979Henry Shefflin, Irish hurler
- 1989Sammy Carlson, American skier
- 1997Cody Simpson, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 1964Surgeon General of the United States Dr. Luther Terry, M.D., publishes the landmark report Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General of the United States saying that smoking may be hazardous to health, sparking national and worldwide anti-smoking efforts.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristin Herrera, Don Johnson, Ashanti, Gabrielle Glaister, Martin Turner, Tatjana Patitz, Phil Lewis, Michelle Behennah, Paulina Rubio, Eddie Deezen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 11, 1937.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1967 – Mark Ruffalo, American actor and producer; November 19, 1957 – Tom Virtue, American actor; July 24, 1981 – Summer Glau, American actress and ballerina.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 852