Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1937 was a Monday and it was the 11th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,265 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 991 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bernard Blier
- 1935Ghita Nørby
- 1936Jody Payne
- 1938Frankie Randall
- 1961Eva O
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1967Derek Riddell
- 1971Chris Willsher
- 1972Marc Blucas
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1642Johann Friedrich Alberti, German organist and composer (d. 1710)
- 1757Samuel Bentham, English engineer and architect (d. 1831)
- 1875Reinhold Glière, Russian composer and academic (d. 1956)
- 1916Bernard Blier, Argentinian-French actor (d. 1989)
- 1930Rod Taylor, Australian-American actor and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1952Bille Brown, Australian actor and playwright (d. 2013)
- 1966Tao Wei, Chinese footballer and sportscaster (d. 2012)
- 1969Kyle Richards, American actress
- 1976Kaire Vilgats, Estonian singer and actress
- 1982Son Ye-jin, South Korean actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1805The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Simmons, Nikos Sergianopoulos, Floyd Lloyd, Florian Schneider, Catherine Ringer, Steven Webb, Martha Mattox, Karen Young, Dian Parkinson, Natalie Cole.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 11, 1937.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 23, 1956 – Peter David, American author, actor, and screenwriter; October 11, 1967 – Artie Lange, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; August 13, 1971 – David Monahan, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 845