Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1937 was a Monday and it was the 11th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,473 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 998 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Eva Le Gallienne
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1932Alfonso Arau
- 1935Ghita Nørby
- 1935Melvyn Hayes
- 1942Clarence Clemons
- 1952Bille Brown
- 1961Eva O
- 1970Mustafa Sandal
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1897Bernard DeVoto, American historian and author (d. 1955)
- 1911Nora Heysen, Australian painter (d. 2003)
- 1924Sam B. Hall, Jr., American lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 1994)
- 1934Tony Hoare, Sri Lankan-English computer scientist and engineer
- 1948Fritz Bohla, German footballer and manager
- 1952Bille Brown, Australian actor and playwright (d. 2013)
- 1954Kailash Satyarthi, Indian engineer, academic, and activist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1980Deanna Wright, American model and actress
- 1984Kevin Boss, American football player
- 1992Dani Carvajal, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Marc Jacobson, Howard W. Koch, Jaydee Bixby, Ana Obregón, Mitch Hedberg, Ida Wüst, Josh Stewart, Bernard Thompson, Jorge Drexler, Tex Brashear.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 11, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 23, 1937 – Tony Burton, American boxer and actor; May 25, 1984 – Unnur Birna Vilhjálmsdóttir, Icelandic model and actress, Miss World 2005; November 17, 1930 – Bob Mathias, American decathlete, actor, and politician (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 902