Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1938 was a Tuesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,900 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 979 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Chester Conklin
- 1913Karl Stegger
- 1949Frederick "Dennis" Greene
- 1956Big Bank Hank
- 1956Phyllis Logan
- 1956Robert Earl Keen
- 1971Chris Willsher
- 1972Amanda Peet
- 1977Devin Ratray
- 1985Newton Faulkner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1885Alice Paul, American activist (d. 1977)
- 1890Harold Bride, English wireless officer on the RMS Titanic (d. 1956)
- 1908Lionel Stander, American actor (d. 1994)
- 1924Don Cherry, American singer and golfer
- 1931Mary Rodgers, American composer and author (d. 2014)
- 1938Arthur Scargill, English miner and politician
- 1938John August Swanson, American painter and illustrator
- 1951Willie Maddren, English footballer and manager (d. 2000)
- 1976Efthimios Rentzias, Greek basketball player
- 1978Vallo Allingu, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1805The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1912Immigrant textile works in Lawrence, Massachusetts, go on strike when wages are reduced in response to a mandated shortening of the work week.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1996Space Shuttle program: STS-72 launches from the Kennedy Space Center marking the start of the 74th Space Shuttle mission and the 10th flight of Endeavour.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Englund, Edgar Barrier, Omid Djalili, Jenny Jones, Steven Fromholz, Swoosie Kurtz, Jermaine Dupri, Eric Etebari, Éric Serra, Françoise Rosay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 11, 1938.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1982 – Ashley Taylor Dawson, English actor and singer; January 20, 1980 – Matthew Tuck, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 4, 1988 – Angelique Boyer, French-Mexican actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 856