Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1938 was a Tuesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,868 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 978 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bernard Blier
- 1930Rod Taylor
- 1945Christine Kaufmann
- 1952Bille Brown
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1971Tom Ward
- 1972Amanda Peet
- 1976Kaire Vilgats
- 1977Nadia Turner
- 1978Holly Brisley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1786Joseph Jackson Lister, English opticist and physicist (d. 1869)
- 1878Theodoros Pangalos, Greek general and politician; President of Greece (d. 1952)
- 1888Joseph B. Keenan, American jurist and politician (d. 1954)
- 1910Nikos Kavvadias, Greek poet and author (d. 1975)
- 1951Philip Tartaglia, Scottish archbishop
- 1953Kostas Skandalidis, Greek engineer and politician
- 1962Steve Hislop, Scottish motorcycle racer (d. 2003)
- 1963Jason Connery, English actor, director, and producer
- 1979Joana Cortez, Brazilian tennis player
- 1985Lucy Knisley, American author and illustrator
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 1996Space Shuttle program: STS-72 launches from the Kennedy Space Center marking the start of the 74th Space Shuttle mission and the 10th flight of Endeavour.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rain Phoenix, Natalie Zea, Larry Norman, Allen Kim, Bob Rock, Elizabeth Keifer, Subhash Ghai, Jerry Butler, Tippi Hedren, Glen Ballard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 11, 1938.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1947 – France Gall, French singer; November 29, 1942 – Felix Cavaliere, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (The Rascals); May 28, 1933 – Zelda Rubinstein, American actress and activist (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 840