Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1938 was a Tuesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,927 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 980 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Jack Hoxie
- 1899Eva Le Gallienne
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1958Vicki Peterson
- 1961Eva O
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1968Tom Dumont
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1842William James, American psychologist and philosopher (d. 1910)
- 1879John Symes, English cricketer (d. 1942)
- 1907Abraham Joshua Heschel, Polish-American rabbi, theologian, and philosopher (d. 1972)
- 1953John Sessions, Scottish actor and screenwriter
- 1972Amanda Peet, American actress and playwright
- 1972Christian Jacobs, American actor, singer-songwriter and producer
- 1976Efthimios Rentzias, Greek basketball player
- 1977Olexiy Lukashevych, Ukrainian long jumper
- 1978Emile Heskey, English footballer
- 1985Lucy Knisley, American author and illustrator
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1964Surgeon General of the United States Dr. Luther Terry, M.D., publishes the landmark report Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General of the United States saying that smoking may be hazardous to health, sparking national and worldwide anti-smoking efforts.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Victoria Beckham, Michael Caine, Victor Willis, Kenneth Williams, Magdalena Tul, Hayato Ichihara, Stuart Price, Jon Foster, Kim Min-hee, Dean Riesner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 11, 1938.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1951 – Celia Weston, American actress; March 27, 1964 – Kad Merad, Algerian-French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; May 12, 1907 – Katharine Hepburn, American actress and singer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 857