Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1938 was a Tuesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,992 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 982 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Eva Le Gallienne
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1912Don "Red" Barry
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1930Rod Taylor
- 1938Frankie Randall
- 1973Eri Fukatsu
- 1978Holly Brisley
- 1997Cody Simpson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1757Samuel Bentham, English engineer and architect (d. 1831)
- 1903Alan Paton, South African author and activist (d. 1988)
- 1905Clyde Kluckhohn, American anthropologist and theorist (d. 1960)
- 1906Albert Hofmann, Swiss chemist and academic, discoverer of LSD (d. 2008)
- 1911Nora Heysen, Australian painter (d. 2003)
- 1973Rahul Dravid, Indian cricketer
- 1975Rory Fitzpatrick, American ice hockey player
- 1977Shamari Buchanan, American football player
- 1980Deanna Wright, American model and actress
- 1980Mike Williams, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1693A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- 1787William Herschel discovers Titania and Oberon, two moons of Uranus.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 1996Space Shuttle program: STS-72 launches from the Kennedy Space Center marking the start of the 74th Space Shuttle mission and the 10th flight of Endeavour.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Derrick Monasterio, Vonda Shepard, Jean-Pierre Léaud, Tyler Collins, Asheru, Edwin Richfield, Sylvia Syms, Moon Zappa, Brant Daugherty, Kathleen Beller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 11, 1938.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1960 – Danny John-Jules, English actor, singer, and dancer; March 23, 1948 – David Olney, American singer-songwriter; July 1, 1965 – Harald Zwart, Norwegian director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 858