Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 11th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,437 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 895 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Karl Stegger
- 1924Don Cherry
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1962Kim Coles
- 1968Tom Dumont
- 1976Kaire Vilgats
- 1977Nadia Turner
- 1978Holly Brisley
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
- 1997Cody Simpson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 347Theodosius I, Roman emperor (d. 395)
- 1786Joseph Jackson Lister, English opticist and physicist (d. 1869)
- 1815John A. Macdonald, Canadian lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1891)
- 1879John Symes, English cricketer (d. 1942)
- 1928Mitchell Ryan, American actor
- 1942George Mira, American football player
- 1953John Sessions, Scottish actor and screenwriter
- 1961Eva O, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Christian Death, Shadow Project and Super Heroines)
- 1976Kaire Vilgats, Estonian singer and actress
- 1985Kazuki Nakajima, Japanese race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julianne Moore, Helen Donath, Peeter Volkonski, John Le Mesurier, Harun Tekin, Joe Mantell, Nao Minamisawa, Danny Seraphine, Derek Luke, Marcel Marceau.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1945.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1942 – Carl Radle, American bass player and producer (Delaney & Bonnie and Derek and the Dominos) (d. 1980); May 22, 1981 – Louis Talpe, Belgian actor; May 8, 1950 – Robert Mugge, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 857