Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 11th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,339 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 892 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Don "Red" Barry
- 1924Slim Harpo
- 1935Ghita Nørby
- 1937Felix Silla
- 1952Bille Brown
- 1968Tom Dumont
- 1973Joanna Brodzik
- 1982Son Ye-jin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1814James Paget, English surgeon and pathologist (d. 1899)
- 1858Harry Gordon Selfridge, American-English businessman, founded Selfridges (d. 1947)
- 1886Chester Conklin, American actor (d. 1971)
- 1908Lionel Stander, American actor (d. 1994)
- 1910Nikos Kavvadias, Greek poet and author (d. 1975)
- 1911Zenkō Suzuki, Japanese politician, 70th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 2004)
- 1948Fritz Bohla, German footballer and manager
- 1971Chris Willsher, English singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor
- 1975Matteo Renzi, Italian politician; 56th Prime Minister of Italy
- 1980Gökdeniz Karadeniz, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1805The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1960Henry Lee Lucas, once listed as America’s most prolific serial killer, commits his first known murder.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalia Estrada, Jane Freeman, Eric Bloom, Adia Chan, William Edwin Self, Jérôme Minière, Joan Severance, Fernando Tejero, Romaine Fielding, Terry Farrell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1945.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 5, 1934 – Carol Lawrence, American actress and singer; June 9, 1980 – Kana Ueda, Japanese voice actress and singer; September 30, 1939 – Len Cariou, Canadian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 832