Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 11th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,373 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 893 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Chester Conklin
- 1924Slim Harpo
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall
- 1969Kyle Richards
- 1972Christian Jacobs
- 1972Marc Blucas
- 1973Rockmond Dunbar
- 1979Siti Nurhaliza
- 1985Newton Faulkner
- 1992Lee Seung-hoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1850Joseph Charles Arthur, American pathologist and mycologist (d. 1942)
- 1923Ernst Nolte, German historian and philosopher
- 1952Michael Forshaw, Australian lawyer and politician
- 1958Diego León Montoya Sánchez, Colombian drug lord
- 1962Kim Coles, American actress
- 1972Luis Miguel Martín, Spanish runner
- 1977Anni Friesinger-Postma, German speed skater
- 1987Scotty Cranmer, American motocross racer
- 1992Dani Carvajal, Spanish footballer
- 1995Klaartje Liebens, Belgian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rico Blanco, Big Kenny, Anita Doth, Paul Rodriguez, Warwick Davis, John Leguizamo, Phil Daniels, Catherine Deneuve, Yūko Gotō, Françoise Fabian.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1945.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1909 – Billy Curtis, American actor and stuntman (d. 1988); May 5, 1908 – Kurt Böhme, German opera singer (d. 1989); July 29, 1990 – Munro Chambers, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 827