Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 11th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,556 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 899 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Don "Red" Barry
- 1923Eli Woods
- 1935Ghita Nørby
- 1938Gavin Millar
- 1945Christine Kaufmann
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall
- 1952Bille Brown
- 1969James Merendino
- 1981Tom Meighan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 347Theodosius I, Roman emperor (d. 395)
- 1322Emperor Kōmyō of Japan (d. 1380)
- 1899Eva Le Gallienne, British-American actress, director, and producer (d. 1991)
- 1915Paddy Mayne, Irish colonel and lawyer (d. 1955)
- 1932Alfonso Arau, Mexican actor and director
- 1938Alastair Morton, English businessman (d. 2004)
- 1951Willie Maddren, English footballer and manager (d. 2000)
- 1953John Sessions, Scottish actor and screenwriter
- 1965Aleksey Zhukov, Russian footballer and coach
- 1994Mathieu Marquet, Mauritian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shimon Gershon, Tammy Blanchard, Mark Slaughter, Zuhal Olcay, Adam Godley, Angela Goethals, Reverend Gary Davis, Richard Daniel Roman, Hallie Eisenberg, Julian Lennon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1930 – Richard Harris, Irish actor, singer, and producer (d. 2002); June 14, 1974 – Jang Jin-young, South Korean actress (d. 2009); December 5, 1902 – Emeric Pressburger, Hungarian-English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904