Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 11th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,400 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 894 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1923Eli Woods
- 1932Alfonso Arau
- 1936Jody Payne
- 1956Big Bank Hank
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1970Malcolm D. Lee
- 1977Devin Ratray
- 1977Nadia Turner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1814James Paget, English surgeon and pathologist (d. 1899)
- 1907Abraham Joshua Heschel, Polish-American rabbi, theologian, and philosopher (d. 1972)
- 1916Bernard Blier, Argentinian-French actor (d. 1989)
- 1932Alfonso Arau, Mexican actor and director
- 1952Michael Forshaw, Australian lawyer and politician
- 1971Chris Willsher, English singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor
- 1977Devin Ratray, American actor and singer
- 1978Emile Heskey, English footballer
- 1985Kazuki Nakajima, Japanese race car driver
- 1985Lucy Knisley, American author and illustrator
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1960Henry Lee Lucas, once listed as America’s most prolific serial killer, commits his first known murder.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jesse Spencer, David Chase, Garry Robbins, André Weinfeld, Amy Acker, Keith Chegwin, Jim Sheridan, Amy Birnbaum, Caro Emerald, Ingmar Bergman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1945.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 20, 1977 – Gail Kim, Canadian wrestler and actress; July 7, 1970 – Robia LaMorte, American actress and dancer; August 10, 1971 – Robby Maria, Austrian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 837