Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 11th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,303 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 891 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Grant Tinker
- 1930Rod Taylor
- 1938Frankie Randall
- 1953John Sessions
- 1958Vicki Peterson
- 1961Eva O
- 1969James Merendino
- 1970Malcolm D. Lee
- 1979Siti Nurhaliza
- 1982Son Ye-jin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1757Samuel Bentham, English engineer and architect (d. 1831)
- 1815John A. Macdonald, Canadian lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1891)
- 1845Albert Victor Bäcklund, Swedish mathematician and physicist (d. 1912)
- 1885Jack Hoxie, American actor and rodeo performer (d. 1965)
- 1908Lionel Stander, American actor (d. 1994)
- 1918Robert C. O'Brien, American author and journalist (d. 1973)
- 1923Ernst Nolte, German historian and philosopher
- 1928Alan Bowness, English historian and curator
- 1975Matteo Renzi, Italian politician; 56th Prime Minister of Italy
- 1983Turner Battle, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1964Surgeon General of the United States Dr. Luther Terry, M.D., publishes the landmark report Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General of the United States saying that smoking may be hazardous to health, sparking national and worldwide anti-smoking efforts.
- 1996Space Shuttle program: STS-72 launches from the Kennedy Space Center marking the start of the 74th Space Shuttle mission and the 10th flight of Endeavour.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Poul Reumert, John Farnham, Billy Varga, Norman Brown, Matt Czuchry, Ben Cramer, Caroline Corr, Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., Samantha Mumba, Joe Mantell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1945.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 23, 1964 – Koshi Inaba, Japanese singer-songwriter (B'z); August 21, 1978 – Annie Wu, Taiwanese model and actress; October 13, 1952 – Beverly Johnson, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890