Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1949 was a Tuesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,000 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 847 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bernard Blier
- 1923Eli Woods
- 1924Slim Harpo
- 1938Frankie Randall
- 1945Christine Kaufmann
- 1971Tom Ward
- 1973Joanna Brodzik
- 1977Nadia Turner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1671François-Marie, 1st duc de Broglie, French general and diplomat (d. 1745)
- 1890Harold Bride, English wireless officer on the RMS Titanic (d. 1956)
- 1935Ghita Nørby, Danish actress
- 1948Joe Harper, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1949Frederick “Dennis” Greene, American singer and actor (Sha Na Na) (d. 2015)
- 1958Diego León Montoya Sánchez, Colombian drug lord
- 1970Manfredi Beninati, Italian painter and sculptor
- 1977Nadia Turner, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1990Ryan Griffin, American football player
- 1993Michael Keane, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1912Immigrant textile works in Lawrence, Massachusetts, go on strike when wages are reduced in response to a mandated shortening of the work week.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Margus Lepa, Vinay Rai, Fernandel, Bobby Bandiera, Jerry Portnoy, Serri, Marguerite Clark, Christopher Lloyd, Derrick Morgan, Broery.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 11, 1949.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1979 – Éowyn, American singer-songwriter; April 14, 1949 – John Shea, American actor and director; April 8, 1993 – Kanae Yoshii, Japanese singer and actress (9nine).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 848