Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1949 was a Tuesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,911 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 844 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Eva Le Gallienne
- 1913Karl Stegger
- 1942Clarence Clemons
- 1952Bille Brown
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1953John Sessions
- 1973Joanna Brodzik
- 1977Anni Friesinger-Postma
- 1977Devin Ratray
- 1985Newton Faulkner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1875Fritz Manteuffel, German gymnast (d. 1941)
- 1879John Symes, English cricketer (d. 1942)
- 1928Alan Bowness, English historian and curator
- 1949Frederick “Dennis” Greene, American singer and actor (Sha Na Na) (d. 2015)
- 1953John Sessions, Scottish actor and screenwriter
- 1954Kailash Satyarthi, Indian engineer, academic, and activist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1963Jason Connery, English actor, director, and producer
- 1970Chris Jent, American basketball player and coach
- 1980Mike Williams, American football player
- 1987Scotty Cranmer, American motocross racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1912Immigrant textile works in Lawrence, Massachusetts, go on strike when wages are reduced in response to a mandated shortening of the work week.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1960Henry Lee Lucas, once listed as America’s most prolific serial killer, commits his first known murder.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike Smith, Tim Driesen, Laura Vandervoort, Raymond Massey, Hallee Hirsh, Cerina Vincent, Cory Gunz, Carlo Aquino, Dichen Lachman, Dina Korzun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 11, 1949.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1916 – Fran Ryan, American actress (d. 2000); August 25, 1931 – Regis Philbin, American actor, singer, and television host; October 6, 1972 – Ryu Si-won, South Korean actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871