Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1949 was a Tuesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,847 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 842 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1928Mitchell Ryan
- 1935Melvyn Hayes
- 1936Jody Payne
- 1961Eva O
- 1969James Merendino
- 1971Chris Willsher
- 1972Amanda Peet
- 1973Eri Fukatsu
- 1977Anni Friesinger-Postma
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1895Laurens Hammond, American engineer and businessman; founded the Hammond Clock Company (d. 1973)
- 1897August Heissmeyer, German SS officer (d. 1979)
- 1902Maurice Duruflé, French organist and composer (d. 1986)
- 1968Tom Dumont, American guitarist and producer
- 1972Christian Jacobs, American actor, singer-songwriter and producer
- 1975Kevin Koe, Canadian curler
- 1978Vallo Allingu, Estonian basketball player
- 1985Newton Faulkner, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1988Daniel Dzufer, Australian footballer
- 1992Dani Carvajal, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1693A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1805The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Joon, Serge Gainsbourg, Luan Peters, Kym Valentine, KZ Tandingan, Elise Avellan, Keiji Fujiwara, Angie Dickinson, Charlie Kaufman, Karen McDougal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 11, 1949.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1975 – Ane Dahl Torp, Norwegian actress; July 14, 1946 – Vincent Pastore, American actor and producer; September 9, 1951 – Robert Desiderio, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 812