Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1949 was a Tuesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,945 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 845 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Daryl Braithwaite
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1961Eva O
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1972Amanda Peet
- 1973Rockmond Dunbar
- 1977Nadia Turner
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
- 1982Son Ye-jin
- 1992Lee Seung-hoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1642Johann Friedrich Alberti, German organist and composer (d. 1710)
- 1859George Curzon, 1st Marquess Curzon of Kedleston, English politician; 35th Governor-General of India (d. 1925)
- 1921Juanita M. Kreps, American economist and politician, 24th United States Secretary of Commerce (d. 2010)
- 1924Slim Harpo, American singer and harmonica player (d. 1970)
- 1949Mohammad Reza Rahimi, Iranian lawyer and politician, 2nd Vice President of Iran
- 1962Chris Bryant, Welsh politician, Minister of State for Europe
- 1970Chris Jent, American basketball player and coach
- 1972Amanda Peet, American actress and playwright
- 1980Mike Williams, American football player
- 1995Klaartje Liebens, Belgian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tommy Lee Jones, Diane Venora, Tricia Leigh Fisher, Rebecca Black, Nicholas Parsons, Meredith MacRae, Julie London, Morgan Featherstone, Virginia Davis, Paula Wagner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 11, 1949.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1916 – Pearl Hackney, English actress (d. 2009); August 8, 1980 – Michael Urie, American actor, director, and producer; December 21, 1959 – Florence Griffith Joyner, American sprinter and actress (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 808