Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1980 was a Friday and it was the 11th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,625 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 461 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Karl Stegger
- 1928Mitchell Ryan
- 1930Rod Taylor
- 1953John Sessions
- 1967Derek Riddell
- 1977Anni Friesinger-Postma
- 1977Nadia Turner
- 1993Flora Cross
- 1997Cody Simpson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1671François-Marie, 1st duc de Broglie, French general and diplomat (d. 1745)
- 1858Harry Gordon Selfridge, American-English businessman, founded Selfridges (d. 1947)
- 1942Bud Acton, American basketball player
- 1946Tony Kaye, English keyboard player
- 1948Madeline Manning, American runner
- 1969Manny Acta, Dominican-American baseball player, coach. manager, and sportscaster
- 1974Jens Nowotny, German footballer
- 1976Efthimios Rentzias, Greek basketball player
- 1982Tony Allen, American basketball player
- 1997Cody Simpson, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1787William Herschel discovers Titania and Oberon, two moons of Uranus.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1964Surgeon General of the United States Dr. Luther Terry, M.D., publishes the landmark report Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General of the United States saying that smoking may be hazardous to health, sparking national and worldwide anti-smoking efforts.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Renaldo Lapuz, Steve Steen, Philip Margo, John Conlee, Inez Andrews, Eddie Constantine, Kim Tae-yeon, Karoline Jagemann, Hayko Cepkin, Fats Domino.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 11, 1980.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Escape (The Piña Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1928 – Keith Jackson, American sportscaster and actor; May 7, 1951 – Bernie Marsden, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Whitesnake, Paice Ashton Lord, Babe Ruth, and The Snakes); March 13, 1902 – Mohammed Abdel Wahab, Egyptian singer-songwriter (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921