Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1980 was a Friday and it was the 11th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,520 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 458 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Slim Harpo
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1938Frankie Randall
- 1949Frederick "Dennis" Greene
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1971Chris Willsher
- 1977Devin Ratray
- 1993Flora Cross
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1842William James, American psychologist and philosopher (d. 1910)
- 1886Chester Conklin, American actor (d. 1971)
- 1935Ghita Nørby, Danish actress
- 1952Lee Ritenour, American guitarist, composer, and producer
- 1957Bryan Robson, English footballer and manager
- 1970Joy Nilo, Filipino pianist and composer
- 1972Amanda Peet, American actress and playwright
- 1982Tony Allen, American basketball player
- 1985Aja Naomi King, American actress
- 1992Dani Carvajal, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dario Argento, Kim Tae-yeon, Georges Thurston, Yūya Yagira, Pierre Bachelet, Brenda Bakke, Mig Ayesa, Lenore Zann, Brownie McGhee, Alexandra Lara.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 11, 1980.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Escape (The Piña Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1943 – Peque Gallaga, Filipino actor, director, and screenwriter; December 6, 1941 – Wende Wagner, American actress (d. 1997); March 31, 1927 – William Daniels, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 853