Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1980 was a Friday and it was the 11th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,564 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 459 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Don Cherry
- 1924Slim Harpo
- 1928Mitchell Ryan
- 1938Gavin Millar
- 1945Christine Kaufmann
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall
- 1949Daryl Braithwaite
- 1969James Merendino
- 1972Christian Jacobs
- 1997Cody Simpson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1630John Rogers, English-American minister, physician, and academic (d. 1684)
- 1757Samuel Bentham, English engineer and architect (d. 1831)
- 1864Thomas Dixon, Jr., American minister, lawyer, and politician (d. 1946)
- 1876Elmer Flick, American baseball player (d. 1971)
- 1948Terry Williams, Welsh drummer
- 1962Kim Coles, American actress
- 1966Kelley Law, Canadian curler
- 1970Chris Jent, American basketball player and coach
- 1973Eri Fukatsu, Japanese actress
- 1981Tom Meighan, English singer-songwriter (Kasabian)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leatrice Joy, Madhu Sapre, Peter Eyre, Russ Abbot, Eddie Adcock, George Watsky, Costa-Gavras, Rod de'Ath, Douglas Fairbanks, Joseph Marcell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 11, 1980.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Escape (The Piña Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 28, 1980 – Nick Carter, American singer-songwriter, producer, dancer, and actor (Backstreet Boys); October 31, 1970 – Nicky Wu, Taiwanese actor and singer; July 9, 1975 – Nathaniel Marston, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 874