Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1997 was a Saturday and it was the 11th day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,407 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 251 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Don "Red" Barry
- 1935Ghita Nørby
- 1945Christine Kaufmann
- 1956Big Bank Hank
- 1958Vicki Peterson
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1978Holly Brisley
- 1980Deanna Wright
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
- 1985Newton Faulkner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1845Albert Victor Bäcklund, Swedish mathematician and physicist (d. 1912)
- 1907Pierre Mendès France, French lawyer and politician, 142nd Prime Minister of France (d. 1982)
- 1916Bernard Blier, Argentinian-French actor (d. 1989)
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall, English actress
- 1963Dean Reynolds, English snooker player
- 1967Derek Riddell, Scottish actor
- 1968Saša Ćirić, Macedonian footballer
- 1973Joanna Brodzik, Polish actress
- 1974Jens Nowotny, German footballer
- 1975Rory Fitzpatrick, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1960Henry Lee Lucas, once listed as America’s most prolific serial killer, commits his first known murder.
- 1964Surgeon General of the United States Dr. Luther Terry, M.D., publishes the landmark report Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General of the United States saying that smoking may be hazardous to health, sparking national and worldwide anti-smoking efforts.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Khaled, Timo Descamps, Philip Ahn, Kevin Dobson, Magali Noël, Adolphe Menjou, Irene von Meyendorff, John Lombardo, Martin Richards, Ryan Devlin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 11, 1997.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1950 – Catherine Castel, French actress and makeup artist; April 9, 1906 – Rafaela Aparicio, Spanish actress (d. 1996); September 26, 1927 – Patrick O'Neal, American actor (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 920