Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1997 was a Saturday and it was the 11th day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,439 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 252 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Eva Le Gallienne
- 1923Eli Woods
- 1953John Sessions
- 1958Vicki Peterson
- 1968Tom Dumont
- 1971Tom Ward
- 1972Marc Blucas
- 1973Eri Fukatsu
- 1982Son Ye-jin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1322Emperor Kōmyō of Japan (d. 1380)
- 1786Joseph Jackson Lister, English opticist and physicist (d. 1869)
- 1885Alice Paul, American activist (d. 1977)
- 1936Eva Hesse, German-American sculptor (d. 1970)
- 1938Frankie Randall, American singer-songwriter, actor, and dancer (d. 2014)
- 1946Naomi Judd, American singer-songwriter and actress (The Judds)
- 1979Henry Shefflin, Irish hurler
- 1981Tom Meighan, English singer-songwriter (Kasabian)
- 1989Sammy Carlson, American skier
- 1993Flora Cross, French-American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1805The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sophie Auster, Tony Hale, Tehilla Blad, Jazmine Sullivan, Juliette Marquis, Mark Goodman, Jimmy C. Newman, Theresa Merritt, Scott Porter, Hugues Aufray.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 11, 1997.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 15, 1968 – Ol' Dirty Bastard, American rapper and producer (Wu-Tang Clan) (d. 2004); October 21, 1921 – Robert Clothier, Canadian actor (d. 1999); April 2, 1961 – Christopher Meloni, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897