Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1901 was a Saturday and it was the 12th day of the year 1901. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,446 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Patsy Kelly
- 1932Des O'Connor
- 1941Long John Baldry
- 1965Mark Moore
- 1968Rachael Harris
- 1970Zack de la Rocha
- 1973Hande Yener
- 1981Kristin Eubanks
- 1984Oyo Boy Sotto
- 1987Naya Rivera
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1724Frances Brooke, English author and playwright (d. 1789)
- 1792Johan August Arfwedson, Swedish chemist and academic (d. 1841)
- 1882Milton Sills, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1930)
- 1914Mieko Kamiya, Japanese psychiatrist (d. 1979)
- 1945Maggie Bell, Scottish singer-songwriter
- 1952Walter Mosley, American author and actor
- 1968Junichi Masuda, Japanese director, producer, and composer
- 1982Dimitrios Tsiamis, Greek triple jumper
- 1982Paul-Henri Mathieu, French tennis player
- 1991Pixie Lott, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1906Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman’s cabinet (which included amongst its members H. H. Asquith, David Lloyd George, and Winston Churchill) embarks on sweeping social reforms after a Liberal landslide in the British general election.
- 1918Finland’s “Mosaic Confessors” law goes into effect, making Finnish Jews full citizens.
- 1926Original Sam ‘n’Henry aired on Chicago radio later renamed Amos ‘n’Andy in 1928.
- 1962Vietnam War: Operation Chopper, the first American combat mission in the war, takes place.
- 1969The New York Jets of the American Football League defeat the Baltimore Colts of the National Football League to win Super Bowl III in what is considered to be one of the greatest upsets in sports history.
- 1970Biafra capitulates, ending the Nigerian Civil War.
- 2004The world’s largest ocean liner, RMS Queen Mary 2, makes its maiden voyage.
- 2010An earthquake occurs killing an estimated 316,000 and destroying the majority of the capital Port-au-Prince.
- 2012Violent protests occur in Bucharest, Romania, as two-day-old demonstrations continue against President Traian Băsescu’s economic austerity measures. Clashes are reported in numerous Romanian cities between protesters and law enforcement officers.
- 2015A serviceman stationed at the Russian 102nd Military Base, kills seven people in Gyumri, Armenia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: JoJo, Freddie Jackson, Harold Prince, Bohemia, Alice Brady, Jonathan Katz, Lance Henriksen, Hamish Blake, Stephanie Beacham, Kenny Wayne Shepherd.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 12, 1901.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1952 – Narada Michael Walden, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer; November 28, 1929 – Berry Gordy, Jr., American songwriter and producer, founded Motown Records; September 8, 1968 – Ray Wilson, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Genesis and Stiltskin).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897