Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1901 was a Saturday and it was the 12th day of the year 1901. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,505 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Luise Rainer
- 1925Katherine MacGregor
- 1937Vicente Sardinero
- 1939William Lee Golden
- 1966Olivier Martinez
- 1968Rachael Harris
- 1970Mig Ayesa
- 1978Kim Sa-rang
- 1981Kristin Eubanks
- 1996Ai Hashimoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1856John Singer Sargent, Italian-English painter and educator (d. 1925)
- 1879Anton Uesson, Estonian engineer and politician (d. 1942)
- 1908Jean Delannoy, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1914Mieko Kamiya, Japanese psychiatrist (d. 1979)
- 1948Khalid Abdul Muhammad, American activist (d. 2001)
- 1953Mary Harron, Canadian director and screenwriter
- 1962Joe Quesada, American author and illustrator
- 1981Luis Ernesto Pérez, Mexican footballer
- 1991Pixie Lott, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress
- 1992Ishak Belfodil, Algerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Gustav I of Sweden is crowned king.
- 1554Bayinnaung, who would go on to assemble the largest empire in the history of Southeast Asia, is crowned King of Burma.
- 1616The city of Belém is founded in Pará, Brazil by Francisco Caldeira Castelo Branco.
- 1808The organizational meeting that led to the creation of the Wernerian Natural History Society, a former Scottish learned society, is held in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1866The Royal Aeronautical Society is formed in London.
- 1916Both Oswald Boelcke and Max Immelmann, for achieving eight aerial victories each over Allied aircraft, receive the German Empire’s highest military award, the Pour le Mérite as the first German aviators to earn it.
- 1971The Harrisburg Seven: Reverend Philip Berrigan and five others are indicted on charges of conspiring to kidnap Henry Kissinger and of plotting to blow up the heating tunnels of federal buildings in Washington, D.C.
- 2004The world’s largest ocean liner, RMS Queen Mary 2, makes its maiden voyage.
- 2005Deep Impact launches from Cape Canaveral on a Delta II rocket.
- 2010An earthquake occurs killing an estimated 316,000 and destroying the majority of the capital Port-au-Prince.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lillie McCloud, Hirotaka Suzuoki, Jeffrey Licon, John McFee, Alex Proyas, Austin Mahone, Michael Lindsay-Hogg, Ernestine Anderson, Michael Paré, Antonio Fargas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 12, 1901.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 2000 – Willow Smith, American actress and singer; June 15, 1972 – Hank von Helvete, Norwegian singer and guitarist (Turbonegro and Doctor Midnight & The Mercy Cult); September 9, 1993 – Charlie Stewart, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 886