Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1901 was a Saturday and it was the 12th day of the year 1901. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,382 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,435 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Marie Dubois
- 1946Cynthia Robinson
- 1948Anthony Andrews
- 1959Blixa Bargeld
- 1960Oliver Platt
- 1970Mig Ayesa
- 1973Hande Yener
- 1974Claudia Conserva
- 1976Miki Nakatani
- 1987Andi Muise
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1588John Winthrop, English-American lawyer and politician, 2nd Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony (d. 1649)
- 1797Gideon Brecher, Austrian physician and author (d. 1873)
- 1925Bill Burrud, American television host, producer, and actor (d. 1990)
- 1938Lewis Fiander, Australian actor
- 1939Jim Palosaari, American evangelist (d. 2011)
- 1941Fiona Caldicott, English psychiatrist and psychotherapist
- 1952John Walker, New Zealand runner
- 1956Marie Colvin, American-English journalist (d. 2012)
- 1986Pablo Daniel Osvaldo, Argentinian-Italian footballer
- 1989Arci Muñoz, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1808The organizational meeting that led to the creation of the Wernerian Natural History Society, a former Scottish learned society, is held in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1848The Palermo rising takes place in Sicily against the Bourbon Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.
- 1895The National Trust is founded in the United Kingdom.
- 1898Itō Hirobumi begins his third term as Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1916Both Oswald Boelcke and Max Immelmann, for achieving eight aerial victories each over Allied aircraft, receive the German Empire’s highest military award, the Pour le Mérite as the first German aviators to earn it.
- 1962Vietnam War: Operation Chopper, the first American combat mission in the war, takes place.
- 1966Lyndon B. Johnson states that the United States should stay in South Vietnam until Communist aggression there is ended.
- 1971The Harrisburg Seven: Reverend Philip Berrigan and five others are indicted on charges of conspiring to kidnap Henry Kissinger and of plotting to blow up the heating tunnels of federal buildings in Washington, D.C.
- 2006A stampede during the Stoning of the Devil ritual on the last day at the Hajj in Mina, Saudi Arabia, kills at least 362 Muslim pilgrims.
- 2015Cameroon kills 143 Boko Haram fighters in clashes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryan Sheckler, Renny Harlin, Matt Dallas, Ihsahn, Tom Smothers, Ben Moody, Jermaine Jackson, Sean McCann, Shaura, Selina Jen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 12, 1901.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 3, 1950 – Jo Marie Payton, American actress and singer; May 17, 1960 – Lou DiBella, American boxing promoter, actor, and producer; June 16, 1987 – Abby Elliott, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 892