Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1906 was a Friday and it was the 12th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,591 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,374 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Tex Ritter
- 1925Bill Burrud
- 1932Tzeni Karezi
- 1952Walter Mosley
- 1977Piolo Pascual
- 1987Andi Muise
- 1987Will Rothhaar
- 1989Arci Muñoz
- 1993Yu Inaba
- 1996Ai Hashimoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1483Henry III of Nassau-Breda (d. 1538)
- 1628Charles Perrault, French author (d. 1703)
- 1716Antonio de Ulloa, Spanish general and politician, 1st Spanish Governor of Louisiana (d. 1795)
- 1837Adolf Jensen, German pianist and composer (d. 1879)
- 1876Fevzi Çakmak, Turkish field marshal and politician, Prime Minister of the Turkish Provisional Government (d. 1950)
- 1882Milton Sills, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1930)
- 1905James Bennett Griffin, American archaeologist and academic (d. 1997)
- 1967Grigoriy Yegorov, Kazakhstani pole vaulter
- 1986Ayako Imoto, Japanese comedian and television personality
- 1994Emre Can, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1554Bayinnaung, who would go on to assemble the largest empire in the history of Southeast Asia, is crowned King of Burma.
- 1808John Rennie’s scheme to defend St Mary’s Church, Reculver, founded in 669, from coastal erosion was abandoned in favour of demolition, despite the church being an exemplar of Anglo-Saxon architecture and sculpture.
- 1902Uddevalla Suffrage Association is formally dissolved.
- 1911The University of the Philippines College of Law is formally established; three future Philippine presidents are among the first enrollees.
- 1926Original Sam ‘n’Henry aired on Chicago radio later renamed Amos ‘n’Andy in 1928.
- 1932Hattie Caraway becomes the first woman elected to the United States Senate.
- 1959The Caves of Nerja are rediscovered in Spain.
- 1967Dr. James Bedford becomes the first person to be cryonically preserved with intent of future resuscitation.
- 2006A stampede during the Stoning of the Devil ritual on the last day at the Hajj in Mina, Saudi Arabia, kills at least 362 Muslim pilgrims.
- 2010An earthquake occurs killing an estimated 316,000 and destroying the majority of the capital Port-au-Prince.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lila Kedrova, Dawn Steel, İlyas Salman, Lene Lovich, Judit Mascó, Zypora Spaisman, Arne Bendiksen, Jennifer Palm Lundberg, Jenna Boyd, Michael Le Vell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 12, 1906.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1947 – Juraj Kukura, Slovak-German actor; December 31, 1963 – Scott Ian, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anthrax, Stormtroopers of Death, The Damned Things, and Damnocracy); February 24, 1927 – Emmanuelle Riva, French actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 892