Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1906 was a Friday and it was the 12th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,705 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,378 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Jean Delannoy
- 1935Tomiko Ishii
- 1938Lewis Fiander
- 1939William Lee Golden
- 1960Oliver Platt
- 1961Simon Russell Beale
- 1970Zack de la Rocha
- 1976Miki Nakatani
- 1989Arci Muñoz
- 1996Ella Henderson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1721Duke Ferdinand of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel, Prussian field marshal (d. 1792)
- 1751Ferdinand I of the Two Sicilies (d. 1825)
- 1876Jack London, American author and journalist (d. 1916)
- 1905James Bennett Griffin, American archaeologist and academic (d. 1997)
- 1910Patsy Kelly, American actress and singer (d. 1981)
- 1950Dorrit Moussaieff, Israeli-Icelandic jewelry designer and businesswoman; 5th First Lady of Iceland
- 1951Rush Limbaugh, American talk show host and author
- 1969Robert Prosinečki, Croatian footballer and manager
- 1977Cade McNown, American football player
- 1977Piolo Pascual, Filipino actor, singer, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1616The city of Belém is founded in Pará, Brazil by Francisco Caldeira Castelo Branco.
- 1808The organizational meeting that led to the creation of the Wernerian Natural History Society, a former Scottish learned society, is held in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1872Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.
- 1908A long-distance radio message is sent from the Eiffel Tower for the first time.
- 1918Finland’s “Mosaic Confessors” law goes into effect, making Finnish Jews full citizens.
- 1959The Caves of Nerja are rediscovered in Spain.
- 1967Dr. James Bedford becomes the first person to be cryonically preserved with intent of future resuscitation.
- 1971All in the Family The famous situation comedy premieres on CBS
- 2006A stampede during the Stoning of the Devil ritual on the last day at the Hajj in Mina, Saudi Arabia, kills at least 362 Muslim pilgrims.
- 2007Comet C/2006 P1 (McNaught) reaches perihelion becoming the brightest comet in more than 40 years.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Simonon, Ali Lohan, Morris Day, Stacy Peralta, Jerome Flynn, Dita Von Teese, Amanda Fahy, Julie Andrews, Lynn Borden, Phoebus.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 12, 1906.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1980 – Estelle, English singer-songwriter and producer; April 15, 1984 – Ben Kasica, American guitarist and producer (Skillet); May 18, 1999 – Laura Omloop, Belgian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 879