Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1906 was a Friday and it was the 12th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,652 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,376 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Mississippi Fred McDowell
- 1932Tzeni Karezi
- 1937Vicente Sardinero
- 1948Anthony Andrews
- 1961Simon Russell Beale
- 1974Claudia Conserva
- 1974Melanie C
- 1977Piolo Pascual
- 1978Kim Sa-rang
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1879Anton Uesson, Estonian engineer and politician (d. 1942)
- 1946Hazel Cosgrove, Lady Cosgrove, Scottish lawyer and judge
- 1950Greg X. Volz, American singer
- 1957Jeremy Sams, English director, playwright, and composer
- 1962Joe Quesada, American author and illustrator
- 1969Margaret Nagle, American screenwriter and producer
- 1973Matt Wong, American bass player
- 1975Jason Freese, American saxophonist, songwriter, and producer
- 1981Dan Klecko, American football player
- 1985Artem Milevskiy, Ukrainian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Gustav I of Sweden is crowned king.
- 1554Bayinnaung, who would go on to assemble the largest empire in the history of Southeast Asia, is crowned King of Burma.
- 1808The organizational meeting that led to the creation of the Wernerian Natural History Society, a former Scottish learned society, is held in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1916Both Oswald Boelcke and Max Immelmann, for achieving eight aerial victories each over Allied aircraft, receive the German Empire’s highest military award, the Pour le Mérite as the first German aviators to earn it.
- 1962Vietnam War: Operation Chopper, the first American combat mission in the war, takes place.
- 1964Rebels in Zanzibar begin a revolt known as the Zanzibar Revolution and proclaim a republic.
- 1969The New York Jets of the American Football League defeat the Baltimore Colts of the National Football League to win Super Bowl III in what is considered to be one of the greatest upsets in sports history.
- 1971All in the Family The famous situation comedy premieres on CBS
- 2001Downtown Disney opens to the public as part of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
- 2015Cameroon kills 143 Boko Haram fighters in clashes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marty Balin, Lupe Fiasco, Terence Bayler, Meghan Trainor, Roger Bart, Mary Stuart Masterson, Pina Menichelli, Zachary Scott, Russ Meyer, Tove Maës.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 12, 1906.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1980 – David Giuntoli, American actor; December 14, 1952 – John Lurie, American actor, saxophonist, painter, director, and producer (The Lounge Lizards); March 20, 1957 – Spike Lee, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 896