Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1931 was a Monday and it was the 12th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,453 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,065 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Georges Carpentier
- 1910Patsy Kelly
- 1924Grethe Holmer
- 1930Glenn Yarbrough
- 1937Vicente Sardinero
- 1954Howard Stern
- 1968Keith Anderson
- 1970Zack de la Rocha
- 1973Hande Yener
- 1974Melanie C
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1628Charles Perrault, French author (d. 1703)
- 1874Laura Adams Armer, American author and photographer (d. 1963)
- 1901Karl Künstler, German SS officer (d. 1945)
- 1933Michael Aspel, English television host
- 1951Rush Limbaugh, American talk show host and author
- 1969David Mitchell, English author and translator
- 1984Oyo Boy Sotto, Filipino actor
- 1988Claude Giroux, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1993Simone Pecorini, Italian footballer
- 1998Nathan Gamble, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1872Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.
- 1906Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman’s cabinet (which included amongst its members H. H. Asquith, David Lloyd George, and Winston Churchill) embarks on sweeping social reforms after a Liberal landslide in the British general election.
- 1915The United States House of Representatives rejects a proposal to give women the right to vote.
- 1916Both Oswald Boelcke and Max Immelmann, for achieving eight aerial victories each over Allied aircraft, receive the German Empire’s highest military award, the Pour le Mérite as the first German aviators to earn it.
- 1918Finland’s “Mosaic Confessors” law goes into effect, making Finnish Jews full citizens.
- 1921Acting to restore confidence in baseball after the Black Sox Scandal, Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis is elected as Major League Baseball’s first commissioner.
- 1966Lyndon B. Johnson states that the United States should stay in South Vietnam until Communist aggression there is ended.
- 1969The New York Jets of the American Football League defeat the Baltimore Colts of the National Football League to win Super Bowl III in what is considered to be one of the greatest upsets in sports history.
- 1970Biafra capitulates, ending the Nigerian Civil War.
- 1971All in the Family The famous situation comedy premieres on CBS
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maria McKee, Joey Badass, Tim Smith, Bob Mothersbaugh, Michelle Williams, Dionysis Makris, Johnny Ace, Hugh O'Conor, Cornell Borchers, Kaito Ishikawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 12, 1931.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1989 – Finn Atkins, English actress; June 27, 1989 – Matthew Lewis, English actor; July 19, 1956 – Nikki Sudden, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Jacobites and Swell Maps) (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 914