Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1935 was a Saturday and it was the 12th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,116 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,020 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Jean Delannoy
- 1910Patsy Kelly
- 1930Glenn Yarbrough
- 1932Des O'Connor
- 1960Oliver Platt
- 1970Mig Ayesa
- 1970Zack de la Rocha
- 1972Randy Sklar
- 1978Kim Sa-rang
- 1987Naya Rivera
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1588John Winthrop, English-American lawyer and politician, 2nd Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony (d. 1649)
- 1797Gideon Brecher, Austrian physician and author (d. 1873)
- 1903Igor Kurchatov, Russian physicist and academic (d. 1960)
- 1916Jay McShann, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2006)
- 1923Vic Allen, English sociologist, economist, and historian (d. 2014)
- 1924Chris Chase, American model, actress, and journalist (d. 2013)
- 1949Hamadi Jebali, Tunisian engineer, journalist, and politician; 19th Prime Minister of Tunisia
- 1968Mauro Silva, Brazilian footballer
- 1987Andi Muise, Canadian model
- 1988Chris Casement, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Gustav I of Sweden is crowned king.
- 1866The Royal Aeronautical Society is formed in London.
- 1872Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.
- 1906Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman’s cabinet (which included amongst its members H. H. Asquith, David Lloyd George, and Winston Churchill) embarks on sweeping social reforms after a Liberal landslide in the British general election.
- 1921Acting to restore confidence in baseball after the Black Sox Scandal, Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis is elected as Major League Baseball’s first commissioner.
- 1959The Caves of Nerja are rediscovered in Spain.
- 1971The Harrisburg Seven: Reverend Philip Berrigan and five others are indicted on charges of conspiring to kidnap Henry Kissinger and of plotting to blow up the heating tunnels of federal buildings in Washington, D.C.
- 1976The United Nations Security Council votes 11-1 to allow the Palestine Liberation Organization to participate in a Security Council debate (without voting rights).
- 2001Downtown Disney opens to the public as part of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
- 2004The world’s largest ocean liner, RMS Queen Mary 2, makes its maiden voyage.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Murphy, Max Matsuura, Toni Collette, Charlotte Coleman, Gary Allan, Anri Okamoto, Soledad Fandiño, Donald Faison, Claudio Sanchez, Amy Birnbaum.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 12, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 3, 1974 – Miriam Yeung, Hong Kong singer and actress; July 12, 1984 – Gareth Gates, English singer-songwriter and actor (5th Story); March 19, 1952 – Wolfgang Ambros, Austrian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Austria3).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,033