Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1935 was a Saturday and it was the 12th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,021 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,017 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Grethe Holmer
- 1925Bodil Udsen
- 1934Metin Serezli
- 1957John Lasseter
- 1964Clare Holman
- 1968Junichi Masuda
- 1969Margaret Nagle
- 1972Jason Sklar
- 1978Jeremy Camp
- 1988Andrew Lawrence
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1894Georges Carpentier, French boxer and actor (d. 1975)
- 1916Jay McShann, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2006)
- 1939Jim Palosaari, American evangelist (d. 2011)
- 1948Brendan Foster, English sportscaster
- 1952Charles Faulkner, American-English computer programmer and author
- 1964Jeff Bezos, American businessman, founded Amazon.com
- 1970Mig Ayesa, Filipino-Australian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1976Miki Nakatani, Japanese actress and singer
- 1986Kieron Richardson, English actor
- 1987Naya Rivera, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Gustav I of Sweden is crowned king.
- 1777Mission Santa Clara de Asís is founded in what is now Santa Clara, California.
- 1899Thirteen crew members and five apprentices are rescued from the stricken schooner Forest Hall by the Lynmouth Lifeboat when the former founders off the coast of Devon.
- 1911The University of the Philippines College of Law is formally established; three future Philippine presidents are among the first enrollees.
- 1915The United States House of Representatives rejects a proposal to give women the right to vote.
- 1962Vietnam War: Operation Chopper, the first American combat mission in the war, takes place.
- 1966Lyndon B. Johnson states that the United States should stay in South Vietnam until Communist aggression there is ended.
- 1991Gulf War: An act of the U.S. Congress authorizes the use of military force to drive Iraq out of Kuwait.
- 2005Deep Impact launches from Cape Canaveral on a Delta II rocket.
- 2015Cameroon kills 143 Boko Haram fighters in clashes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frida Aasen, Lilian Velez, Talia Shire, Cesare Danova, Hillard Elkins, Brooke Theiss, Richard Jeni, Saaphyri Windsor, Edgar Bergen, Albert Martinez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 12, 1935.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 25, 1927 – Daniel Ceccaldi, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2003); October 23, 1956 – Dwight Yoakam, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; June 19, 1975 – Geoff Ramsey, American voice actor and producer, co-founded Rooster Teeth.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 857