Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1935 was a Saturday and it was the 12th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,052 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,018 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1856John Singer Sargent
- 1899Pierre Bernac
- 1922Paul Hansard
- 1924Grethe Holmer
- 1932Des O'Connor
- 1937Marie Dubois
- 1965Mark Moore
- 1968Heather Mills
- 1987Naya Rivera
- 1993Yu Inaba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1588John Winthrop, English-American lawyer and politician, 2nd Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony (d. 1649)
- 1878Ferenc Molnár, Hungarian-American author and playwright (d. 1952)
- 1930Glenn Yarbrough, American singer and actor
- 1948Khalid Abdul Muhammad, American activist (d. 2001)
- 1950Göran Lindblad, Swedish dentist and politician
- 1962Luna Vachon, American-Canadian wrestler (d. 2010)
- 1967Vendela Kirsebom, Swedish-American model and actress
- 1969Margaret Nagle, American screenwriter and producer
- 1972Priyanka Gandhi, Indian politician
- 1982Hans Van Alphen, Belgian decathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1554Bayinnaung, who would go on to assemble the largest empire in the history of Southeast Asia, is crowned King of Burma.
- 1848The Palermo rising takes place in Sicily against the Bourbon Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.
- 1866The Royal Aeronautical Society is formed in London.
- 1902Uddevalla Suffrage Association is formally dissolved.
- 1916Both Oswald Boelcke and Max Immelmann, for achieving eight aerial victories each over Allied aircraft, receive the German Empire’s highest military award, the Pour le Mérite as the first German aviators to earn it.
- 1942World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt creates the National War Labor Board.
- 1967Dr. James Bedford becomes the first person to be cryonically preserved with intent of future resuscitation.
- 1976The United Nations Security Council votes 11-1 to allow the Palestine Liberation Organization to participate in a Security Council debate (without voting rights).
- 2001Downtown Disney opens to the public as part of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
- 2015A serviceman stationed at the Russian 102nd Military Base, kills seven people in Gyumri, Armenia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Armstrong, Angelica Michibata, Gary Tibbs, Dariush Eghbali, Diane Tell, Mancow Muller, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Donna Rice Hughes, Nobuhiko Okamoto, Bubba Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 12, 1935.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 1, 1986 – Lee Sungmin, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Super Junior); February 12, 1985 – Leilani Gaja, Japanese model and actress; June 20, 1979 – Charlotte Hatherley, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ash, Nightnurse, and Client).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 881