Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 12th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,880 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 809 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1856John Singer Sargent
- 1932Tzeni Karezi
- 1937Vicente Sardinero
- 1963Nando Reis
- 1965Alexandra Wentworth
- 1973Dan Haseltine
- 1981Kristin Eubanks
- 1987Will Rothhaar
- 1991Pixie Lott
- 1998Nathan Gamble
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1905Nihal Atsız, Turkish author, poet, and philosopher (d. 1975)
- 1925Katherine MacGregor, American actress and dancer
- 1934Mick Sullivan, English rugby player and coach
- 1937Vicente Sardinero, Spanish opera singer (d. 2002)
- 1946George Duke, American keyboard player, composer, and educator (d. 2013)
- 1951Drew Pearson, American football player and sportscaster
- 1970Raekwon, American rapper
- 1984Oribe Peralta, Mexican footballer
- 1984Oyo Boy Sotto, Filipino actor
- 1990Sergei Muhhin, Estonian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1616The city of Belém is founded in Pará, Brazil by Francisco Caldeira Castelo Branco.
- 1895The National Trust is founded in the United Kingdom.
- 1899Thirteen crew members and five apprentices are rescued from the stricken schooner Forest Hall by the Lynmouth Lifeboat when the former founders off the coast of Devon.
- 1916Both Oswald Boelcke and Max Immelmann, for achieving eight aerial victories each over Allied aircraft, receive the German Empire’s highest military award, the Pour le Mérite as the first German aviators to earn it.
- 1926Original Sam ‘n’Henry aired on Chicago radio later renamed Amos ‘n’Andy in 1928.
- 1967Dr. James Bedford becomes the first person to be cryonically preserved with intent of future resuscitation.
- 2006A stampede during the Stoning of the Devil ritual on the last day at the Hajj in Mina, Saudi Arabia, kills at least 362 Muslim pilgrims.
- 2007Comet C/2006 P1 (McNaught) reaches perihelion becoming the brightest comet in more than 40 years.
- 2010An earthquake occurs killing an estimated 316,000 and destroying the majority of the capital Port-au-Prince.
- 2012Violent protests occur in Bucharest, Romania, as two-day-old demonstrations continue against President Traian Băsescu’s economic austerity measures. Clashes are reported in numerous Romanian cities between protesters and law enforcement officers.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Annette Bening, Ruriko Kojima, Ray McKinnon, Kelly Hansen, Daniel Radcliffe, Randy Owen, Leslie Bibb, Garnon Davies, Tito Puente, Billy Crystal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 12, 1952.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1961 – Hakan Peker, Turkish singer-songwriter and dancer; January 30, 1937 – Vanessa Redgrave, English actress, singer, and producer; January 13, 1973 – Gloria Yip, Hong Kong actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 899