Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 12th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,780 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 806 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Mississippi Fred McDowell
- 1908Jean Delannoy
- 1925Bodil Udsen
- 1950Greg X. Volz
- 1952Walter Mosley
- 1965Mark Moore
- 1965Rob Zombie
- 1970Zack de la Rocha
- 1974Claudia Conserva
- 1978Kim Sa-rang
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1822Étienne Lenoir, French engineer, designed the internal combustion engine (d. 1900)
- 1876Fevzi Çakmak, Turkish field marshal and politician, Prime Minister of the Turkish Provisional Government (d. 1950)
- 1879Ray Harroun, American race car driver (d. 1968)
- 1890Johannes Vares, Estonian poet, physician, and politician (d. 1946)
- 1934Mick Sullivan, English rugby player and coach
- 1935Kreskin, American magician and actor
- 1972Randy Sklar, American comedian and actor
- 1975Jason Freese, American saxophonist, songwriter, and producer
- 1977Stéphan Buckland, Mauritian sprinter
- 1988Ytalo, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Gustav I of Sweden is crowned king.
- 1616The city of Belém is founded in Pará, Brazil by Francisco Caldeira Castelo Branco.
- 1808John Rennie’s scheme to defend St Mary’s Church, Reculver, founded in 669, from coastal erosion was abandoned in favour of demolition, despite the church being an exemplar of Anglo-Saxon architecture and sculpture.
- 1808The organizational meeting that led to the creation of the Wernerian Natural History Society, a former Scottish learned society, is held in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1906Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman’s cabinet (which included amongst its members H. H. Asquith, David Lloyd George, and Winston Churchill) embarks on sweeping social reforms after a Liberal landslide in the British general election.
- 1908A long-distance radio message is sent from the Eiffel Tower for the first time.
- 1915The United States House of Representatives rejects a proposal to give women the right to vote.
- 1959The Caves of Nerja are rediscovered in Spain.
- 1962Vietnam War: Operation Chopper, the first American combat mission in the war, takes place.
- 2015Cameroon kills 143 Boko Haram fighters in clashes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Kimball, Matthew Gray Gubler, Dann Florek, Florrie, Linda Robson, Rita Wilson, Robert Townsend, Anna Maria Alberghetti, Brenton Wood, Rutanya Alda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 12, 1952.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1997 – Perla Haney-Jardine, Brazilian-American actress; May 27, 1945 – Bruce Cockburn, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Esquires and The Flying Circus); July 15, 1988 – Mina Fujii, Japanese actress, model, and television personality.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 887