Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 12th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,751 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 805 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1856John Singer Sargent
- 1924Grethe Holmer
- 1926Ray Price
- 1934Metin Serezli
- 1944Carlos Villagrán
- 1952Walter Mosley
- 1955Rockne S. O'Bannon
- 1963Nando Reis
- 1991Pixie Lott
- 1992Mao Kobayashi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1849Jean Béraud, Russian-French painter (d. 1935)
- 1941Chet Jastremski, American swimmer and physician (d. 2014)
- 1947Tom Dempsey, American football player
- 1948John Etheridge, English guitarist (Soft Machine)
- 1952Ponvannan, Indian actor and director
- 1957Jeremy Sams, English director, playwright, and composer
- 1958Christiane Amanpour, Iranian-British journalist
- 1975Jocelyn Thibault, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Andrew Chan, Australian drug trafficker (d. 2015)
- 1989Arci Muñoz, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1895The National Trust is founded in the United Kingdom.
- 1902Uddevalla Suffrage Association is formally dissolved.
- 1906Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman’s cabinet (which included amongst its members H. H. Asquith, David Lloyd George, and Winston Churchill) embarks on sweeping social reforms after a Liberal landslide in the British general election.
- 1916Both Oswald Boelcke and Max Immelmann, for achieving eight aerial victories each over Allied aircraft, receive the German Empire’s highest military award, the Pour le Mérite as the first German aviators to earn it.
- 1918Finland’s “Mosaic Confessors” law goes into effect, making Finnish Jews full citizens.
- 1921Acting to restore confidence in baseball after the Black Sox Scandal, Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis is elected as Major League Baseball’s first commissioner.
- 1942World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt creates the National War Labor Board.
- 1962Vietnam War: Operation Chopper, the first American combat mission in the war, takes place.
- 1971The Harrisburg Seven: Reverend Philip Berrigan and five others are indicted on charges of conspiring to kidnap Henry Kissinger and of plotting to blow up the heating tunnels of federal buildings in Washington, D.C.
- 2006A stampede during the Stoning of the Devil ritual on the last day at the Hajj in Mina, Saudi Arabia, kills at least 362 Muslim pilgrims.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mario Adorf, Matthew Waterhouse, Giorgos Kapoutzidis, Claude Akins, Zack Shada, Gary Mabbutt, Yael Bar Zohar, Evelina Papantoniou, Kirk Windstein, Carol Cleveland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 12, 1952.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1926 – Haradhan Bandopadhyay, Bangladeshi-Indian actor (d. 2013); March 26, 1980 – Son Hoyoung, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (g.o.d); April 22, 1952 – François Berléand, French actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907