Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 12th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,695 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 396 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Bodil Udsen
- 1944Carlos Villagrán
- 1946Cynthia Robinson
- 1955Rockne S. O'Bannon
- 1965Rob Zombie
- 1972Randy Sklar
- 1973Dan Haseltine
- 1976Miki Nakatani
- 1985Yohana Cobo
- 1993Yu Inaba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1597François Duquesnoy, Flemish sculptor (d. 1643)
- 1751Ferdinand I of the Two Sicilies (d. 1825)
- 1772Mikhail Speransky, Russian politician (d. 1839)
- 1899Pierre Bernac, French opera singer and educator (d. 1979)
- 1904Mississippi Fred McDowell, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1972)
- 1905Tex Ritter, American singer and actor (d. 1974)
- 1938Teresa del Conde, Mexican art historian and critic
- 1950Göran Lindblad, Swedish dentist and politician
- 1959Per Gessle, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Roxette and Gyllene Tider)
- 1965Rob Zombie, American singer-songwriter, producer, actor, and director
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1872Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.
- 1902Uddevalla Suffrage Association is formally dissolved.
- 1906Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman’s cabinet (which included amongst its members H. H. Asquith, David Lloyd George, and Winston Churchill) embarks on sweeping social reforms after a Liberal landslide in the British general election.
- 1926Original Sam ‘n’Henry aired on Chicago radio later renamed Amos ‘n’Andy in 1928.
- 1932Hattie Caraway becomes the first woman elected to the United States Senate.
- 1959The Caves of Nerja are rediscovered in Spain.
- 1967Dr. James Bedford becomes the first person to be cryonically preserved with intent of future resuscitation.
- 1970Biafra capitulates, ending the Nigerian Civil War.
- 1971All in the Family The famous situation comedy premieres on CBS
- 2001Downtown Disney opens to the public as part of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry Leiber, Jon Auer, Scot Pollard, J. P. Dutta, Ludivine Sagnier, Corey Hart, Genie Chuo, Griff Rhys Jones, Nina Liu, Shim Hyung-rae.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 12, 1985.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Like a Virgin by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1946 – Billy Thorpe, English-Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Billy Thorpe & the Aztecs) (d. 2007); August 6, 1982 – Karl Davies, English actor; December 23, 1935 – Esther Phillips, American singer (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910