Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1988 was a Tuesday and it was the 12th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,639 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 360 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Luise Rainer
- 1915Paul Jarrico
- 1924Grethe Holmer
- 1934Metin Serezli
- 1938Lewis Fiander
- 1941Long John Baldry
- 1952Walter Mosley
- 1965Rob Zombie
- 1973Dan Haseltine
- 1993Zayn Malik
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1877Frank J. Corr, American lawyer and politician, 45th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1934)
- 1916P. W. Botha, South African politician, 8th Prime Minister of South Africa (d. 2006)
- 1922Tadeusz Żychiewicz, Polish journalist and historian (d. 1994)
- 1925Bodil Udsen, Danish actress (d. 2008)
- 1926Ray Price, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1939William Lee Golden, American singer (The Oak Ridge Boys)
- 1958Christiane Amanpour, Iranian-British journalist
- 1968Mauro Silva, Brazilian footballer
- 1972Randy Sklar, American comedian and actor
- 1987Salvatore Sirigu, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1899Thirteen crew members and five apprentices are rescued from the stricken schooner Forest Hall by the Lynmouth Lifeboat when the former founders off the coast of Devon.
- 1916Both Oswald Boelcke and Max Immelmann, for achieving eight aerial victories each over Allied aircraft, receive the German Empire’s highest military award, the Pour le Mérite as the first German aviators to earn it.
- 1966Lyndon B. Johnson states that the United States should stay in South Vietnam until Communist aggression there is ended.
- 1970Biafra capitulates, ending the Nigerian Civil War.
- 1986Space Shuttle program: Congressman Bill Nelson lifts off from Kennedy Space Center aboard Columbia on mission STS-61-C as a Mission Specialist.
- 1991Gulf War: An act of the U.S. Congress authorizes the use of military force to drive Iraq out of Kuwait.
- 2001Downtown Disney opens to the public as part of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
- 2010An earthquake occurs killing an estimated 316,000 and destroying the majority of the capital Port-au-Prince.
- 2012Violent protests occur in Bucharest, Romania, as two-day-old demonstrations continue against President Traian Băsescu’s economic austerity measures. Clashes are reported in numerous Romanian cities between protesters and law enforcement officers.
- 2015Cameroon kills 143 Boko Haram fighters in clashes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicholas Turturro, Christopher Egan, Sela Ward, Natalie Wood, Dino Imperial, Melissa Haro, Rod Stewart, Amanda Plummer, Jason Ellis, Sarita Choudhury.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 12, 1988.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Got My Mind Set on You by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1944 – Patricia Quinn, Irish actress and singer; April 1, 1982 – Taran Killam, American actor and screenwriter; August 22, 1932 – Gabriele Tinti, Italian actor (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965