Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 2016 was a Tuesday and it was the 12th day of the year 2016. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 408 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 14 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Paul Jarrico
- 1925Bodil Udsen
- 1925Katherine MacGregor
- 1932Des O'Connor
- 1945Maggie Bell
- 1951Kirstie Alley
- 1955Rockne S. O'Bannon
- 1965Rob Zombie
- 1972Randy Sklar
- 1985Yohana Cobo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1721Duke Ferdinand of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel, Prussian field marshal (d. 1792)
- 1914Mieko Kamiya, Japanese psychiatrist (d. 1979)
- 1916Jay McShann, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2006)
- 1935Tomiko Ishii, Japanese actress
- 1938Teresa del Conde, Mexican art historian and critic
- 1950Sheila Jackson Lee, American lawyer, judge, and politician
- 1957B. Brian Blair, American wrestler and politician
- 1964Jeff Bezos, American businessman, founded Amazon.com
- 1986Pablo Daniel Osvaldo, Argentinian-Italian footballer
- 1993Simone Pecorini, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1898Itō Hirobumi begins his third term as Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1906Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman’s cabinet (which included amongst its members H. H. Asquith, David Lloyd George, and Winston Churchill) embarks on sweeping social reforms after a Liberal landslide in the British general election.
- 1908A long-distance radio message is sent from the Eiffel Tower for the first time.
- 1916Both Oswald Boelcke and Max Immelmann, for achieving eight aerial victories each over Allied aircraft, receive the German Empire’s highest military award, the Pour le Mérite as the first German aviators to earn it.
- 1962Vietnam War: Operation Chopper, the first American combat mission in the war, takes place.
- 1969The New York Jets of the American Football League defeat the Baltimore Colts of the National Football League to win Super Bowl III in what is considered to be one of the greatest upsets in sports history.
- 1991Gulf War: An act of the U.S. Congress authorizes the use of military force to drive Iraq out of Kuwait.
- 2004The world’s largest ocean liner, RMS Queen Mary 2, makes its maiden voyage.
- 2005Deep Impact launches from Cape Canaveral on a Delta II rocket.
- 2010An earthquake occurs killing an estimated 316,000 and destroying the majority of the capital Port-au-Prince.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marisa Pavan, Laurence Harvey, Vanessa Marcil, Ms. Dynamite, Tommy Leonetti, Marjorie Bennett, Conny Plank, Julian Lennon, Brooke Vincent, Meg Myers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 12, 2016.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1951 – Zeenat Aman, Indian model and actress; April 19, 1995 – Akira Saitō, Japanese actress; June 25, 1980 – Maja Latinović, Serbian model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 899