Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 2016 was a Tuesday and it was the 12th day of the year 2016. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 378 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 13 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Paul Jarrico
- 1932Des O'Connor
- 1941Long John Baldry
- 1949Wayne Wang
- 1952Walter Mosley
- 1964Clare Holman
- 1968Junichi Masuda
- 1973Brian Culbertson
- 1978Kim Sa-rang
- 1993Zayn Malik
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1863Swami Vivekananda, Indian monk and philosopher (d. 1902)
- 1916William Pleeth, English cellist and educator (d. 1999)
- 1934Mick Sullivan, English rugby player and coach
- 1948Khalid Abdul Muhammad, American activist (d. 2001)
- 1950Göran Lindblad, Swedish dentist and politician
- 1950Ricky Ray Rector, American murderer (d. 1992)
- 1958Christiane Amanpour, Iranian-British journalist
- 1975Jocelyn Thibault, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1978Jeremy Camp, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1989Thiemo-Jérôme Kialka, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1616The city of Belém is founded in Pará, Brazil by Francisco Caldeira Castelo Branco.
- 1808The organizational meeting that led to the creation of the Wernerian Natural History Society, a former Scottish learned society, is held in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1848The Palermo rising takes place in Sicily against the Bourbon Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.
- 1906Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman’s cabinet (which included amongst its members H. H. Asquith, David Lloyd George, and Winston Churchill) embarks on sweeping social reforms after a Liberal landslide in the British general election.
- 1921Acting to restore confidence in baseball after the Black Sox Scandal, Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis is elected as Major League Baseball’s first commissioner.
- 1926Original Sam ‘n’Henry aired on Chicago radio later renamed Amos ‘n’Andy in 1928.
- 1962Vietnam War: Operation Chopper, the first American combat mission in the war, takes place.
- 1964Rebels in Zanzibar begin a revolt known as the Zanzibar Revolution and proclaim a republic.
- 1966Lyndon B. Johnson states that the United States should stay in South Vietnam until Communist aggression there is ended.
- 2015A serviceman stationed at the Russian 102nd Military Base, kills seven people in Gyumri, Armenia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anahí, Nat King Cole, Olive Tell, Karen Austin, Jody Payne, Branko Lustig, Dedee Pfeiffer, Leon Thomas III, Walter Hyatt, Marco Antonio Muñiz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 12, 2016.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1944 – Keizō Kanie, Japanese actor; July 9, 1925 – Guru Dutt, Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 1964); October 2, 1957 – Kate St John, English singer-songwriter and producer (The Dream Academy).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891