Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 13th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,585 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 697 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Sophie Tucker
- 1914Osa Massen
- 1918Stephen Dunne
- 1950John McNaughton
- 1967Paul McCarthy
- 1970Shonda Rhimes
- 1979Katy Brand
- 1986Josefine Preuß
- 1987Lee Seung-gi
- 1989Triinu Kivilaan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1562Mark Alexander Boyd, Scottish poet and soldier (d. 1601)
- 1865Princess Marie of Orléans (d. 1908)
- 1901A. B. Guthrie, Jr., American historian and author (d. 1991)
- 1950Clive Betts, English economist and politician
- 1950John McNaughton, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1964Gloria Siebert, German hurdler
- 1977Orlando Bloom, English actor and producer
- 1983Ronny Turiaf, French basketball player
- 1983William Hung, Hong Kong-American singer and actor
- 1990Liam Hemsworth, Australian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1797French Revolutionary Wars: A naval battle between a French ship of the line and two British frigates off the coast of Brittany ends with the French vessel running aground, resulting in over 900 deaths.
- 1840The steamship Lexington burns and sinks four miles off the coast of Long Island with the loss of 139 lives.
- 1895First Italo-Ethiopian War: the war’s opening battle, the Battle of Coatit, occurs; it is an Italian victory.
- 1898Émile Zola’s J'accuse exposes the Dreyfus affair.
- 1908The Rhoads Opera House Fire in Boyertown, Pennsylvania kills 171 people.
- 1910The first public radio broadcast takes place; a live performance of the opera Cavalleria rusticana is sent out over the airwaves from the Metropolitan Opera House in New York, New York.
- 1913Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1915An earthquake in Avezzano, Italy kills 29,800.
- 1960The Gulag system of forced labor camps in the Soviet Union is officially abolished.
- 1982Shortly after takeoff, Air Florida Flight 90, a Boeing 737 jet crashes into Washington, D.C.'s 14th Street Bridge and falls into the Potomac River, killing 78 including four motorists.
View the complete list of historical events for January 13.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ted McGinley, Michael Bay, Riona Hazuki, Yuki Kubota, Betsy Brantley, Glenn Goins, Vina Morales, Maxi, Lee Curreri, Blythe Danner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 13, 1961.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1983 – Christa Rigozzi, Swiss model, Miss Switzerland 2006; September 22, 1989 – Kim Hyo-yeon, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls' Generation); May 20, 1967 – Gabriele Muccino, Italian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 938