Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of January 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 14, 1952 was a Monday and it was the 14th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,784 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 805 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Harold Russell
- 1926Warren Mitchell
- 1948Carl Weathers
- 1956Étienne Daho
- 1965Ellis Paul
- 1967Kerri Green
- 1974Kevin Durand
- 1975Georgina Cates
- 1979Angela Lindvall
- 1988Jack P. Shepherd
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 14.
- 1904Babe Siebert, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1939)
- 1904Cecil Beaton, English photographer, painter, and costume designer (d. 1980)
- 1921Kenneth Bulmer, American author (d. 2005)
- 1938Jack Jones, American singer and actor
- 1954Masanobu Fuchi, Japanese wrestler and booker
- 1962Michael McCaul, American lawyer and politician
- 1974David Flitcroft, English footballer and manager
- 1980Yūko Kaida, Japanese actress
- 1984Fred Matua, American football player (d. 2012)
- 1988Keren Shlomo, Israeli tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1639The “Fundamental Orders”, the first written constitution that created a government, is adopted in Connecticut.
- 1814Treaty of Kiel: Frederick VI of Denmark cedes Norway to Sweden in return for Pomerania.
- 1907An earthquake in Kingston, Jamaica kills more than 1,000.
- 1938Norway claims Queen Maud Land in Antarctica.
- 1957Kripalu Maharaj was named fifth Jagadguru (world teacher) after giving seven days of speeches before 500 Hindu scholars.
- 1960The Reserve Bank of Australia, the country’s central bank and banknote issuing authority, is established.
- 1967Counterculture of the 1960s: The Human Be-In, takes place in San Francisco, California’s Golden Gate Park, launching the Summer of Love.
- 1969An accidental explosion aboard the USS Enterprise near Hawaii kills 27 people.
- 1972Queen Margrethe II of Denmark ascends the throne, the first Queen of Denmark since 1412 and the first Danish monarch not named Frederick or Christian since 1513.
- 2000A United Nations tribunal sentences five Bosnian Croats to up to 25 years for the 1993 killing of over 100 Muslims in a Bosnian village.
View the complete list of historical events for January 14.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 14 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rozalla, George Murphy, Ciara Hanna, Beck, Stella Parton, Edie Sedgwick, Indra, Shelagh Fraser, Eric McCormack, Charles Halton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 14, 1952.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1937 – Linda Lavin, American actress, singer, director, and producer; May 21, 1988 – Park Gyu-ri, South Korean singer and actress (Kara); April 6, 1979 – Sam Atwell, Australian actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 858