Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 14, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 14th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,793 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 636 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Russ Columbo
- 1920R. K. Srikantan
- 1937Sobhan Babu
- 1949Lawrence Kasdan
- 1954Jim Duggan
- 1956Étienne Daho
- 1963Steven Soderbergh
- 1968LL Cool J
- 1990Grant Gustin
- 1991Diva Montelaba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 14.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 14.
- 1615John Biddle, English minister and theologian (d. 1662)
- 1836Henri Fantin-Latour, French painter and lithographer (d. 1904)
- 1928Garry Winogrand, American photographer and author (d. 1984)
- 1940Ron Kostelnik, American football player (d. 1993)
- 1950Nicholas McGegan, British harpsichordist, flautist, and conductor
- 1952Maureen Dowd, American journalist and author
- 1956Étienne Daho, French singer, songwriter and producer
- 1958Colin Ferguson, Jamaican-American murderer
- 1971Antonios Nikopolidis, Greek footballer and manager
- 1980Yūko Kaida, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1301Andrew III of Hungary dies, ending the Árpád dynasty in Hungary.
- 1343Arnošt of Pardubice becomes the last bishop of Prague and, subsequently, the first Archbishop of Prague.
- 1858Napoleon III of France escapes an assassination attempt.
- 1907An earthquake in Kingston, Jamaica kills more than 1,000.
- 1911Roald Amundsen’s South Pole expedition makes landfall on the eastern edge of the Ross Ice Shelf.
- 1943World War II: Franklin D. Roosevelt and Winston Churchill begin the Casablanca Conference to discuss strategy and study the next phase of the war.
- 1967Counterculture of the 1960s: The Human Be-In, takes place in San Francisco, California’s Golden Gate Park, launching the Summer of Love.
- 1969An accidental explosion aboard the USS Enterprise near Hawaii kills 27 people.
- 1975Teenage heiress Lesley Whittle is kidnapped by Donald Neilson, aka “the Black Panther”.
- 2000A United Nations tribunal sentences five Bosnian Croats to up to 25 years for the 1993 killing of over 100 Muslims in a Bosnian village.
View the complete list of historical events for January 14.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 14 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elvira Popescu, Mio Yūki, Taylor Cole, Essence Atkins, Bryan Termulo, Wong Jim, Marie-Anne-Catherine Quinault, Haley Reinhart, J. J. Abrams, Gerard Murphy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 14, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 15, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1992 – Aaron Dismuke, American voice actor; March 23, 1964 – John Pinette, American comedian and actor (d. 2014); September 1, 1944 – Archie Bell, American singer-songwriter (Archie Bell & the Drells).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058