Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 14, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 14th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,735 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 634 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Bebe Daniels
- 1920R. K. Srikantan
- 1926Frank Aletter
- 1948Carl Weathers
- 1949Lawrence Kasdan
- 1949Paul Chubb
- 1954Jim Duggan
- 1954Vernee Watson-Johnson
- 1967Emily Watson
- 1986Kouhei Takeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 14.
- 1477Hermann of Wied, German archbishop (d. 1552)
- 1892Martin Niemöller, German pastor and theologian (d. 1984)
- 1926Warren Mitchell, English actor
- 1943Shannon Lucid, American biochemist and astronaut
- 1958Colin Ferguson, Jamaican-American murderer
- 1965Marc Delissen, Dutch field hockey player
- 1967Emily Watson, English actress
- 1973Katie Griffin, Canadian voice actress and singer
- 1976Olive Loughnane, Irish race walker
- 1983Jason Krejza, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1539Spain annexes Cuba.
- 1639The “Fundamental Orders”, the first written constitution that created a government, is adopted in Connecticut.
- 1761The Third Battle of Panipat is fought in India between the Afghans under Ahmad Shah Durrani and the Marathas.
- 1814Treaty of Kiel: Frederick VI of Denmark cedes Norway to Sweden in return for Pomerania.
- 1858Napoleon III of France escapes an assassination attempt.
- 1911Roald Amundsen’s South Pole expedition makes landfall on the eastern edge of the Ross Ice Shelf.
- 1943World War II: Japan begins Operation Ke, the successful operation to evacuate its forces from Guadalcanal during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1957Kripalu Maharaj was named fifth Jagadguru (world teacher) after giving seven days of speeches before 500 Hindu scholars.
- 1972Queen Margrethe II of Denmark ascends the throne, the first Queen of Denmark since 1412 and the first Danish monarch not named Frederick or Christian since 1513.
- 2000A United Nations tribunal sentences five Bosnian Croats to up to 25 years for the 1993 killing of over 100 Muslims in a Bosnian village.
View the complete list of historical events for January 14.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 14 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joseph Sargent, John Carroll Lynch, Siedah Garrett, James Dunn, Andrea Evans, Richard Todd, Ronald Bell, Johannes Brinkman, Bumper Robinson, J-Kwon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 14, 1966.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 15, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1922 – Fred Wood, English actor; August 26, 1986 – Big K.R.I.T., American rapper and producer; May 21, 1972 – Alesha Oreskovich, American model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918