Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of January 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 14, 1973 was a Sunday and it was the 14th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,204 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Sobhan Babu
- 1941Barry Jenner
- 1941Faye Dunaway
- 1948T Bone Burnett
- 1968LL Cool J
- 1969Dave Grohl
- 1969Jason Bateman
- 1980Hiroshi Tamaki
- 1982Marc Broussard
- 1983Takako Uehara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 14.
- 1856J. F. Archibald, Australian journalist and publisher, co-founded The Bulletin (d. 1919)
- 1904Emily Hahn, American journalist and author (d. 1997)
- 1931Frank Costigan, Australian lawyer and politician (d. 2009)
- 1938Allen Toussaint, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1945Kathleen Chalfant, American actress
- 1948John Lescroart, American author
- 1950Nicholas McGegan, British harpsichordist, flautist, and conductor
- 1952Sydney Biddle Barrows, American businesswoman and author
- 1965Shamil Basayev, Chechen rebel (d. 2006)
- 1970Imam Samudra, Indonesian terrorist (d. 2008)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1343Arnošt of Pardubice becomes the last bishop of Prague and, subsequently, the first Archbishop of Prague.
- 1639The “Fundamental Orders”, the first written constitution that created a government, is adopted in Connecticut.
- 1907An earthquake in Kingston, Jamaica kills more than 1,000.
- 1943World War II: Franklin D. Roosevelt and Winston Churchill begin the Casablanca Conference to discuss strategy and study the next phase of the war.
- 1954The Hudson Motor Car Company merges with Nash-Kelvinator Corporation forming the American Motors Corporation.
- 1960The Reserve Bank of Australia, the country’s central bank and banknote issuing authority, is established.
- 1972Queen Margrethe II of Denmark ascends the throne, the first Queen of Denmark since 1412 and the first Danish monarch not named Frederick or Christian since 1513.
- 2000A United Nations tribunal sentences five Bosnian Croats to up to 25 years for the 1993 killing of over 100 Muslims in a Bosnian village.
- 2005The Huygens probe lands on Saturn’s moon Titan.
- 2011Former president of Tunisia, Zine El Abidine Ben Ali flees his country to Saudi Arabia after a series of street demonstrations against his regime and corrupt policies, asking for freedom, rights and democracy, considered as the anniversary of the Tunisian Revolution and the birth of the Arab Spring.
View the complete list of historical events for January 14.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 14 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kaori Iida, James Randi, Melvin Belli, Rob Rackstraw, Matthew Corbett, Taeko Kawata, Jason Reitman, Zachary Gordon, Theo Hutchcraft, Yayan Ruhian.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 14, 1973.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re So Vain by Carly Simon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 20, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1989 – Solji, South Korean singer (EXID); May 2, 1968 – Ziana Zain, Malaysian singer-songwriter and actress; April 11, 1955 – Michael Callen, American singer-songwriter and activist (The Flirtations) (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955