Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of January 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 14, 1992 was a Tuesday and it was the 14th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,353 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 317 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Hal Roach
- 1909Joseph Losey
- 1938Jack Jones
- 1941Faye Dunaway
- 1943Holland Taylor
- 1965Ellis Paul
- 1968LL Cool J
- 1969Dave Grohl
- 1986Kouhei Takeda
- 1998Ai Moritaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 14.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 14.
- 1477Hermann of Wied, German archbishop (d. 1552)
- 1856J. F. Archibald, Australian journalist and publisher, co-founded The Bulletin (d. 1919)
- 1934Richard Briers, English actor and singer (d. 2013)
- 1937J. Bernlef, Dutch author and poet (d. 2012)
- 1941Barry Jenner, American actor
- 1943Mariss Jansons, Latvian conductor
- 1947Bill Werbeniuk, Canadian snooker player (d. 2003)
- 1963Gert-Jan Theunisse, Dutch cyclist
- 1976Olive Loughnane, Irish race walker
- 1980Taeke Taekema, Dutch field hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1784American Revolutionary War: Ratification Day, United States - Congress ratifies the Treaty of Paris with Great Britain.
- 1814Treaty of Kiel: Frederick VI of Denmark cedes Norway to Sweden in return for Pomerania.
- 1911Roald Amundsen’s South Pole expedition makes landfall on the eastern edge of the Ross Ice Shelf.
- 1943World War II: Franklin D. Roosevelt becomes the first President of the United States to travel by airplane while in office when he travels from Miami to Morocco to meet with Winston Churchill.
- 1953Josip Broz Tito is inaugurated as the first President of Yugoslavia.
- 1954The Hudson Motor Car Company merges with Nash-Kelvinator Corporation forming the American Motors Corporation.
- 1960The Reserve Bank of Australia, the country’s central bank and banknote issuing authority, is established.
- 1999Toronto Mayor Mel Lastman becomes the first mayor in Canada to call in the Army to help with emergency medical evacuations and snow removal after more than one meter of snow paralyzes the city.
- 2010Yemen declares an open war against the terrorist group al-Qaeda.
- 2011Former president of Tunisia, Zine El Abidine Ben Ali flees his country to Saudi Arabia after a series of street demonstrations against his regime and corrupt policies, asking for freedom, rights and democracy, considered as the anniversary of the Tunisian Revolution and the birth of the Arab Spring.
View the complete list of historical events for January 14.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 14 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brenton Thwaites, Tiffany Pollard, Anna Karina, Natsuki Sato, Rima Fakih, Sara Bareilles, Jim Nesbitt, Megan Fox, Chris Tiu, Cab Calloway.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 14, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Black or White by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1925 – Ernie Wise, English actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1999); December 3, 1991 – Masahiro Usui, Japanese actor; February 15, 1980 – Conor Oberst, American singer-songwriter (Bright Eyes, Desaparecidos, and Commander Venus).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,108