Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 15th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,647 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Rex Ingram
- 1905Kamatari Fujiwara
- 1920Pamela Cundell
- 1927Phyllis Coates
- 1941Captain Beefheart
- 1947Pete Waterman
- 1960Kelly Asbury
- 1979Ken Chu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1931Lee Bontecou, American painter and sculptor
- 1939Neil Cossons, English curator and academic
- 1943Stuart E. Eizenstat, American lawyer and diplomat, United States Ambassador to the European Union
- 1944Jenny Nimmo, English author
- 1955Nigel Benson, English author and illustrator
- 1956Vitaly Kaloyev, Russian architect
- 1972Shelia Burrell, American heptathlete
- 1976Scott Murray, Scottish rugby player
- 1981El Hadji Diouf, Senegalese footballer
- 1987Nicole Matthews, Canadian wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Otho seizes power in Rome, proclaiming himself Emperor of Rome, but rules for only three months before committing suicide.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: New Connecticut (present day Vermont) declares its independence.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: Demetrios Ypsilantis is elected president of the legislative assembly.
- 1865American Civil War: Fort Fisher in North Carolina falls to the Union, thus cutting off the last major seaport of the Confederacy.
- 1889The Coca-Cola Company, then known as the Pemberton Medicine Company, is incorporated in Atlanta.
- 1919Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht, two of the most prominent socialists in Germany, are tortured and murdered by the Freikorps at the end of the Spartacist uprising.
- 1970Muammar Gaddafi is proclaimed premier of Libya.
- 1970Nigerian Civil War: After a 32-month fight for independence from Nigeria, Biafra surrenders.
- 1991Elizabeth II, in her capacity as Queen of Australia, signs letters patent allowing Australia to become the first Commonwealth realm to institute its own Victoria Cross in its honours system.
- 1992The international community recognizes the independence of Slovenia and Croatia from the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Helen Svedin, Julia Adamson, Graeme Garden, John Stamos, Manpei Takagi, Victoria Principal, Matt Sorum, Takuya Ishida, Lee Mavers, Mickey Avalon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 15, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1961 – David Morales, American DJ and producer; December 18, 1904 – George Stevens, American director, producer, screenwriter, and cinematographer (d. 1975); May 13, 1987 – Laura Izibor, Irish singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,013