Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 15th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,503 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Rex Ingram
- 1920Pamela Cundell
- 1921Frank Thornton
- 1926Maria Schell
- 1941Captain Beefheart
- 1955Mayumi Tanaka
- 1968Chad Lowe
- 1971Regina King
- 1982Neil Nitin Mukesh
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1432Afonso V of Portugal (d. 1481)
- 1850Leonard Darwin, English soldier, eugenicist, and politician (d. 1943)
- 1896Marjorie Bennett, Australian-American actress and singer (d. 1982)
- 1903Paul A. Dever, American lieutenant and politician, 58th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1958)
- 1913Lloyd Bridges, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1998)
- 1969Delino DeShields, American baseball player and manager
- 1981Dylan Armstrong, Canadian shot putter and hammer thrower
- 1981El Hadji Diouf, Senegalese footballer
- 1986Fred Davis, American football player
- 1990Robert Trznadel, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1559Elizabeth I is crowned Queen of England in Westminster Abbey, London, England.
- 1782Superintendent of Finance Robert Morris goes before the U.S. Congress to recommend establishment of a national mint and decimal coinage.
- 1865American Civil War: Fort Fisher in North Carolina falls to the Union, thus cutting off the last major seaport of the Confederacy.
- 1870A political cartoon for the first time symbolizes the Democratic Party with a donkey (“A Live Jackass Kicking a Dead Lion” by Thomas Nast for Harper’s Weekly).
- 1943The world’s largest office building, The Pentagon, is dedicated in Arlington, Virginia.
- 1949Chinese Civil War: The Communist forces take over Tianjin from the Nationalist Government.
- 1969The Soviet Union launches Soyuz 5.
- 2001Wikipedia, a free Wiki content encyclopedia, goes online.
- 2007Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti, former Iraqi intelligence chief and half-brother of Saddam Hussein, and Awad Hamed al-Bandar, former chief judge of the Revolutionary Court, are executed by hanging in Iraq.
- 2009US Airways Flight 1549 makes an emergency landing in the Hudson River shortly after takeoff from LaGuardia Airport in New York, New York. All passengers and crew members survive.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wiley, María Chacón, Ken Hirai, Jeff Branson, Jimmy Donley, Eddie Garcia, Lou Diamond Phillips, D. L. Hughley, Zafer Algöz, Bic Runga.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 15, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1964 – Amy Brenneman, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; March 23, 1989 – Mike Will Made It, American record producer; May 8, 1951 – Chris Frantz, American drummer and producer (Talking Heads and Tom Tom Club).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904