Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 15th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,559 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,204 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Rex Ingram
- 1896Marjorie Bennett
- 1921Frank Thornton
- 1927Phyllis Coates
- 1952Chris D.
- 1965James Nesbitt
- 1984Victor Rasuk
- 1986Clara Lee
- 1986Jessy Schram
- 1990Sophie Sumner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1622Molière, French actor and playwright (d. 1673)
- 1899Goodman Ace, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1982)
- 1918Gamal Abdel Nasser, Egyptian colonel and politician, 2nd President of Egypt (d. 1970)
- 1943Mike Marshall, American baseball player
- 1948Ronnie Van Zant, American singer-songwriter (Lynyrd Skynyrd) (d. 1977)
- 1953Randy White, American football player
- 1968Barry Buchanan, American wrestler
- 1972Claudia Winkleman, English journalist and critic
- 1987Michael Seater, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1991Nicolai Jørgensen, Danish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Russia cedes Livonia and Estonia to the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1844University of Notre Dame receives its charter from the state of Indiana.
- 1910Construction ends on the Buffalo Bill Dam in Wyoming, United States, which was the highest dam in the world at the time, at 325 ft.
- 1936The first building to be completely covered in glass, built for the Owens-Illinois Glass Company, is completed in Toledo, Ohio.
- 1951Ilse Koch, “The Witch of Buchenwald”, wife of the commandant of the Buchenwald concentration camp, is sentenced to life imprisonment by a court in West Germany.
- 1967The first Super Bowl is played in Los Angeles. The Green Bay Packers defeat the Kansas City Chiefs 35–10.
- 1969The Soviet Union launches Soyuz 5.
- 1970Muammar Gaddafi is proclaimed premier of Libya.
- 2001Wikipedia, a free Wiki content encyclopedia, goes online.
- 2013A train carrying Egyptian Army recruits derails near Giza, Greater Cairo, killing 19 and injuring 120 others.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry Maren, David Boreanaz, Jack Gleeson, Mason Shefa, Marrion Gopez, Bergüzar Korel, Marcia Cross, Robert Parker, Roseanna Vitro, Ted Demme.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 15, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 3, 1982 – Dihan Slabbert, South African singer-songwriter and producer (Hi-5); April 18, 1963 – Conan O'Brien, American actor, producer, screenwriter, and talk show host; May 18, 1913 – Charles Trenet, French singer-songwriter (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 862