Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 15th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,740 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Goodman Ace
- 1905Torin Thatcher
- 1926Maria Schell
- 1949Panos Mihalopoulos
- 1965James Nesbitt
- 1968Chad Lowe
- 1971Regina King
- 1972Ernie Reyes, Jr.
- 1979Ken Chu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1850Leonard Darwin, English soldier, eugenicist, and politician (d. 1943)
- 1898Erik Byléhn, Swedish runner (d. 1986)
- 1907Janusz Kusociński, Polish runner (d. 1940)
- 1912Michel Debré, French lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of France (d. 1996)
- 1920Pamela Cundell, English actress (d. 2015)
- 1928M. V. Devan, Indian painter, sculptor, and critic (d. 2014)
- 1957Marty Lyons, American football player and sportscaster
- 1966Lisa Lisa, American singer and actress (Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam)
- 1969Huck Seed, American poker player
- 1981Vanessa Henke, German tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Russia cedes Livonia and Estonia to the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1782Superintendent of Finance Robert Morris goes before the U.S. Congress to recommend establishment of a national mint and decimal coinage.
- 1844University of Notre Dame receives its charter from the state of Indiana.
- 1876The first newspaper in Afrikaans, Die Afrikaanse Patriot, is published in Paarl.
- 1936The first building to be completely covered in glass, built for the Owens-Illinois Glass Company, is completed in Toledo, Ohio.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet counter-offensive at Voronezh begins.
- 1970Nigerian Civil War: After a 32-month fight for independence from Nigeria, Biafra surrenders.
- 1991Elizabeth II, in her capacity as Queen of Australia, signs letters patent allowing Australia to become the first Commonwealth realm to institute its own Victoria Cross in its honours system.
- 1991The United Nations deadline for the withdrawal of Iraqi forces from occupied Kuwait expires, preparing the way for the start of Operation Desert Storm.
- 2007Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti, former Iraqi intelligence chief and half-brother of Saddam Hussein, and Awad Hamed al-Bandar, former chief judge of the Revolutionary Court, are executed by hanging in Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arta Dobroshi, Irvin Kershner, Mary J. Blige, David Olney, Geoff Tate, Ray Milland, Bruno Barreto, Bill Cobbs, Constance Marie, Philip Carey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 15, 1922.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 24, 1953 – Shih Szu, Taiwanese actress; November 9, 1969 – Ramona Milano, Canadian actress; December 30, 1929 – Barbara Nichols, American actress and singer (d. 1976).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 885