Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 15th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,828 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Gene Krupa
- 1913Lloyd Bridges
- 1926Maria Schell
- 1957Mario Van Peebles
- 1960Kelly Asbury
- 1968Chad Lowe
- 1978Eddie Cahill
- 1981Howie Day
- 1986Clara Lee
- 1987Michael Seater
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1481Ashikaga Yoshizumi, Japanese shogun (d. 1511)
- 1859Archibald Peake, English-Australian politician, 25th Premier of South Australia (d. 1920)
- 1885Lorenz Böhler, Austrian physician and author (d. 1973)
- 1917Anton Raadik, Estonian-American boxer (d. 1999)
- 1923Ivor Cutler, Scottish pianist, songwriter, and poet (d. 2006)
- 1953Ta-Tanisha, American actress
- 1960Aaron Jay Kernis, American composer and academic
- 1969Meret Becker, German actress and singer
- 1985René Adler, German footballer
- 1987Tsegaye Kebede, Ethiopian runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Otho seizes power in Rome, proclaiming himself Emperor of Rome, but rules for only three months before committing suicide.
- 1559Elizabeth I is crowned Queen of England in Westminster Abbey, London, England.
- 1889The Coca-Cola Company, then known as the Pemberton Medicine Company, is incorporated in Atlanta.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: Nationalists and Republican both withdraw after suffering heavy losses, ending the Second Battle of the Corunna Road.
- 1976Gerald Ford’s would-be assassin, Sara Jane Moore, is sentenced to life in prison.
- 1981Pope John Paul II receives a delegation from Solidarity (Polish trade union) at the Vatican led by Lech Wałęsa.
- 1991Elizabeth II, in her capacity as Queen of Australia, signs letters patent allowing Australia to become the first Commonwealth realm to institute its own Victoria Cross in its honours system.
- 1991The United Nations deadline for the withdrawal of Iraqi forces from occupied Kuwait expires, preparing the way for the start of Operation Desert Storm.
- 1992The international community recognizes the independence of Slovenia and Croatia from the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
- 2013A train carrying Egyptian Army recruits derails near Giza, Greater Cairo, killing 19 and injuring 120 others.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kyra Sedgwick, La Lupe, Keri Lynn Pratt, J.Son Dinant, Robert Tripe, Angelica Panganiban, Kazuki Kato, Silvestre Rasuk, Catalina Artusi, Gary Barlow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 15, 1922.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 9, 1970 – David Guido Pietroni, Italian director and producer; June 28, 1946 – Gilda Radner, American actress and singer (d. 1989); June 30, 1961 – Clive Nolan, English musician, composer and producer (Pendragon, Shadowland, and Arena).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888