Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 15th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,773 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Marjorie Bennett
- 1899Goodman Ace
- 1946Charles Brown
- 1949Panos Mihalopoulos
- 1965James Nesbitt
- 1966Lisa Lisa
- 1981Howie Day
- 1984Victor Rasuk
- 1987Kelly Kelly
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1842Josef Breuer, Austrian physician and psychiatrist (d. 1925)
- 1890Michiaki Kamada, Japanese Vice-Admiral of the Imperial Japanese Navy and convicted war criminal (d. 1947)
- 1895Artturi Ilmari Virtanen, Finnish chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1973)
- 1938Estrella Blanca, Mexican wrestler
- 1948Ronnie Van Zant, American singer-songwriter (Lynyrd Skynyrd) (d. 1977)
- 1966Lisa Lisa, American singer and actress (Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam)
- 1974Edith Bowman, Scottish radio and television host
- 1978Franco Pellizotti, Italian cyclist
- 1989Alexei Cherepanov, Russian ice hockey player (d. 2008)
- 1991Marc Bartra, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1759The British Museum opens.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: New Connecticut (present day Vermont) declares its independence.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: Demetrios Ypsilantis is elected president of the legislative assembly.
- 1876The first newspaper in Afrikaans, Die Afrikaanse Patriot, is published in Paarl.
- 1933A twelve-year-old girl experiences the first Marian apparition of Our Lady of Banneux in Banneux, Belgium.
- 1943The world’s largest office building, The Pentagon, is dedicated in Arlington, Virginia.
- 1949Chinese Civil War: The Communist forces take over Tianjin from the Nationalist Government.
- 1962The Derveni papyrus, Europe’s oldest surviving manuscript dating to 340 BC, is found in northern Greece.
- 1970Muammar Gaddafi is proclaimed premier of Libya.
- 1981Pope John Paul II receives a delegation from Solidarity (Polish trade union) at the Vatican led by Lech Wałęsa.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Salli Richardson, James "Sugar Boy" Crawford, Thanos Kalliris, Patrick Fabian, Jacob Artist, C-Murder, Tomomi Itano, Gloria Henry, Jasmine Thompson, Angelica Panganiban.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 15, 1922.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1901 – Reginald Sheffield, English-American actor (d. 1957); April 17, 1976 – Monet Mazur, American actress; May 12, 1961 – Bruce McCulloch, Canadian actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 833