Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1930 was a Wednesday and it was the 15th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,812 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,077 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Marjorie Bennett
- 1926Maria Schell
- 1927Phyllis Coates
- 1957Mario Van Peebles
- 1984Victor Rasuk
- 1986Jessy Schram
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1481Ashikaga Yoshizumi, Japanese shogun (d. 1511)
- 1674Prosper Jolyot de Crébillon, French poet and playwright (d. 1762)
- 1869Ruby Laffoon, American lawyer and politician, 43rd Governor of Kentucky (d. 1941)
- 1917Anton Raadik, Estonian-American boxer (d. 1999)
- 1921Frank Thornton, English actor and singer (d. 2013)
- 1923Ivor Cutler, Scottish pianist, songwriter, and poet (d. 2006)
- 1963Bruce Schneier, American cryptographer and author
- 1986Mariya Abakumova, Russian javelin thrower
- 1989Keiffer Hubbell, American ice dancer
- 1991Nicolai Jørgensen, Danish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Otho seizes power in Rome, proclaiming himself Emperor of Rome, but rules for only three months before committing suicide.
- 1541King Francis I of France gives Jean-François Roberval a commission to settle the province of New France (Canada) and provide for the spread of the “Holy Catholic faith”.
- 1582Russia cedes Livonia and Estonia to the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1910Construction ends on the Buffalo Bill Dam in Wyoming, United States, which was the highest dam in the world at the time, at 325 ft.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet counter-offensive at Voronezh begins.
- 1951Ilse Koch, “The Witch of Buchenwald”, wife of the commandant of the Buchenwald concentration camp, is sentenced to life imprisonment by a court in West Germany.
- 1969The Soviet Union launches Soyuz 5.
- 1970Nigerian Civil War: After a 32-month fight for independence from Nigeria, Biafra surrenders.
- 1992The international community recognizes the independence of Slovenia and Croatia from the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
- 2007Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti, former Iraqi intelligence chief and half-brother of Saddam Hussein, and Awad Hamed al-Bandar, former chief judge of the Revolutionary Court, are executed by hanging in Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paula Marshall, Victor Rasuk, Jang Dong-gun, Fritz Weaver, Gloria Vanderbilt, Carey Loftin, Nubar Terziyan, Paula Frazer, Oscar Brown, Sabrina Bryan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 15, 1930.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 24, 1998 – Bindi Irwin, Australian actress, singer, and television host; November 8, 1920 – Esther Rolle, American actress (d. 1998); October 22, 1938 – Christopher Lloyd, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 887