Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1930 was a Wednesday and it was the 15th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,783 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,076 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1855Jacques Damala
- 1893Ivor Novello
- 1913Lloyd Bridges
- 1927Phyllis Coates
- 19759th Wonder
- 1979Young Dro
- 1982Emina Jahović
- 1986Clara Lee
- 1987Michael Seater
- 1990Sophie Sumner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1432Afonso V of Portugal (d. 1481)
- 1850Mihai Eminescu, Romanian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1889)
- 1879Mazo de la Roche, Canadian author and playwright (d. 1961)
- 1933Patricia Blair, American actress (d. 2013)
- 1948Ronnie Van Zant, American singer-songwriter (Lynyrd Skynyrd) (d. 1977)
- 1951Charo, Spanish singer, guitarist, and actress
- 1964Osmo Tapio Räihälä, Finnish composer
- 1965James Nesbitt, Irish actor
- 1968Chad Lowe, American actor, director, and producer
- 1994Jordy Croux, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: New Connecticut (present day Vermont) declares its independence.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: Demetrios Ypsilantis is elected president of the legislative assembly.
- 1870A political cartoon for the first time symbolizes the Democratic Party with a donkey (“A Live Jackass Kicking a Dead Lion” by Thomas Nast for Harper’s Weekly).
- 1908The Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority becomes the first Greek-letter organization founded and established by African American college women.
- 1910Construction ends on the Buffalo Bill Dam in Wyoming, United States, which was the highest dam in the world at the time, at 325 ft.
- 1943The world’s largest office building, The Pentagon, is dedicated in Arlington, Virginia.
- 1951Ilse Koch, “The Witch of Buchenwald”, wife of the commandant of the Buchenwald concentration camp, is sentenced to life imprisonment by a court in West Germany.
- 1962The Derveni papyrus, Europe’s oldest surviving manuscript dating to 340 BC, is found in northern Greece.
- 1967The first Super Bowl is played in Los Angeles. The Green Bay Packers defeat the Kansas City Chiefs 35–10.
- 1969The Soviet Union launches Soyuz 5.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Justyna Steczkowska, Michael Mittermeier, Edward Woodward, Smita Patil, Jessie Ware, Jason Done, Maurice LaMarche, Chris Cornell, Felicia Chin, Phil Collins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 15, 1930.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 30, 1986 – Asami Shimoda, Japanese voice actress and singer; May 8, 1953 – Billy Burnette, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Fleetwood Mac); January 3, 1945 – Stephen Stills, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 880