Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1932 was a Friday and it was the 15th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,176 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,056 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Gene Krupa
- 1937Margaret O'Brien
- 1941Captain Beefheart
- 1942Barbara Tarbuck
- 1946Charles Brown
- 1949Panos Mihalopoulos
- 1960Kelly Asbury
- 1961Yves Pelletier
- 1982Neil Nitin Mukesh
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1894Ecaterina Teodoroiu, Romanian soldier (d. 1917)
- 1897Xu Zhimo, Chinese poet and translator (d. 1931)
- 1918João Figueiredo, Brazilian general and politician, 30th President of Brazil (d. 1999)
- 1924George Lowe, New Zealand-English mountaineer and explorer (d. 2013)
- 1945Vince Foster, American lawyer and politician (d. 1993)
- 1945William R. Higgins, American colonel (d. 1990)
- 1955Mayumi Tanaka, Japanese voice actress
- 1971Regina King, American actress, director, and producer
- 1982Benjamin Agosto, American skater
- 1989Alexei Cherepanov, Russian ice hockey player (d. 2008)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782Superintendent of Finance Robert Morris goes before the U.S. Congress to recommend establishment of a national mint and decimal coinage.
- 1870A political cartoon for the first time symbolizes the Democratic Party with a donkey (“A Live Jackass Kicking a Dead Lion” by Thomas Nast for Harper’s Weekly).
- 1876The first newspaper in Afrikaans, Die Afrikaanse Patriot, is published in Paarl.
- 1908The Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority becomes the first Greek-letter organization founded and established by African American college women.
- 1919Great Molasses Flood: A large molasses tank in Boston, Massachusetts, bursts and a wave of molasses rushes through the streets, killing 21 people and injuring 150 others.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: Nationalists and Republican both withdraw after suffering heavy losses, ending the Second Battle of the Corunna Road.
- 1947The brutalized corpse of Elizabeth Short (The “Black Dahlia”) is found in Los Angeles’ Leimert Park.
- 1962The Derveni papyrus, Europe’s oldest surviving manuscript dating to 340 BC, is found in northern Greece.
- 1970Muammar Gaddafi is proclaimed premier of Libya.
- 2005ESA’s SMART-1 lunar orbiter discovers elements such as calcium, aluminum, silicon, iron, and other surface elements on the Moon.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rex Marshall, Izumi Sakai, Antonio Bernacchi, Daniella Monet, Marion Lorne, William Talman, Miriam Makeba, Ayaka Umeda, Amy Redford, Bill Mumy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 15, 1932.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 15, 1940 – Hank Wangford, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and physician; July 4, 1977 – Jonas Kjellgren, Swedish singer, guitarist, and producer (Scar Symmetry, Centinex, Raubtier, and Carnal Forge); September 24, 1986 – Leah Dizon, American-Japanese singer and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 893