Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1932 was a Friday and it was the 15th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,145 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,055 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Rex Ingram
- 1893Ivor Novello
- 1905Torin Thatcher
- 1927Phyllis Coates
- 1933Patricia Blair
- 1949Panos Mihalopoulos
- 1952Chris D.
- 1957Mario Van Peebles
- 1979Ken Chu
- 1982Neil Nitin Mukesh
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1885Huang Yuanyong, Chinese journalist and author (d. 1915)
- 1914Stefan Bałuk, Polish general (d. 2014)
- 1921Babasaheb Bhosale, Indian lawyer and politician, 8th Chief Minister of Maharashtra (d. 2007)
- 1938Ashraf Aman, Pakistani engineer and mountaineer
- 1949Panos Mihalopoulos, Greek actor
- 1956Mayawati, Indian educator and politician, 23rd Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh
- 1973Essam El-Hadary, Egyptian footballer
- 1988Jun. K, South Korean singer-songwriter and actor (2PM)
- 1990Paul Blake, English sprinter
- 1991Jahangir Wasim, Pakistani businessman; founded Origin NGO
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Russia cedes Livonia and Estonia to the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: New Connecticut (present day Vermont) declares its independence.
- 1876The first newspaper in Afrikaans, Die Afrikaanse Patriot, is published in Paarl.
- 1919Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht, two of the most prominent socialists in Germany, are tortured and murdered by the Freikorps at the end of the Spartacist uprising.
- 1943The world’s largest office building, The Pentagon, is dedicated in Arlington, Virginia.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet counter-offensive at Voronezh begins.
- 1947The brutalized corpse of Elizabeth Short (The “Black Dahlia”) is found in Los Angeles’ Leimert Park.
- 1962The Derveni papyrus, Europe’s oldest surviving manuscript dating to 340 BC, is found in northern Greece.
- 1966The First Nigerian Republic, led by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa is overthrown in a military coup d'état.
- 1967The first Super Bowl is played in Los Angeles. The Green Bay Packers defeat the Kansas City Chiefs 35–10.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ajay Devgan, Nan Woods, Joan Severance, King Kong Bundy, David Barbe, Ali Bastian, Alvin Lee, Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., Jakie Quartz, Nacho Figueras.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 15, 1932.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1994 – Ivana Baquero, Spanish actress; November 25, 1968 – Jill Hennessy, Canadian actress and singer; April 13, 1923 – Don Adams, American actor and director (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 855