Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1932 was a Friday and it was the 15th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 150 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,262 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,059 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Barbara Tarbuck
- 1946Charles Brown
- 1956Miki Fujimura
- 1959Sister Carol
- 1968Chad Lowe
- 1972Ernie Reyes, Jr.
- 1982Emina Jahović
- 1986Jessy Schram
- 1990Sophie Sumner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1869Ruby Laffoon, American lawyer and politician, 43rd Governor of Kentucky (d. 1941)
- 1890Tommy Fleming, Scottish-American soccer player and manager (d. 1965)
- 1913Miriam Hyde, Australian pianist and composer (d. 2005)
- 1917Anton Raadik, Estonian-American boxer (d. 1999)
- 1918Gamal Abdel Nasser, Egyptian colonel and politician, 2nd President of Egypt (d. 1970)
- 1936Obo Addy, Ghanaian drummer and dancer (d. 2012)
- 1949Panos Mihalopoulos, Greek actor
- 1951Charo, Spanish singer, guitarist, and actress
- 1972Shelia Burrell, American heptathlete
- 1976Doug Gottlieb, American basketball player and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541King Francis I of France gives Jean-François Roberval a commission to settle the province of New France (Canada) and provide for the spread of the “Holy Catholic faith”.
- 1559Elizabeth I is crowned Queen of England in Westminster Abbey, London, England.
- 1582Russia cedes Livonia and Estonia to the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1919Great Molasses Flood: A large molasses tank in Boston, Massachusetts, bursts and a wave of molasses rushes through the streets, killing 21 people and injuring 150 others.
- 1933A twelve-year-old girl experiences the first Marian apparition of Our Lady of Banneux in Banneux, Belgium.
- 1951Ilse Koch, “The Witch of Buchenwald”, wife of the commandant of the Buchenwald concentration camp, is sentenced to life imprisonment by a court in West Germany.
- 1970Nigerian Civil War: After a 32-month fight for independence from Nigeria, Biafra surrenders.
- 1993Salvatore Riina, the Mafia boss known as “The Beast”, is arrested in Sicily, Italy after three decades as a fugitive.
- 2007Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti, former Iraqi intelligence chief and half-brother of Saddam Hussein, and Awad Hamed al-Bandar, former chief judge of the Revolutionary Court, are executed by hanging in Iraq.
- 2013A train carrying Egyptian Army recruits derails near Giza, Greater Cairo, killing 19 and injuring 120 others.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rani Mukerji, Nedumudi Venu, Gene McFadden, Tim Van Patten, Sandie Shaw, Crispian St. Peters, Alexandra Breckenridge, Gemma Craven, Lionel Richie, Tony Thomas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 15, 1932.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1955 – Steve Jones, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Sex Pistols, The Professionals, and Neurotic Outsiders); February 2, 1947 – Farrah Fawcett, American actress and producer (d. 2009); August 4, 1965 – James Tupper, Canadian actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,047