Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1986 was a Wednesday and it was the 15th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,324 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 384 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Torin Thatcher
- 1921Frank Thornton
- 1937Margaret O'Brien
- 1941Captain Beefheart
- 1955Mayumi Tanaka
- 1968Chad Lowe
- 1971Regina King
- 1986Jessy Schram
- 1988Jun. K
- 1990Sophie Sumner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1834Samuel Arza Davenport, American lawyer and politician (d. 1911)
- 1909Gene Krupa, American drummer, composer, and actor (d. 1973)
- 1913Eugène Brands, Dutch painter (d. 2002)
- 1927Phyllis Coates, American actress
- 1959Pavle Kozjek, Slovenian mountaineer and photographer (d. 2008)
- 1968Chad Lowe, American actor, director, and producer
- 1969Meret Becker, German actress and singer
- 1976Florentin Petre, Romanian footballer
- 1983Hugo Viana, Portuguese footballer
- 1984Victor Rasuk, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: New Connecticut (present day Vermont) declares its independence.
- 1865American Civil War: Fort Fisher in North Carolina falls to the Union, thus cutting off the last major seaport of the Confederacy.
- 1870A political cartoon for the first time symbolizes the Democratic Party with a donkey (“A Live Jackass Kicking a Dead Lion” by Thomas Nast for Harper’s Weekly).
- 1876The first newspaper in Afrikaans, Die Afrikaanse Patriot, is published in Paarl.
- 1919Great Molasses Flood: A large molasses tank in Boston, Massachusetts, bursts and a wave of molasses rushes through the streets, killing 21 people and injuring 150 others.
- 1919Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht, two of the most prominent socialists in Germany, are tortured and murdered by the Freikorps at the end of the Spartacist uprising.
- 1947The brutalized corpse of Elizabeth Short (The “Black Dahlia”) is found in Los Angeles’ Leimert Park.
- 1949Chinese Civil War: The Communist forces take over Tianjin from the Nationalist Government.
- 1951Ilse Koch, “The Witch of Buchenwald”, wife of the commandant of the Buchenwald concentration camp, is sentenced to life imprisonment by a court in West Germany.
- 1975The Alvor Agreement is signed, ending the Angolan War of Independence and giving Angola independence from Portugal.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Boyd, Jim J. Bullock, Patrick Bergin, Merle Travis, Hugh O'Brian, Ian Hunter, Ryoko Yonekura, Aracely Arámbula, Birgit Minichmayr, Sharifah Sofia.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 15, 1986.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 12, 1946 – Serge Turgeon, Canadian actor and union leader (d. 2004); November 17, 1994 – Ruby Jane Smith, American singer-songwriter and fiddler; August 3, 1921 – Richard Adler, American composer and producer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953