Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1986 was a Wednesday and it was the 15th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,577 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 392 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Marjorie Bennett
- 1899Goodman Ace
- 1905Kamatari Fujiwara
- 1923Rukmani Devi
- 1933Patricia Blair
- 1952Chris D.
- 1966Lisa Lisa
- 1982Emina Jahović
- 1996Dove Cameron
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1855Jacques Damala, Greek-French soldier and actor (d. 1889)
- 1869Stanisław Wyspiański, Polish poet, playwright, and painter (d. 1907)
- 1921Babasaheb Bhosale, Indian lawyer and politician, 8th Chief Minister of Maharashtra (d. 2007)
- 1927Phyllis Coates, American actress
- 1933Peter Maitlis, English chemist and academic
- 1942Barbara Tarbuck, American actress
- 1949Luis Alvarado, Puerto Rican baseball player (d. 2001)
- 1960Aaron Jay Kernis, American composer and academic
- 1982Brett Lebda, American ice hockey player
- 1991Marc Bartra, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541King Francis I of France gives Jean-François Roberval a commission to settle the province of New France (Canada) and provide for the spread of the “Holy Catholic faith”.
- 1782Superintendent of Finance Robert Morris goes before the U.S. Congress to recommend establishment of a national mint and decimal coinage.
- 1844University of Notre Dame receives its charter from the state of Indiana.
- 1870A political cartoon for the first time symbolizes the Democratic Party with a donkey (“A Live Jackass Kicking a Dead Lion” by Thomas Nast for Harper’s Weekly).
- 1910Construction ends on the Buffalo Bill Dam in Wyoming, United States, which was the highest dam in the world at the time, at 325 ft.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: Nationalists and Republican both withdraw after suffering heavy losses, ending the Second Battle of the Corunna Road.
- 1947The brutalized corpse of Elizabeth Short (The “Black Dahlia”) is found in Los Angeles’ Leimert Park.
- 1970Muammar Gaddafi is proclaimed premier of Libya.
- 1970Nigerian Civil War: After a 32-month fight for independence from Nigeria, Biafra surrenders.
- 1974Dennis Rader a.k.a. the BTK Killer kills his first victims by binding, torturing and murdering Joseph, Joseph II, Josephine and Julie Otero in their house.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erin O'Kelley, Nick Gilder, Patrick Godfrey, Clément Perron, Earl Sweatshirt, Lynda Baron, Christian Burns, Nicole Kidman, Frank Sinatra, Barbara Kelly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 15, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1970 – Joakim Berg, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Kent); April 17, 1979 – Sung Si-kyung, South Korean singer and actor; August 4, 1978 – JD Samson, American DJ and producer (Le Tigre, MEN, and The New England Roses).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,011