Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1986 was a Wednesday and it was the 15th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,421 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 387 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Gene Krupa
- 1921Frank Thornton
- 1929Queen Ida
- 1957Mario Van Peebles
- 1960Kelly Asbury
- 1965James Nesbitt
- 1972Ernie Reyes, Jr.
- 1979Ken Chu
- 1987Michael Seater
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1870Pierre S. du Pont, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1954)
- 1895Artturi Ilmari Virtanen, Finnish chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1973)
- 1909Jean Bugatti, German-French engineer (d. 1939)
- 1953Randy White, American football player
- 1968Chad Lowe, American actor, director, and producer
- 1972Christos Kostis, Greek footballer
- 1976Florentin Petre, Romanian footballer
- 1979Drew Brees, American football player
- 1982Armando Galarraga, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1991Marc Bartra, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Otho seizes power in Rome, proclaiming himself Emperor of Rome, but rules for only three months before committing suicide.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: Demetrios Ypsilantis is elected president of the legislative assembly.
- 1844University of Notre Dame receives its charter from the state of Indiana.
- 1949Chinese Civil War: The Communist forces take over Tianjin from the Nationalist Government.
- 1970Nigerian Civil War: After a 32-month fight for independence from Nigeria, Biafra surrenders.
- 1976Gerald Ford’s would-be assassin, Sara Jane Moore, is sentenced to life in prison.
- 1991Elizabeth II, in her capacity as Queen of Australia, signs letters patent allowing Australia to become the first Commonwealth realm to institute its own Victoria Cross in its honours system.
- 1993Salvatore Riina, the Mafia boss known as “The Beast”, is arrested in Sicily, Italy after three decades as a fugitive.
- 2005ESA’s SMART-1 lunar orbiter discovers elements such as calcium, aluminum, silicon, iron, and other surface elements on the Moon.
- 2009US Airways Flight 1549 makes an emergency landing in the Hudson River shortly after takeoff from LaGuardia Airport in New York, New York. All passengers and crew members survive.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brad Roberts, Jónsi, Kostas Paskalis, Manuel Saval, Bob Welch, Ryan Higa, Markki Stroem, Amanda Lepore, Bill Leen, Bud Spangler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 15, 1986.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 3, 1959 – Martin Atkins, English drummer and producer (Public Image Ltd, Ministry, and Killing Joke); March 21, 1958 – Sabrina Le Beauf, American actress; February 26, 1982 – Nate Ruess, American singer-songwriter (Fun and The Format).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941