Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1986 was a Wednesday and it was the 15th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,513 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 390 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Goodman Ace
- 1921Frank Thornton
- 1941Captain Beefheart
- 1956Miki Fujimura
- 1971Regina King
- 19759th Wonder
- 1979Young Dro
- 1987Michael Seater
- 1988Jun. K
- 1996Dove Cameron
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1538Maeda Toshiie, Japanese general (d. 1599)
- 1674Prosper Jolyot de Crébillon, French poet and playwright (d. 1762)
- 1834Samuel Arza Davenport, American lawyer and politician (d. 1911)
- 1875Thomas Burke, American sprinter, coach, and journalist (d. 1929)
- 1900William Heinesen, Faroese poet and author (d. 1991)
- 1912Michel Debré, French lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of France (d. 1996)
- 1949Luis Alvarado, Puerto Rican baseball player (d. 2001)
- 1965James Nesbitt, Irish actor
- 1976Iryna Lishchynska, Ukrainian runner
- 1991Nicolai Jørgensen, Danish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815War of 1812: American frigate USS President, commanded by Commodore Stephen Decatur, is captured by a squadron of four British frigates.
- 1870A political cartoon for the first time symbolizes the Democratic Party with a donkey (“A Live Jackass Kicking a Dead Lion” by Thomas Nast for Harper’s Weekly).
- 1889The Coca-Cola Company, then known as the Pemberton Medicine Company, is incorporated in Atlanta.
- 1892James Naismith publishes the rules of basketball.
- 1910Construction ends on the Buffalo Bill Dam in Wyoming, United States, which was the highest dam in the world at the time, at 325 ft.
- 1936The first building to be completely covered in glass, built for the Owens-Illinois Glass Company, is completed in Toledo, Ohio.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: Nationalists and Republican both withdraw after suffering heavy losses, ending the Second Battle of the Corunna Road.
- 1969The Soviet Union launches Soyuz 5.
- 1991The United Nations deadline for the withdrawal of Iraqi forces from occupied Kuwait expires, preparing the way for the start of Operation Desert Storm.
- 2009US Airways Flight 1549 makes an emergency landing in the Hudson River shortly after takeoff from LaGuardia Airport in New York, New York. All passengers and crew members survive.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Gibson, Margaret Sullavan, Eric Bloom, Nilla Pizzi, Rick Rossovich, Sky Gilbert, Pierre Brasseur, Mike Keneally, Michele Dotrice, Vincent Van Patten.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 15, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1950 – Terry Scott Taylor, American singer-songwriter and producer (Daniel Amos, The Swirling Eddies, and Lost Dogs); April 27, 1922 – Jack Klugman, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2012); September 6, 1930 – Akiji Kobayashi, Japanese actor (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,096