Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1986 was a Wednesday and it was the 15th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,456 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 388 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1855Jacques Damala
- 1892Rex Ingram
- 1905Kamatari Fujiwara
- 1937Margaret O'Brien
- 1960Kelly Asbury
- 19759th Wonder
- 1986Jessy Schram
- 1988Jun. K
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1674Prosper Jolyot de Crébillon, French poet and playwright (d. 1762)
- 1897Xu Zhimo, Chinese poet and translator (d. 1931)
- 1913Lloyd Bridges, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1998)
- 1955Mayumi Tanaka, Japanese voice actress
- 1959Pete Trewavas, English bass player (Kino, Marillion, Transatlantic, and Edison’s Children)
- 1970Shane McMahon, American wrestler and businessman
- 1972Christos Kostis, Greek footballer
- 1983Matic Kralj, Slovenian ice hockey player
- 1988Jun. K, South Korean singer-songwriter and actor (2PM)
- 1991Jahangir Wasim, Pakistani businessman; founded Origin NGO
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: Demetrios Ypsilantis is elected president of the legislative assembly.
- 1910Construction ends on the Buffalo Bill Dam in Wyoming, United States, which was the highest dam in the world at the time, at 325 ft.
- 1919Great Molasses Flood: A large molasses tank in Boston, Massachusetts, bursts and a wave of molasses rushes through the streets, killing 21 people and injuring 150 others.
- 1951Ilse Koch, “The Witch of Buchenwald”, wife of the commandant of the Buchenwald concentration camp, is sentenced to life imprisonment by a court in West Germany.
- 1962The Derveni papyrus, Europe’s oldest surviving manuscript dating to 340 BC, is found in northern Greece.
- 1966The First Nigerian Republic, led by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa is overthrown in a military coup d'état.
- 1967The first Super Bowl is played in Los Angeles. The Green Bay Packers defeat the Kansas City Chiefs 35–10.
- 1970Nigerian Civil War: After a 32-month fight for independence from Nigeria, Biafra surrenders.
- 1981Pope John Paul II receives a delegation from Solidarity (Polish trade union) at the Vatican led by Lech Wałęsa.
- 2001Wikipedia, a free Wiki content encyclopedia, goes online.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kenan Thompson, Carlo Tagliabue, David DeLuise, Glenn Howerton, Ivar Kants, Mischa Barton, Rocky Graziano, Athena Lundberg, Liam Gallagher, Doron Bell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 15, 1986.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1970 – Audie Pitre, American singer and bass player (Acid Bath) (d. 1997); May 30, 1969 – Ryuhei Kitamura, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter; October 13, 1983 – Katia Winter, Swedish-English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945