Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1986 was a Thursday and it was the 16th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,363 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 385 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Michael Pataki
- 1946Kabir Bedi
- 1946Ronnie Milsap
- 1956Jennifer Dale
- 1959Kimiko Ikegami
- 1965Jill Sobule
- 1969Roy Jones, Jr.
- 1974Brent Hinds
- 1979Toshiki Kashu
- 1994Charlotte Best
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1821John C. Breckinridge, American general and politician, 14th Vice President of the United States (d. 1875)
- 1874Robert W. Service, English-Canadian poet and author (d. 1958)
- 1878Harry Carey, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1947)
- 1907Paul Nitze, American banker and politician, 10th United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 2004)
- 1956Wayne Daniel, Barbadian cricketer
- 1967Dandy Sakano, Japanese comedian
- 1970Rick Bognar, Canadian wrestler and actor
- 1985Jonathan Richter, Danish footballer
- 1985Simon Richter, Danish footballer
- 1992Maja Keuc, Slovenian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1362A storm tide in the North Sea destroys the German city of Rungholt on the island of Strand.
- 1412The Medici family is appointed official banker of the Papacy.
- 1572Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk is tried for treason for his part in the Ridolfi plot to restore Catholicism in England.
- 1896Defeat of Cymru Fydd at South Wales Liberal Federation AGM, Newport, Monmouthshire.
- 1900The United States Senate accepts the Anglo-German treaty of 1899 in which the United Kingdom renounces its claims to the Samoan islands.
- 1920Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1942Crash of TWA Flight 3, killing all 22 aboard, including film star Carole Lombard.
- 1945Adolf Hitler moves into his underground bunker, the so-called Führerbunker.
- 1969Soviet spacecraft Soyuz 4 and Soyuz 5 perform the first-ever docking of manned spacecraft in orbit, the first-ever transfer of crew from one space vehicle to another, and the only time such a transfer was accomplished with a space walk.
- 2005Romanian university lecturer and novelist Adriana Iliescu gives birth at 66 to her daughter Eliza, breaking the record for the oldest birth mother in the world
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Herb Levinson, Randolph Scott, Don Gant, Eva Amaral, Tom Gibis, Stephen Collins, Tuva Novotny, Phillip Rhee, Michel Teló, Dwight York.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 16, 1986.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 3, 1924 – Marc Breaux, American actor, director, and choreographer (d. 2013); November 4, 1975 – Heather Tom, American actress; September 12, 1988 – Amanda Jenssen, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948