Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1986 was a Thursday and it was the 16th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,392 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 386 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Edward Gordon Craig
- 1939Mac Curtis
- 1946Katia Ricciarelli
- 1946Ronnie Milsap
- 1950Robert Schimmel
- 1968David Chokachi
- 1973Josie Davis
- 1975Gillian Iliana Waters
- 1986Mason Gamble
- 1992Maja Keuc
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1749Vittorio Alfieri, Italian poet and playwright (d. 1803)
- 1838Franz Brentano, German philosopher and psychologist (d. 1917)
- 1911Roger Lapébie, French cyclist (d. 1996)
- 1930Paula Tilbrook, English actress
- 1931Robert L. Park, American physicist and academic
- 1946Ronnie Milsap, American singer and pianist
- 1976Debbie Ferguson-McKenzie, Bahamian sprinter
- 1980Albert Pujols, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1985Sidharth Malhotra, Indian actor
- 1993Amandine Hesse, French tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 27 BCGaius Julius Caesar Octavianus is granted the title Augustus by the Roman Senate, marking the beginning of the Roman Empire.
- 378General Siyaj K‘ak’conquers Tikal, enlarging the domain of King Spearthrower Owl of Teotihuacán.
- 550Gothic War: The Ostrogoths, under King Totila, conquer Rome after a long siege, by bribing the Isaurian garrison.
- 1362A storm tide in the North Sea destroys the German city of Rungholt on the island of Strand.
- 1896Defeat of Cymru Fydd at South Wales Liberal Federation AGM, Newport, Monmouthshire.
- 1919Temperance movement: The United States ratifies the Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, authorizing Prohibition in the United States one year after ratification.
- 1939The Irish Republican Army (IRA) begins a bombing and sabotage campaign in England.
- 1969Soviet spacecraft Soyuz 4 and Soyuz 5 perform the first-ever docking of manned spacecraft in orbit, the first-ever transfer of crew from one space vehicle to another, and the only time such a transfer was accomplished with a space walk.
- 1992El Salvador officials and rebel leaders sign the Chapultepec Peace Accords in Mexico City, Mexico ending the 12-year Salvadoran Civil War that claimed at least 75,000 lives.
- 2006Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is sworn in as Liberia’s new president. She becomes Africa’s first female elected head of state.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Uma Thurman, Georges Descrières, Frank Finlay, Prem Nath, Kelly Kelly, Adam Lambert, John Milhiser, Shahira Barry, Kim Jong-min, Lindsay Price.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 16, 1986.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1969 – Nicky Wire, Welsh singer-songwriter and bass player (Manic Street Preachers); April 20, 1916 – Nasiba Zeynalova, Azerbaijani actress (d. 2004); December 28, 1988 – Florrie, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 957