Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1986 was a Thursday and it was the 16th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,325 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 384 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Katia Ricciarelli
- 1947Laura Schlessinger
- 1957Ricardo Darín
- 1965Maxine Jones
- 1971Jonathan Mangum
- 1974Brent Hinds
- 1974Kate Moss
- 1980Lin-Manuel Miranda
- 1982Birgitte Hjort Sørensen
- 1987Lauren McAvoy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1501Anthony Denny, English politician (d. 1559)
- 1895T. M. Sabaratnam, Sri Lankan lawyer and politician (d. 1966)
- 1918Nel Benschop, Dutch poet and educator (d. 2005)
- 1938Marina Vaizey, American journalist and critic
- 1948Cliff Thorburn, Canadian snooker player
- 1959Kimiko Ikegami, Japanese actress
- 1959Lisa Milroy, Canadian painter and educator
- 1961Ronnie Lee Gardner, American criminal (d. 2010)
- 1970Garth Ennis, Irish physiotherapist and author
- 1985Gintaras Januševičius, Russian-Lithuanian pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 27 BCGaius Julius Caesar Octavianus is granted the title Augustus by the Roman Senate, marking the beginning of the Roman Empire.
- 750The army of Abdallah ibn Ali and Abu Awn Abd al-Malik ibn Yazid defeats that of Marwan II in the Battle of the Zab, bringing the Abbasid Revolution to completion.
- 1412The Medici family is appointed official banker of the Papacy.
- 1878Russo-Turkish War (1877–78): Battle of Philippopolis: Captain Aleksandr Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.
- 1938Benny Goodman, and his band, performed in concert at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- 1942Crash of TWA Flight 3, killing all 22 aboard, including film star Carole Lombard.
- 1969Czech student Jan Palach commits suicide by self-immolation in Prague, Czechoslovakia, in protest against the Soviets’ crushing of the Prague Spring the year before.
- 1991The Coalition Forces go to war with Iraq, beginning the Gulf War (U.S. Time).
- 2003The Space Shuttle Columbia takes off for mission STS-107 which would be its final one. Columbia disintegrated 16 days later on re-entry.
- 2006Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is sworn in as Liberia’s new president. She becomes Africa’s first female elected head of state.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Muhsin Ertuğrul, Lupillo Rivera, Alice Greczyn, Miryo, Rossie Harris, Peter Marc Jacobson, Dok2, Patricia Blair, Heather Matarazzo, Joseph Bologna.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 16, 1986.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 23, 1986 – Skylar Grey, American singer-songwriter; February 24, 1976 – Matt Skiba, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alkaline Trio and Heavens); September 11, 1930 – Renzo Montagnani, Italian actor (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946