Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1986 was a Thursday and it was the 16th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,421 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 387 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Margaret Booth
- 1920Elliott Reid
- 1929Shigeru Kōyama
- 1968David Chokachi
- 1969Per "Dead" Ohlin
- 1969Rich Ward
- 1969Roy Jones, Jr.
- 1972Richard T. Jones
- 1986Mason Gamble
- 1988FKA twigs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1920Elliott Reid, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1946Kabir Bedi, Indian actor
- 1958Tony Pulis, Welsh footballer and manager
- 1965Jill Sobule, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1967Dandy Sakano, Japanese comedian
- 1970Brendan O'Hare, Scottish drummer (Teenage Fanclub, Telstar Ponies, and Mogwai)
- 1980Seydou Keita, Malian footballer
- 1985Jonathan Richter, Danish footballer
- 1988Jorge Torres Nilo, Mexican footballer
- 1989Yvonne Zima, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 929Emir Abd-ar-Rahman III established the Caliphate of Córdoba.
- 1120The Council of Nablus is held, establishing the earliest surviving written laws of the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1786Virginia enacted the Statute for Religious Freedom authored by Thomas Jefferson.
- 1878Russo-Turkish War (1877–78): Battle of Philippopolis: Captain Aleksandr Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.
- 1883The Pendleton Civil Service Reform Act, establishing the United States Civil Service, is passed.
- 1896Defeat of Cymru Fydd at South Wales Liberal Federation AGM, Newport, Monmouthshire.
- 1939The Irish Republican Army (IRA) begins a bombing and sabotage campaign in England.
- 1964Hello, Dolly! (musical) starring Carol Channing opened on Broadway, beginning a run of 2,844 performances.
- 2005Romanian university lecturer and novelist Adriana Iliescu gives birth at 66 to her daughter Eliza, breaking the record for the oldest birth mother in the world
- 2006Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is sworn in as Liberia’s new president. She becomes Africa’s first female elected head of state.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anne-Marie Johnson, André Alerme, John Francis Daley, Garry Gary Beers, Sandra Bernhard, Kyo, Baran Kosari, Hiromi Nagasaku, Kjersti Døvigen, Taso N. Stavrakis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 16, 1986.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1976 – Robert Dahlqvist, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Hellacopters, Dundertåget, and Thunder Express); November 11, 1972 – Tyler Christopher, American actor; December 5, 1946 – José Carreras, Spanish tenor and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917