Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1986 was a Thursday and it was the 16th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,453 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 388 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Johnston Forbes-Robertson
- 1908Ethel Merman
- 1924Katy Jurado
- 1948Dalvanius Prime
- 1959Kimiko Ikegami
- 1968David Chokachi
- 1972Dameon Clarke
- 1974Kate Moss
- 1975Gillian Iliana Waters
- 1988FKA twigs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1844Ismail Qemali, Albanian politician, 1st Prime Minister of Albania (d. 1919)
- 1923Anton-Günther, Duke of Oldenburg (d. 2014)
- 1925Peter Hirsch, English metallurgist and academic
- 1936Michael White, Scottish actor and producer
- 1938Jô Soares, Brazilian comedian, actor, and talk show host
- 1962Joel Fitzgibbon, Australian electrician and politician, 51st Australian Minister of Defence
- 1974Brent Hinds, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1978Alfredo Amézaga, Mexican baseball player
- 1981Jamie Lundmark, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Kurt Travis, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 929Emir Abd-ar-Rahman III established the Caliphate of Córdoba.
- 1362A storm tide in the North Sea destroys the German city of Rungholt on the island of Strand.
- 1572Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk is tried for treason for his part in the Ridolfi plot to restore Catholicism in England.
- 1761The British capture Pondichéry, India from the French.
- 1900The United States Senate accepts the Anglo-German treaty of 1899 in which the United Kingdom renounces its claims to the Samoan islands.
- 1920Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1939The Irish Republican Army (IRA) begins a bombing and sabotage campaign in England.
- 1979The last Iranian Shah flees Iran with his family for good and relocates to Egypt.
- 2003The Space Shuttle Columbia takes off for mission STS-107 which would be its final one. Columbia disintegrated 16 days later on re-entry.
- 2013An estimated 41 international workers are taken hostage in an attack in the town of In Aménas, Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Geoffrey Hayes, Don Maclean, Sinik, Avan Jogia, Robert Schimmel, Luc Robitaille, Daz Dillinger, Pamela David, Bill Anderson, Lucas Cruikshank.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 16, 1986.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 9, 1965 – Joely Richardson, English actress; April 6, 1969 – Jack Canfora, American actor, singer, and playwright; August 31, 1948 – Ken McMullen, English director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923