Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 16th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,056 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 374 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Johnston Forbes-Robertson
- 1898Irving Rapper
- 1898Margaret Booth
- 1918Allan Ekelund
- 1925Harold Switzer
- 1942René Angélil
- 1944Jim Stafford
- 1972Greg Page
- 1972Richard T. Jones
- 1979Toshiki Kashu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1675Louis de Rouvroy, duc de Saint-Simon, French soldier and diplomat (d. 1755)
- 1853Ian Standish Monteith Hamilton, Greek-English general (d. 1947)
- 1880Samuel Jones, American high jumper (d. 1954)
- 1915Leslie H. Martinson, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1947Elaine Murphy, Baroness Murphy, English academic and politician
- 1949Oliver Humperdink, American wrestling manager (d. 2011)
- 1962Denis O'Hare, American-Irish actor and singer
- 1970Brendan O'Hare, Scottish drummer (Teenage Fanclub, Telstar Ponies, and Mogwai)
- 1972Ang Christou, Australian footballer
- 1977Ariel Ze'evi, Israeli martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 550Gothic War: The Ostrogoths, under King Totila, conquer Rome after a long siege, by bribing the Isaurian garrison.
- 929Emir Abd-ar-Rahman III established the Caliphate of Córdoba.
- 1547Ivan IV of Russia a.k.a. Ivan the Terrible becomes Czar of Russia.
- 1707The Scottish Parliament ratifies the Act of Union, paving the way for the creation of Great Britain.
- 1847John C. Frémont is appointed Governor of the new California Territory.
- 1878Russo-Turkish War (1877–78): Battle of Philippopolis: Captain Aleksandr Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.
- 1924Eleftherios Venizelos becomes Prime Minister of Greece for the fourth time.
- 1986First meeting of the Internet Engineering Task Force.
- 1992El Salvador officials and rebel leaders sign the Chapultepec Peace Accords in Mexico City, Mexico ending the 12-year Salvadoran Civil War that claimed at least 75,000 lives.
- 2002The UN Security Council unanimously establishes an arms embargo and the freezing of assets of Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, and the remaining members of the Taliban.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Guillaume, Brian Tee, Clara Kimball Young, Anna Sundstrand, Carey Hayes, Shian-Li Tsang, James McDaniel, Victor French, Andy Bey, Serge Dupire.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 16, 1987.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shake You Down by Gregory Abbott as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 6, 1952 – Christian Clavier, French actor and producer; March 21, 1930 – Otis Spann, American singer and pianist (d. 1970); September 25, 1944 – Michael Douglas, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921