Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 16th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,027 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 373 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Margaret Booth
- 1946Kabir Bedi
- 1950Robert Schimmel
- 1959Sade Adu
- 1968Danni Ashe
- 1972Dameon Clarke
- 1974Brent Hinds
- 1982Birgitte Hjort Sørensen
- 1988Alex Gonzaga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1872Henri Büsser, French organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1973)
- 1901Frank Zamboni, American businessman, founded the Zamboni Company (d. 1988)
- 1903William Grover-Williams, English-French race car driver (d. 1945)
- 1939Mac Curtis, American singer (d. 2013)
- 1941Christine Truman, English tennis player and sportscaster
- 1949Oliver Humperdink, American wrestling manager (d. 2011)
- 1950Brian Castro, Hong Kong-Australian author and academic
- 1956Martin Jol, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1972Yuri Drozdov, Russian footballer and manager
- 1974Marlon Anderson, American baseball player and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 550Gothic War: The Ostrogoths, under King Totila, conquer Rome after a long siege, by bribing the Isaurian garrison.
- 1120The Council of Nablus is held, establishing the earliest surviving written laws of the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1572Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk is tried for treason for his part in the Ridolfi plot to restore Catholicism in England.
- 1605The first edition of El ingenioso hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha (Book One of Don Quixote) by Miguel de Cervantes is published in Madrid, Spain.
- 1809Peninsular War: The British defeat the French at the Battle of La Coruña.
- 1862Hartley Colliery Disaster: Two hundred four men and boys killed in a mining disaster, prompted a change in UK law which henceforth required all collieries to have at least two independent means of escape.
- 1896Defeat of Cymru Fydd at South Wales Liberal Federation AGM, Newport, Monmouthshire.
- 1920The League of Nations holds its first council meeting in Paris, France.
- 1992El Salvador officials and rebel leaders sign the Chapultepec Peace Accords in Mexico City, Mexico ending the 12-year Salvadoran Civil War that claimed at least 75,000 lives.
- 2001US President Bill Clinton awards former President Theodore Roosevelt a posthumous Medal of Honor for his service in the Spanish–American War.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carmen Rasmusen, Trygve Thue, Daria Werbowy, John Cameron Swayze, Daniela Denby-Ashe, Frank Sivero, Jules Dassin, Philip Baker Hall, Kanna Hashimoto, Phil Everly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 16, 1987.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shake You Down by Gregory Abbott as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 27, 1971 – Sergei Bodrov, Jr., Russian actor and screenwriter (d. 2002); December 18, 1984 – Derrick Tribbett, American bass player and singer (Twisted Method and Dope); July 2, 1985 – Ashley Tisdale, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 967