Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 16th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,088 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 375 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Leslie H. Martinson
- 1920Elliott Reid
- 1942Barbara Lynn
- 1946Kabir Bedi
- 1946Ronnie Milsap
- 1950Damo Suzuki
- 1964Deyan Nedelchev
- 1968Danni Ashe
- 1972Richard T. Jones
- 1989Yvonne Zima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1821John C. Breckinridge, American general and politician, 14th Vice President of the United States (d. 1875)
- 1872Edward Gordon Craig, English actor, director, and producer (d. 1966)
- 1874Robert W. Service, English-Canadian poet and author (d. 1958)
- 1875Leonor Michaelis, German biochemist and physician (d. 1947)
- 1897Carlos Pellicer, Mexican poet and academic (d. 1977)
- 1934Marilyn Horne, American soprano and actress
- 1954Wolfgang Schmidt, German discus thrower
- 1958Andris Šķēle, Latvian politician and businessman, former Prime Minister of Latvia
- 1961Paul Raven, English bass player (Killing Joke, Prong, Godflesh, Zilch, Society 1, and Ministry) (d. 2007)
- 1972Richard T. Jones, Japanese-American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 750The army of Abdallah ibn Ali and Abu Awn Abd al-Malik ibn Yazid defeats that of Marwan II in the Battle of the Zab, bringing the Abbasid Revolution to completion.
- 929Emir Abd-ar-Rahman III established the Caliphate of Córdoba.
- 1120The Council of Nablus is held, establishing the earliest surviving written laws of the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Battle of Cape St. Vincent.
- 1847John C. Frémont is appointed Governor of the new California Territory.
- 1883The Pendleton Civil Service Reform Act, establishing the United States Civil Service, is passed.
- 1921The Marxist Left in Slovakia and the Transcarpathian Ukraine holds its founding congress in Ľubochňa.
- 1939The Irish Republican Army (IRA) begins a bombing and sabotage campaign in England.
- 2001US President Bill Clinton awards former President Theodore Roosevelt a posthumous Medal of Honor for his service in the Spanish–American War.
- 2002The UN Security Council unanimously establishes an arms embargo and the freezing of assets of Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, and the remaining members of the Taliban.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michel Fugain, Matt Heafy, Jacques Villeret, Leslie West, Wanda Hawley, Katherine Heigl, Marius Weyers, Minehiro Kinomoto, Leroy, Don Cheadle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 16, 1987.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shake You Down by Gregory Abbott as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 3, 1972 – Julie Gayet, French actress and producer; July 20, 1982 – Percy Daggs III, American actor; October 9, 1958 – Al Jourgensen, Cuban-American singer-songwriter and producer (Ministry, Revolting Cocks, Lard, Acid Horse, and PTP).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949