Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 16th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,121 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 376 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886John Hamilton
- 1924Katy Jurado
- 1938Jô Soares
- 1938Michael Pataki
- 1942René Angélil
- 1944Jim Stafford
- 1948John Carpenter
- 1959Kimiko Ikegami
- 1969Per "Dead" Ohlin
- 1974Brent Hinds
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1917Carl Karcher, American businessman, founded Carl’s Jr. (d. 2008)
- 1923Anthony Hecht, American soldier, poet, and academic (d. 2004)
- 1933Susan Sontag, American author and playwright (d. 2004)
- 1955Jerry M. Linenger, American captain, physician, and astronaut
- 1958Tony Pulis, Welsh footballer and manager
- 1969Stevie Jackson, Scottish guitarist and songwriter (Belle and Sebastian and The Vaselines)
- 1970Garth Ennis, Irish physiotherapist and author
- 1974Brent Hinds, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1984Stephan Lichtsteiner, Swiss footballer
- 1988Li Xiaoxia, Chinese table tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 27 BCGaius Julius Caesar Octavianus is granted the title Augustus by the Roman Senate, marking the beginning of the Roman Empire.
- 1362A storm tide in the North Sea destroys the German city of Rungholt on the island of Strand.
- 1547Ivan IV of Russia a.k.a. Ivan the Terrible becomes Czar of Russia.
- 1556Philip II becomes King of Spain.
- 1809Peninsular War: The British defeat the French at the Battle of La Coruña.
- 1900The United States Senate accepts the Anglo-German treaty of 1899 in which the United Kingdom renounces its claims to the Samoan islands.
- 1924Eleftherios Venizelos becomes Prime Minister of Greece for the fourth time.
- 1970Buckminster Fuller receives the Gold Medal award from the American Institute of Architects.
- 2001Congolese President Laurent-Désiré Kabila is assassinated by one of his own bodyguards.
- 2002The UN Security Council unanimously establishes an arms embargo and the freezing of assets of Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, and the remaining members of the Taliban.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Al Stewart, Jill Hennessy, Lindsey Shaw, Babydaddy, Bruce Campbell, Kelly Carlson, Rita Cadillac, John Cena, Elaine Cassidy, Pearl White.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 16, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shake You Down by Gregory Abbott as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1979 – Yvonne Catterfeld, German singer-songwriter and actress; September 20, 1917 – Don Starr, American actor (d. 1995); August 31, 1977 – Jeff Hardy, American wrestler and singer (PeroxWhy?Gen).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,048