Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 16th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,963 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 371 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Lorraine Bayly
- 1940Lepa Lukić
- 1950Debbie Allen
- 1968David Chokachi
- 1972Greg Page
- 1974Brent Hinds
- 1974Kate Moss
- 1980Lin-Manuel Miranda
- 1986Mason Gamble
- 1988Alex Gonzaga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1691Peter Scheemakers, Belgian sculptor (d. 1781)
- 1807Charles Henry Davis, American admiral (d. 1877)
- 1878Harry Carey, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1947)
- 1938Michael Pataki, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2010)
- 1962John T. Riedl, American computer scientist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1964Deyan Nedelchev, Bulgarian singer-songwriter
- 1967Dandy Sakano, Japanese comedian
- 1972Richard T. Jones, Japanese-American actor and producer
- 1980Lin-Manuel Miranda, American actor, playwright, and composer
- 1981Bobby Zamora, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1362A storm tide in the North Sea destroys the German city of Rungholt on the island of Strand.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Battle of Cape St. Vincent.
- 1878Russo-Turkish War (1877–78): Battle of Philippopolis: Captain Aleksandr Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.
- 1900The United States Senate accepts the Anglo-German treaty of 1899 in which the United Kingdom renounces its claims to the Samoan islands.
- 1920Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1939The Irish Republican Army (IRA) begins a bombing and sabotage campaign in England.
- 1969Soviet spacecraft Soyuz 4 and Soyuz 5 perform the first-ever docking of manned spacecraft in orbit, the first-ever transfer of crew from one space vehicle to another, and the only time such a transfer was accomplished with a space walk.
- 1970Buckminster Fuller receives the Gold Medal award from the American Institute of Architects.
- 1979The last Iranian Shah flees Iran with his family for good and relocates to Egypt.
- 2005Romanian university lecturer and novelist Adriana Iliescu gives birth at 66 to her daughter Eliza, breaking the record for the oldest birth mother in the world
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dino Cazares, Scott Thompson, Hwangbo, Oleg Popov, Keith Flint, Asha Bhosle, Danny Burstein, Lloyd Zaragoza, Rodney Jerkins, Hugh Dennis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 16, 1987.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shake You Down by Gregory Abbott as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1968 – Hikaru Midorikawa, Japanese voice actor and singer; January 19, 1983 – Hikaru Utada, American-Japanese singer-songwriter and producer; December 18, 1965 – Fawna MacLaren, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932