Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1933 was a Tuesday and it was the 17th day of the year 1933. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,838 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,044 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Stuart Nisbet
- 1943Chris Montez
- 1944Françoise Hardy
- 1949Andy Kaufman
- 1956Mitch Vogel
- 1956Paul Young
- 1957Keith Chegwin
- 1966Joshua Malina
- 1970Genndy Tartakovsky
- 1982Amanda Wilkinson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1911George Stigler, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1991)
- 1926Moira Shearer, Scottish ballerina and actress (d. 2006)
- 1938Percy Qoboza, South African journalist and author (d. 1988)
- 1941Gillian Weir, New Zealand-English organist and educator
- 1946Michèle Deslauriers, Canadian actress
- 1957Steve Harvey, American comedian, actor, and game show host
- 1968Ilja Leonard Pfeijffer, Dutch author, poet, and scholar
- 1970Genndy Tartakovsky, Russian-American animator, director, and producer
- 1981Warren Feeney, Northern Irish footballer, manager
- 1997Jack Vidgen, Australian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1377Pope Gregory XI moves the Papacy back to Rome from Avignon.
- 1799Maltese patriot Dun Mikiel Xerri, along with a number of other patriots, is executed.
- 1873A group of Modoc warriors defeats the United States Army in the First Battle of the Stronghold, part of the Modoc War.
- 1885A British force defeats a large Dervish army at the Battle of Abu Klea in the Sudan.
- 1918Finnish Civil War: The first serious battles take place between the Red Guards and the White Guard.
- 1941Franco-Thai War: French forces inflict a decisive defeat over the Royal Thai Navy.
- 1966Palomares incident: A B-52 bomber collides with a KC-135 Stratotanker over Spain, killing seven airmen, and dropping three 70-kiloton nuclear bombs near the town of Palomares and another one into the sea.
- 1977Convicted murderer Gary Gilmore is executed by a firing squad in Utah, ending a ten-year moratorium on capital punishment in the United States.
- 19941994 Northridge earthquake: A magnitude 6.7 earthquake hits Northridge, California.
- 1997Cape Canaveral Air Force Station: A Delta 2 carrying a GPS2R satellite explodes 13 seconds after launch, dropping 250 tons of burning rocket remains around the launch pad.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mercedes Ruehl, Ingrid Pitt, David Gallagher, Iben Hjejle, Marlo Thomas, Fred Thompson, DJ Yonny, Black Milk, Don Keefer, Judith Light.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 17, 1933.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1944 – Joe Cocker, English singer-songwriter (The Grease Band) (d. 2014); January 27, 1980 – Eva Padberg, German fashion model, singer, and actress; July 13, 1982 – Samia Ghadie, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888