Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1949 was a Monday and it was the 17th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,871 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 842 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Herbert Ellis
- 1947Jane Elliot
- 1949Andy Kaufman
- 1953Carlos Johnson
- 1957Steve Harvey
- 1966Stephin Merritt
- 1970Genndy Tartakovsky
- 1972Benno Fürmann
- 1977Leigh Whannell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1834August Weismann, German biologist, zoologist, and geneticist (d. 1914)
- 1867Carl Laemmle, German-American film producer, co-founded Universal Studios (d. 1939)
- 1888Babu Gulabrai, Indian philosopher and author (d. 1963)
- 1899Robert Maynard Hutchins, American philosopher and academic (d. 1977)
- 1954Susan Kiefel, Australian lawyer and judge
- 1957Steve Harvey, American comedian, actor, and game show host
- 1967Song Kang-ho, South Korean actor
- 1968Ilja Leonard Pfeijffer, Dutch author, poet, and scholar
- 1968Jane Salumäe, Estonian runner
- 1990Santiago Tréllez, Colombian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Emperor Theodosius I dies in Mediolanum (Milan), the Roman Empire is re-divided into an eastern and a western half. The Eastern Roman Empire is centered in Constantinople under Arcadius, son of Theodosius, and the Western Roman Empire in Mediolanum under Honorius, his brother (aged 10).
- 1799Maltese patriot Dun Mikiel Xerri, along with a number of other patriots, is executed.
- 1873A group of Modoc warriors defeats the United States Army in the First Battle of the Stronghold, part of the Modoc War.
- 1899The United States takes possession of Wake Island in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1904Anton Chekhov’s The Cherry Orchard receives its premiere performance at the Moscow Art Theatre.
- 1929Inayatullah Khan, king of the Emirate of Afghanistan abdicates the throne after only three days.
- 1946The UN Security Council holds its first session.
- 1966Palomares incident: A B-52 bomber collides with a KC-135 Stratotanker over Spain, killing seven airmen, and dropping three 70-kiloton nuclear bombs near the town of Palomares and another one into the sea.
- 1981President of the Philippines Ferdinand Marcos lifts martial law eight years and five months after declaring it.
- 1982“Cold Sunday”: in numerous cities in the United States temperatures fall to their lowest levels in over 100 years.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg Yaitanes, Alice Gerrard, Eric Gale, Kim Hee-ae, Terry Rhoads, Candi Milo, Arthur Shields, Chisato Okai, Zeki Müren, Luke Morley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 17, 1949.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1958 – Neal McCoy, American singer-songwriter; July 14, 1950 – Gwen Guthrie, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1999); August 1, 1977 – Damien Saez, French singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901