Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1949 was a Monday and it was the 17th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,843 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 841 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Mack Sennett
- 1925Patricia Owens
- 1927E.W. Swackhamer
- 1964Michelle Fairley
- 1966Joshua Malina
- 1966Stephin Merritt
- 1967Song Kang-ho
- 1984Kelvin Fletcher
- 1985Riyu Kosaka
- 1990Kaori Matsumura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1918George M. Leader, American soldier and politician, 36th Governor of Pennsylvania (d. 2013)
- 1927E.W. Swackhamer, American director and producer (d. 1994)
- 1934Cedar Walton, American pianist and composer (d. 2013)
- 1954Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., American lawyer, radio host, and environmentalist
- 1960Tracey Moore, Canadian voice actress and singer
- 1967Song Kang-ho, South Korean actor
- 1970Cássio Alves de Barros, Brazilian footballer
- 1980Zooey Deschanel, American singer-songwriter and actress (She & Him)
- 1985Kangin, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Super Junior)
- 1990Santiago Tréllez, Colombian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648England’s Long Parliament passes the “Vote of No Addresses”, breaking off negotiations with King Charles I and thereby setting the scene for the second phase of the English Civil War.
- 1799Maltese patriot Dun Mikiel Xerri, along with a number of other patriots, is executed.
- 1852The United Kingdom recognizes the independence of the Boer colonies of the Transvaal.
- 1885A British force defeats a large Dervish army at the Battle of Abu Klea in the Sudan.
- 1893Lorrin A. Thurston, along with the Citizens’ Committee of Public Safety led the Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii and the government of Queen Liliuokalani.
- 1929Popeye the Sailor Man, a cartoon character created by E. C. Segar, first appears in the Thimble Theatre comic strip.
- 1946The UN Security Council holds its first session.
- 1966Palomares incident: A B-52 bomber collides with a KC-135 Stratotanker over Spain, killing seven airmen, and dropping three 70-kiloton nuclear bombs near the town of Palomares and another one into the sea.
- 1996The Czech Republic applies for membership of the European Union.
- 2010Rioting begins between Muslim and Christian groups in Jos, Nigeria, resulting in at least 200 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gemma Jones, Howie Dorough, Jean-Georges Noverre, Theresa Randle, Teal Redmann, Philip Labonte, Édith Butler, Leon Bibb, John Berg, Phil Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 17, 1949.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1962 – Bobby Gillespie, Scottish singer-songwriter (Primal Scream, The Jesus and Mary Chain, and The Wake); April 19, 1995 – Akira Saitō, Japanese actress; January 12, 1925 – Katherine MacGregor, American actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905