Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 1947 was a Saturday and it was the 18th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,728 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 871 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Bob Bell
- 1955Frankie Knuckles
- 1955Kevin Costner
- 1977Curtis Cregan
- 1977Richard Archer
- 1979Hirofumi Arai
- 1979Mark Anthony Fernandez
- 1982Quinn Allman
- 1983Amir Blumenfeld
- 1999Karan Brar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1543Alfonso Ferrabosco the elder, Italian-English composer (d. 1588)
- 1641François-Michel le Tellier, Marquis de Louvois, French politician, Secretary of State for War (d. 1691)
- 1751Ferdinand Kauer, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1831)
- 1877Sam Zemurray, Russian-American businessman, founded the Cuyamel Fruit Company (d. 1961)
- 1888Thomas Sopwith, English ice hockey player, sailor, and pilot (d. 1989)
- 1921Yoichiro Nambu, Japanese-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015)
- 1923John Graham, British Army general (d. 2012)
- 1933John Boorman, English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1947Sachio Kinugasa, Japanese baseball player and journalist
- 1980Kert Haavistu, Estonian footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 350General Magnentius deposes Roman Emperor Constans and proclaims himself Emperor.
- 474Seven-year-old Leo II succeeds his maternal grandfather Leo I as Byzantine emperor. He dies ten months later.
- 1871Wilhelm I of Germany is proclaimed the first German Emperor in the Hall of Mirrors of the Palace of Versailles (France) towards the end of the Franco-Prussian War. The empire is known as the Second Reich to Germans.
- 1886Modern hockey is born with the formation of The Hockey Association in England.
- 1903United States President Theodore Roosevelt sends a radio message to King Edward VII: the first transatlantic radio transmission originating in the United States. Citation needed reason=Plaque at site says 19 Jan; 'sources vary'?
- 1911Eugene B. Ely lands on the deck of the USS Pennsylvania stationed in San Francisco Bay, the first time an aircraft landed on a ship.
- 1955Chinese Civil War: Battle of Yijiangshan Islands is fought.
- 1967Albert DeSalvo, the “Boston Strangler”, is convicted of numerous crimes and is sentenced to life imprisonment.
- 1974A Disengagement of Forces agreement is signed between the Israeli and Egyptian governments, ending conflict on the Egyptian front of the Yom Kippur War.
- 1983The International Olympic Committee restores Jim Thorpe’s Olympic medals to his family.
View the complete list of historical events for January 18.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Gardner, Sidharth Malhotra, C. C. Catch, Barry Miller, Koichi Iwaki, Vanessa L. Williams, Jason Connery, Colin Clive, Fred Allen, Cazuza.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 18, 1947.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 27, 1947 – Marty Kristian, German-Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The New Seekers); June 19, 1975 – Geoff Ramsey, American voice actor and producer, co-founded Rooster Teeth; June 15, 1973 – Neil Patrick Harris, American actor, singer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,062