Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 18th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,722 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 668 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933John Boorman
- 1955Kevin Costner
- 1968Dragana Mirković
- 1974Maulik Pancholy
- 1981Kang Dong-won
- 1982Joanna Newsom
- 1982Quinn Allman
- 1986Becca Tobin
- 1986Marya Roxx
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1688Lionel Sackville, 1st Duke of Dorset, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1765)
- 1880Alfredo Ildefonso Schuster, Italian cardinal (d. 1954)
- 1905Joseph Bonanno, Italian-American mob boss (d. 2002)
- 1914Vitomil Zupan, Yugoslav author, poet, and playwright (d. 1987)
- 1933William Goodhart, Baron Goodhart, English lawyer and politician
- 1952Michael Behe, American biochemist, author, and academic
- 1964Enrico Lo Verso, Italian actor
- 1991Britt McKillip, Canadian singer and actress (One More Girl)
- 1992Kieran Tscherniawsky, English discus thrower
- 1994Ilona Kremen, Belarusian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople fail.
- 1591King Naresuan of Siam kills Crown Prince Mingyi Swa of Burma in single combat, for which this date is now observed as Royal Thai Armed Forces day.
- 1903United States President Theodore Roosevelt sends a radio message to King Edward VII: the first transatlantic radio transmission originating in the United States. Citation needed reason=Plaque at site says 19 Jan; 'sources vary'?
- 1944The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City hosts a jazz concert for the first time. The performers are Louis Armstrong, Benny Goodman, Lionel Hampton, Artie Shaw, Roy Eldridge and Jack Teagarden.
- 1978The European Court of Human Rights finds the United Kingdom government guilty of mistreating prisoners in Northern Ireland, but not guilty of torture.
- 1981Phil Smith and Phil Mayfield parachute off a Houston skyscraper, becoming the first two people to BASE jump from objects in all four categories: buildings, antennae, spans (bridges), and earth (cliffs).
- 1983The International Olympic Committee restores Jim Thorpe’s Olympic medals to his family.
- 2000The Tagish Lake meteorite impacts the Earth.
- 2007The strongest storm in the United Kingdom in 17 years kills 14 people and Germany sees the worst storm since 1999 with 13 deaths. Hurricane Kyrill causes at least 44 deaths across 20 countries in Western Europe.
- 2012A series of coordinated actions take place in protest against Stop Online Piracy Act and PROTECT IP Act.
View the complete list of historical events for January 18.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chase Masterson, Louis Nye, Jim Parsons, Spencer Boldman, Dean Winters, Tom Cavanagh, F. W. Murnau, Herbert Lom, Rica Peralejo, Stephen A. Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 18, 1963.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Go Away Little Girl by Steve Lawrence as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1942 – Andraé Crouch, American singer-songwriter, producer, and pastor (d. 2015); April 10, 1926 – Junior Samples, American actor (d. 1983); November 14, 1979 – Pushkar Lele, Indian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 988