Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 18th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,850 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 672 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Cary Grant
- 1922Bob Bell
- 1943Paul Freeman
- 1953Brett Hudson
- 1961Mark Rylance
- 1969Dave Bautista
- 1969Jim O'Rourke
- 1973Burnie Burns
- 1973Luther Dickinson
- 1974Devon Odessa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1688Lionel Sackville, 1st Duke of Dorset, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1765)
- 1892Bill Meanix, American hurdler and coach (d. 1957)
- 1896Ville Ritola, Finnish-American runner (d. 1982)
- 1935Albert Millaire, Canadian actor and director
- 1937John Hume, Irish educator and politician, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1945Rocco Forte, English businessman
- 1952Michael Behe, American biochemist, author, and academic
- 1954Jagdish Mali, Indian photographer (d. 2013)
- 1981Kang Dong-won, South Korean actor
- 1984Kristy Lee Cook, American singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1591King Naresuan of Siam kills Crown Prince Mingyi Swa of Burma in single combat, for which this date is now observed as Royal Thai Armed Forces day.
- 1788The first elements of the First Fleet carrying 736 convicts from England to Australia arrive at Botany Bay.
- 1916A 611-gram chondrite type meteorite strikes a house near the village of Baxter in Stone County, Missouri.
- 1919Bentley Motors Limited is founded.
- 1944The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City hosts a jazz concert for the first time. The performers are Louis Armstrong, Benny Goodman, Lionel Hampton, Artie Shaw, Roy Eldridge and Jack Teagarden.
- 1944World War II: Soviet forces liberate Leningrad, effectively ending a three-year Nazi siege, known as the Siege of Leningrad.
- 1974A Disengagement of Forces agreement is signed between the Israeli and Egyptian governments, ending conflict on the Egyptian front of the Yom Kippur War.
- 1977SFR Yugoslavia’s Prime minister, Džemal Bijedić, his wife and six others are killed in a plane crash in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1978The European Court of Human Rights finds the United Kingdom government guilty of mistreating prisoners in Northern Ireland, but not guilty of torture.
- 2012A series of coordinated actions take place in protest against Stop Online Piracy Act and PROTECT IP Act.
View the complete list of historical events for January 18.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Hervey, Tristan Rogers, Melvil Poupaud, Todd Smith, Mike Newell, Luke Halpin, Daliah Lavi, Pierre Blanchar, Anna Umemiya, Zach Roerig.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 18, 1963.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Go Away Little Girl by Steve Lawrence as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1922 – Maila Nurmi, Finnish-American actress, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008); May 20, 1992 – Christian Antidormi, Australian actor; July 15, 1975 – K Brosas, Filipino actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 967