Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 1990 was a Thursday and it was the 18th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,933 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 336 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Dick Durock
- 1941Bobby Goldsboro
- 1941David Ruffin
- 1947Takeshi Kitano
- 1955Kevin Costner
- 1969Dave Bautista
- 1972Vinod Kambli
- 1979Jay Chou
- 1979Mark Anthony Fernandez
- 1991Britt McKillip
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1641François-Michel le Tellier, Marquis de Louvois, French politician, Secretary of State for War (d. 1691)
- 1915Syl Apps, Canadian pole vaulter, ice hockey player, and politician (d. 1998)
- 1923John Graham, British Army general (d. 2012)
- 1951Bob Latchford, English footballer
- 1954Jagdish Mali, Indian photographer (d. 2013)
- 1964Andrea Leand, American tennis player
- 1969Dave Bautista, American wrestler, mixed martial artist, and actor
- 1972Mike Lieberthal, American baseball player
- 1979Petra Yared, Australian actress
- 1983Amir Blumenfeld, Israeli-American comedian, actor, director, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1126Emperor Huizong abdicates the Chinese throne in favour of his son Emperor Qinzong.
- 1778James Cook is the first known European to discover the Hawaiian Islands, which he names the “Sandwich Islands”.
- 1788The first elements of the First Fleet carrying 736 convicts from England to Australia arrive at Botany Bay.
- 1884Dr. William Price attempts to cremate the body of his infant son, Jesus Christ Price, setting a legal precedent for cremation in the United Kingdom.
- 1886Modern hockey is born with the formation of The Hockey Association in England.
- 1944The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City hosts a jazz concert for the first time. The performers are Louis Armstrong, Benny Goodman, Lionel Hampton, Artie Shaw, Roy Eldridge and Jack Teagarden.
- 1955Chinese Civil War: Battle of Yijiangshan Islands is fought.
- 1958Willie O'Ree, the first African Canadian National Hockey League player, makes his NHL debut with the Boston Bruins.
- 1960Capital Airlines Flight 20 crashes into a farm in Charles City County, Virginia, killing all 50 aboard, the third fatal Capital Airlines crash in as many years.
- 1990Washington, D.C. Mayor Marion Barry is arrested for drug possession in an FBI sting.
View the complete list of historical events for January 18.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emma Watson, Bill Tapia, Sue Holderness, Harold Sakata, Bobby Troup, Charles S. Dutton, Melrose Bickerstaff, Andrés Calamaro, Robin Cousins, Errol Morris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 18, 1990.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Am I Supposed to Live Without You by Michael Bolton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 20, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1932 – Alfonso Arau, Mexican actor and director; December 31, 1928 – Siné, French singer and cartoonist; March 16, 1948 – Richard Desjardins, Canadian singer-songwriter and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961