Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1920 was a Monday and it was the 19th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,435 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Fritz Weaver
- 1932Richard Lester
- 1943Larry Clark
- 1959Jeff Pilson
- 1971Shawn Wayans
- 1972Joana Benedek
- 1977Benjamin Ayres
- 1981Bitsie Tulloch
- 1983Hikaru Utada
- 1992Mac Miller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1876Wakashima Gonshirō, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 21st Yokozuna (d. 1943)
- 1887Alexander Woollcott, American actor, playwright, and critic (d. 1943)
- 1893Magda Tagliaferro, Brazilian pianist and educator (d. 1986)
- 1948Frank McKenna, Canadian politician and diplomat, 27th Premier of New Brunswick
- 1955Paul Rodriguez, Mexican-American comedian and actor
- 1957Ottis Anderson, American football player and sprotscaster
- 1967Javier Cámara, Spanish actor and singer
- 1972Drea de Matteo, American actress
- 1984Jimmy Kébé, Malian footballer
- 1989Miles Addison, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 639Clovis II, king of Neustria and Burgundy, is crowned.
- 1520Sten Sture the Younger, the Regent of Sweden, is mortally wounded at the Battle of Bogesund.
- 1812Peninsular War: After a ten-day siege, Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington, orders British soldiers of the Light and third divisions to storm Ciudad Rodrigo.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Mill Springs – The Confederacy suffers its first significant defeat in the conflict.
- 1871Franco-Prussian War: In the Siege of Paris, Prussia wins the Battle of St. Quentin. Meanwhile, the French attempt to break the siege in the Battle of Buzenval will end unsuccessfully the following day.
- 1975An earthquake strikes Himachal Pradesh, India
- 1983The Apple Lisa, the first commercial personal computer from Apple Inc. to have a graphical user interface and a computer mouse, is announced.
- 1991Gulf War: Iraq fires a second Scud missile into Israel, causing 15 injuries.
- 1995After being struck by lightning the crew are forced to ditch Bristow Flight 56C. All 18 aboard are later rescued.
- 1996The barge North Cape oil spill occurs as an engine fire forces the tugboat Scandia ashore on Moonstone Beach in South Kingstown, Rhode Island.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lene Nystrøm, Ahron Villena, Forrest Compton, Marj Dusay, Graham Russell, Robert Adamson, DJ Webstar, Howard K. Smith, Ryōhei Kimura, Michael Haydn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 19, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 9, 1991 – Candela Vetrano, Argentinian actress and singer; March 25, 1943 – Paul Michael Glaser, American actor and director; October 19, 1925 – Bernard Hepton, English actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 892