Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1920 was a Monday and it was the 19th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,498 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Alexander Woollcott
- 1942Michael Crawford
- 1943Janis Joplin
- 1943Larry Clark
- 1944Shelley Fabares
- 1949Robert Palmer
- 1961William Ragsdale
- 1968Whitfield Crane
- 1970Udo Suzuki
- 1985Rika Ishikawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1813Henry Bessemer, English engineer and businessman (d. 1898)
- 1889Sophie Taeuber-Arp, Swiss painter and sculptor (d. 1943)
- 1956Carman, American singer-songwriter, actor, and television host
- 1969Luc Longley, Australian basketball player and coach
- 1972Drea de Matteo, American actress
- 1977Cocco, Japanese singer-songwriter
- 1983Hikaru Utada, American-Japanese singer-songwriter and producer
- 1984Karun Chandhok, Indian race car driver
- 1985Jake Allen, American football player
- 1993Gus Lewis, American-English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 639Clovis II, king of Neustria and Burgundy, is crowned.
- 1661Thomas Venner is hanged, drawn and quartered in London.
- 1812Peninsular War: After a ten-day siege, Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington, orders British soldiers of the Light and third divisions to storm Ciudad Rodrigo.
- 1871Franco-Prussian War: In the Siege of Paris, Prussia wins the Battle of St. Quentin. Meanwhile, the French attempt to break the siege in the Battle of Buzenval will end unsuccessfully the following day.
- 1883The first electric lighting system employing overhead wires, built by Thomas Edison, begins service at Roselle, New Jersey.
- 1893Henrik Ibsen’s play The Master Builder receives its premiere performance in Berlin.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces liberate the Łódź Ghetto. Of more than 200,000 inhabitants in 1940, less than 900 had survived the Nazi occupation.
- 1974China gain control over all the Paracel Islands after a military engagement between the naval forces of the People’s Republic of China and Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam)
- 1995After being struck by lightning the crew are forced to ditch Bristow Flight 56C. All 18 aboard are later rescued.
- 2007Turkish Journalist Hrant Dink is assassinated in front of his newspaper’s office by 17-year-old Turkish ultra-nationalist Ogün Samast.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hanna Ralph, Sigrid Holmquist, Kat Graham, Bess Armstrong, Greg Brown, Tom Gibis, Lindsay McCaul, Pat Kilbane, Richard Roundtree, Paul Bettany.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 19, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 6, 1947 – Alan Dale, New Zealand actor; June 11, 1969 – Steven Drozd, American singer-songwriter and actor (The Flaming Lips); January 2, 1925 – Giacomo Furia, Italian actor and screenwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890