Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of January 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 2, 1969 was a Thursday and it was the 2nd day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,583 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 596 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Giacomo Furia
- 1952Christine Lavin
- 1956John Bedford Lloyd
- 1961Gabrielle Carteris
- 1966Kate Hodge
- 1967Tia Carrere
- 1971Yutaka Takenouchi
- 1974Tamao Satō
- 1975David Sandström
- 1975Dax Shepard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 2.
- 1914Noor Inayat Khan, Russian-English SOE agent (d. 1944)
- 1918Willi Graf, German activist (d. 1943)
- 1935David McKee, English author and illustrator
- 1940Saud bin Faisal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Saudi Arabian economist and politician, Saudi Arabian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 2015)
- 1955Agathonas Iakovidis, Greek singer
- 1967Tia Carrere, American actress and singer
- 1969Karl-Heinz Grasser, Austrian politician, 16th Finance Minister of Austria
- 1980Melvin Holwijn, Dutch footballer
- 1983Kate Bosworth, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1986Ediz Bahtiyaroğlu, Turkish-Bosnian footballer (d. 2012)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1860The discovery of the planet Vulcan is announced at a meeting of the French Academy of Sciences in Paris, France.
- 1911A gun battle in the East End of London left two dead and sparked a political row over the involvement of then-Home Secretary Winston Churchill.
- 1927Angered by the anti-clerical provisions of the Mexican Constitution of 1917, Catholic rebels in Mexico rebelled against the government.
- 1945World War II: Nuremberg, Germany (in German, Nürnberg) is severely bombed by Allied forces.
- 1974United States President Richard Nixon signs a bill lowering the maximum U.S. speed limit to 55 MPH in order to conserve gasoline during an OPEC embargo.
- 1975Bangladeshi Marxist leader Siraj Sikder is arrested and dies while in police custody.
- 1976The Gale of January 1976 begins, which results in coastal flooding around the southern North Sea coasts, resulting in at least 82 deaths and US$1.3 billion in damage.
- 1993Sri Lankan Civil War: The Sri Lanka Navy kill 35-100 civilians on the Jaffna Lagoon.
- 2006An explosion in a coal mine in Sago, West Virginia traps and kills 12 miners, while leaving one miner in critical condition.
- 2013Barack Obama signs the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012.
View the complete list of historical events for January 2.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 2 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny McBride, Kyle Jean-Baptiste, Alain Cuny, John Orchard, Jonny Diaz, Edward Anhalt, Long John Baldry, Último Dragón, Shannon Rubicam, Harvey Atkin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 2 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 2, 1969.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 27, 1970 – Joseph Fiennes, English actor; July 17, 1975 – Darude, Finnish DJ and producer; September 1, 1976 – Babydaddy, American singer-songwriter and producer (Scissor Sisters).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965