Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of January 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 20, 1976 was a Tuesday and it was the 20th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,009 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 508 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Graham Stark
- 1923Nora Brockstedt
- 1923Slim Whitman
- 1926Patricia Neal
- 1929Arte Johnson
- 1955Hiromi Ōta
- 1963James Denton
- 1967Eric Quizon
- 1980Kim Jeong-hoon
- 1983Mari Yaguchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 20.
- 1573Simon Marius, German astronomer and academic (d. 1624)
- 1878Ruth St. Denis, American dancer (d. 1968)
- 1920DeForest Kelley, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1926David Tudor, American pianist and composer (d. 1996)
- 1939Chandra Wickramasinghe, Sri Lankan-English mathematician, astronomer, and biologist
- 1946Vladimír Merta, Czech singer-songwriter, guitarist, and journalist
- 1959Tami Hoag, American author
- 1960Apa Sherpa, Nepalese-American mountaineer
- 1965Anton Weissenbacher, Romanian footballer
- 1981Daniel Cudmore, Canadian actor and stuntman
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649Charles I of England goes on trial for treason and other “high crimes”.
- 1783The Kingdom of Great Britain signs a peace treaty with France and Spain, officially ending hostilities in the American Revolutionary War (also known as the American War of Independence).
- 1887The United States Senate allows the Navy to lease Pearl Harbor as a naval base.
- 1936Edward VIII becomes King of the United Kingdom.
- 1942World War II: At the Wannsee Conference held in the Berlin suburb of Wannsee, senior Nazi German officials discuss the implementation of the “Final Solution to the Jewish question”.
- 1949Point Four Program a program for economic aid to poor countries announced by United States President Harry S. Truman in his inaugural address for a full term as President.
- 1960Hendrik Verwoerd announces a plebiscite on whether South Africa should become a Republic.
- 1972Pakistan launched its Nuclear weapons program few weeks after its defeat in Bangladesh Liberation War and Indo-Pakistani War of 1971.
- 1992Air Inter Flight 148, an Airbus A320-111, crashes into a mountain near Strasbourg, France killing 87 of the 96 people on board. A design flaw in the computer mode selection system resulted in the crew selecting the wrong rate of descent.
- 2006Witnesses report seeing a bottlenose whale swimming in the River Thames, the first time the species had been seen in the Thames since records began in 1913.
View the complete list of historical events for January 20.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 20 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Al Snow, Margaret Agnes Bunn, Christopher Allport, Ann Magnuson, Alfred Gough, Helen Kane, Nabil Abou-Harb, Richard Quine, Bobby Bandiera, Buck Dharma.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 20 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 20, 1976.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘Mahogany’ (Do You Know Where You’re Going To) by Diana Ross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 24, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 29, 1953 – Ken Burns, American director and producer; October 9, 1969 – PJ Harvey, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; June 23, 1965 – Mitch Longley, American actor and stuntman.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 989