Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1996 was a Monday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 300 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,736 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Diana Dill
- 1930Mariví Bilbao
- 1936Nyree Dawn Porter
- 1951Steve J. Spears
- 1956John Wesley Shipp
- 1959Linda Blair
- 1977Mario Domm
- 1981Ben Moody
- 1981Beverley Mitchell
- 1993Tommy Knight
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1890Vinko Žganec, Croatian lawyer and musicologist (d. 1976)
- 1897Rosa Ponselle, American soprano and actress (d. 1981)
- 1904George Balanchine, Russian-American dancer, choreographer, and director, co-founded the New York City Ballet (d. 1983)
- 1937Edén Pastora, Nicaraguan politician
- 1945Arthur Beetson, Australian rugby player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1962Eric Schaeffer, American actor and director
- 1967Nick Gillingham, English swimmer
- 1981Guy Wilks, English race car driver
- 1993Tasuku Nagase, Japanese actor
- 1998Silentó, American rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 613Eight-month-old Constantine is crowned as co-emperor (Caesar) by his father Heraclius at Constantinople.
- 1689The Convention Parliament convenes to determine whether James II and VII, the last Roman Catholic monarch of England, Ireland and Scotland, had vacated the thrones when he fled to France in 1688.
- 1877Arthur Tooth, an Anglican clergyman is taken into custody after being prosecuted for using ritualist practices.
- 1889Columbia Phonograph is formed in Washington, D.C.
- 1957Israel withdraws from the Sinai Peninsula.
- 1968Operation Igloo White, a US electronic surveillance system to stop communist infiltration into South Vietnam begins installation.
- 1969A gunman attempts to assassinate Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev.
- 1991Gulf War: Three Scuds and one Patriot missile hit Ramat Gan in Israel, injuring 96 people. Three elderly people die of heart attacks.
- 2002Kmart becomes the largest retailer in United States history to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- 2007At least 88 people are killed when two car bombs explode in the Bab Al-Sharqi market in central Baghdad, Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Edward Petherbridge, Roxie Roker, Diana Rigg, Jason Wade, Thore Schölermann, Meja, Paul Sorvino, Trevor St. John, S. Janaki, Yuri Mitsui.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 22, 1996.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 27, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1914 – Larry J. Blake, American actor (d. 1982); May 21, 1957 – Johann Carlo, American actress; June 24, 1967 – Sherry Stringfield, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915