Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1996 was a Monday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 273 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,763 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 263 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Leslie Sarony
- 1934Bill Bixby
- 1936Nyree Dawn Porter
- 1952Ace Vergel
- 1959Linda Blair
- 1965Chintara Sukapatana
- 1968Frank Leboeuf
- 1972Gabriel Macht
- 1972Namrata Shirodkar
- 1972Romi Park
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1875D. W. Griffith, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1948)
- 1887Helen Hoyt, American poet and author (d. 1972)
- 1907Mary Dresselhuys, Dutch actress (d. 2004)
- 1915Heinrich Albertz, German theologian and politician, Mayor of Berlin (d. 1993)
- 1935Alexander Men, Russian priest and scholar (d. 1990)
- 1957Rene Requiestas, Filipino comedian and actor (d. 1993)
- 1962Jimmy Herring, American guitarist (Widespread Panic, The Dead, and Phil Lesh and Friends)
- 1963Andrei Tchmil, Russian-Belgian cyclist and politician
- 1980Christopher Masterson, American actor and producer
- 1998Silentó, American rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 613Eight-month-old Constantine is crowned as co-emperor (Caesar) by his father Heraclius at Constantinople.
- 1506The first contingent of 150 Swiss Guards arrives at the Vatican.
- 1863The January Uprising breaks out in Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. The aim of the national movement is to regain Polish–Lithuanian–Ruthenian Commonwealth from occupation by Russia.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Isandlwana: Zulu troops decisively defeat British troops.
- 1905Bloody Sunday in Saint Petersburg, beginning of the 1905 revolution.
- 1946In Iran, Qazi Muhammad declares the independent people’s Republic of Mahabad at Chahar Cheragh Square in the Kurdish city of Mahabad. He is the new president and Haji Baba Sheikh is the prime minister.
- 1970The Boeing 747, the world’s first “jumbo jet”, enters commercial service for launch customer Pan American Airways with its maiden voyage from John F. Kennedy International Airport to London Heathrow Airport.
- 1984The Apple Macintosh, the first consumer computer to popularize the computer mouse and the graphical user interface, is introduced during Super Bowl XVIII with its famous “1984” television commercial.
- 1991Gulf War: Three Scuds and one Patriot missile hit Ramat Gan in Israel, injuring 96 people. Three elderly people die of heart attacks.
- 2006Evo Morales is inaugurated as President of Bolivia, becoming the country’s first indigenous president.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kenneth Mitchell, Verdine White, David Alan Grier, Trisha Yearwood, Peter Buck, Angelica Agurbash, Michael Swan, Franca Raimondi, Harvey Weinstein, Carrie Brownstein.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 22, 1996.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 27, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1979 – Sam Atwell, Australian actor and director; April 17, 1923 – Gianni Raimondi, Italian tenor and actor (d. 2008); December 15, 1966 – Manos Papayiannis, Greek model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970