Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1996 was a Monday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,665 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 260 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Leslie Sarony
- 1897Rosa Ponselle
- 1907Mary Dresselhuys
- 1959Linda Blair
- 1972Gabriel Macht
- 1972Romi Park
- 1976TJ Trinidad
- 1977Mario Domm
- 1980Christopher Masterson
- 1986Daniel Wayne Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1263Ibn Taymiyyah, Syirian scholar and theologian (d. 1328)
- 1904George Balanchine, Russian-American dancer, choreographer, and director, co-founded the New York City Ballet (d. 1983)
- 1933Yuri Chesnokov, Russian volleyball player and coach (d. 2010)
- 1937Edén Pastora, Nicaraguan politician
- 1955Timothy R. Ferguson, American politician
- 1967Nick Gillingham, English swimmer
- 1968Heath, Japanese singer-songwriter and bass player (X Japan)
- 1975Balthazar Getty, American actor and producer
- 1984Ubaldo Jiménez, Dominican baseball player
- 1989Rūta Gajauskaitė, Lithuanian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1824The Ashantis defeat British forces in the Gold Coast.
- 1849Second Anglo-Sikh War: The Siege of Multan ends after nine months when the last Sikh defenders of Multan, Punjab, surrender.
- 1863The January Uprising breaks out in Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. The aim of the national movement is to regain Polish–Lithuanian–Ruthenian Commonwealth from occupation by Russia.
- 1919Act Zluky is signed, unifying the Ukrainian People’s Republic and the West Ukrainian National Republic.
- 1924Ramsay MacDonald becomes the first Labour Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1947KTLA, the first commercial television station west of the Mississippi River, begins operation in Hollywood.
- 1968Apollo 5 lifts off carrying the first Lunar module into space.
- 1971The Singapore Declaration, one of the two most important documents to the uncodified constitution of the Commonwealth of Nations, is issued.
- 1990Robert Tappan Morris is convicted of releasing the 1988 Internet Computer worm.
- 1995Israeli–Palestinian conflict: Beit Lid massacre: In central Israel, near Netanya, two suicide bombers from the Gaza Strip blow themselves up at a military transit point killing 19 Israelis.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Seger, Roscoe Lee Browne, Hiroshi Mikami, Robin Schulz, Heather Thomas, Alan Halsall, Domenico Modugno, Dalvin DeGrate, Meja, Alison Goldfrapp.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 22, 1996.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 27, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1972 – Brad Paisley, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; August 2, 1957 – Butch Vig, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Garbage and Spooner); November 27, 1940 – John Alderton, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939