Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1996 was a Monday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,707 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 261 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1875D. W. Griffith
- 1930Mariví Bilbao
- 1934Vijay Anand
- 1948Northern Calloway
- 1957Rene Requiestas
- 1961Daniel Johnston
- 1962Eric Schaeffer
- 1975Balthazar Getty
- 1980Christopher Masterson
- 1984Raica Oliveira
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1788Lord Byron, English poet and playwright (d. 1824)
- 1858Beatrice Webb, English sociologist and economist (d. 1943)
- 1898Sergei Eisenstein, Russian director and screenwriter (d. 1948)
- 1902Daniel Kinsey, American hurdler, coach, and academic (d. 1970)
- 1907Douglas Corrigan, American pilot and engineer (d. 1995)
- 1957Mike Bossy, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1965Diane Lane, American actress
- 1972Romi Park, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1977Jono Gibbes, New Zealand rugby player and coach
- 1989Rūta Gajauskaitė, Lithuanian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 613Eight-month-old Constantine is crowned as co-emperor (Caesar) by his father Heraclius at Constantinople.
- 1849Second Anglo-Sikh War: The Siege of Multan ends after nine months when the last Sikh defenders of Multan, Punjab, surrender.
- 1889Columbia Phonograph is formed in Washington, D.C.
- 1901Edward VII is proclaimed King after the death of his mother, Queen Victoria.
- 1906SS Valencia runs aground on rocks on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, killing more than 130.
- 1919Act Zluky is signed, unifying the Ukrainian People’s Republic and the West Ukrainian National Republic.
- 1968Apollo 5 lifts off carrying the first Lunar module into space.
- 1973A chartered Boeing 707 explodes in flames upon landing at Kano Airport, Nigeria, killing 176.
- 1984The Apple Macintosh, the first consumer computer to popularize the computer mouse and the graphical user interface, is introduced during Super Bowl XVIII with its famous “1984” television commercial.
- 2015An explosion near a civilian trolleybus in the city of Donetsk kills at least thirteen people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lauren Holly, Barry Gibb, Dhondup Wangchen, Eva Le Gallienne, James Morgan, Samantha Eggar, Jade Esteban Estrada, Kei Tanaka, Robert Middleton, Sasha Mitchell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 22, 1996.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 27, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1956 – Dwight Hicks, American football player and actor; December 22, 1989 – Jordin Sparks, American singer-songwriter and actress; March 30, 1975 – Haluk Piyes, German actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917