Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1937 was a Saturday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,253 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 991 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Ernie Kovacs
- 1943Gil Gerard
- 1950Richard Dean Anderson
- 1954Edward Ka-Spel
- 1962Richard Roxburgh
- 1971Marc Nelson
- 1974Rebekah Elmaloglou
- 1974Sampsa Astala
- 1977Kamal Heer
- 1987The Avener
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1786Auguste de Montferrand, French-Russian architect, designed Saint Isaac’s Cathedral and Alexander Column (d. 1858)
- 1855John Browning, American weapons designer, founded Browning Arms Company (d. 1926)
- 1881Luisa Casati, Italian model (d. 1957)
- 1884George McManus, American cartoonist (d. 1954)
- 1897William Stephenson, Canadian captain and spy (d. 1989)
- 1929John Polanyi, German-Canadian chemist and academic; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1954Richard Finch, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (KC and the Sunshine Band)
- 1964Mariska Hargitay, American actress and producer
- 1967Naim Süleymanoğlu, Bulgarian-Turkish weightlifter and politician
- 1968Petr Korda, Czech-Monacan tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1570James Stewart, 1st Earl of Moray, regent for the infant King James VI of Scotland, is assassinated by firearm, the first recorded instance of such.
- 1719The Principality of Liechtenstein is created within the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1855The first bridge over the Mississippi River opens in what is now Minneapolis, a crossing made today by the Hennepin Avenue Bridge.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: the Battle of Rorke’s Drift ends.
- 1897Elva Zona Heaster is found dead in Greenbrier County, West Virginia. The resulting murder trial of her husband is perhaps the only case in United States history where the alleged testimony of a ghost helped secure a conviction.
- 1899Emilio Aguinaldo is sworn in as President of the First Philippine Republic.
- 1899The Malolos Constitution is inaugurated, establishing the First Philippine Republic.
- 1937In Moscow, 17 leading Communists go on trial accused of participating in a plot led by Leon Trotsky to overthrow Joseph Stalin’s regime and assassinate its leaders.
- 1960The bathyscaphe USS Trieste breaks a depth record by descending to 10911 m in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1973United States President Richard Nixon announces that a peace accord has been reached in Vietnam.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heather Langenkamp, Nick Broomfield, Zac Efron, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Alison Carroll, Mamiko Noto, Kelly Curtis, Yoon Eun-hye, Ernest Tubb, Ginger Rogers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 23, 1937.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1972 – Daniel Casey, English actor; March 17, 1969 – Patricia Ford, American model and actress; October 6, 1986 – Tereza Kerndlová, Czech singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 898