Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1937 was a Saturday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,221 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 990 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Luisa Casati
- 1898Randolph Scott
- 1953Robin Zander
- 1954Richard Finch
- 1972Ewen Bremner
- 1976Tsuyoshi Muro
- 1977Kamal Heer
- 1981Julia Jones
- 1986Yukie Kawamura
- 1987The Avener
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1897Georg Kulenkampff, German violinist (d. 1948)
- 1897Margarete Schütte-Lihotzky, Austrian architect (d. 2000)
- 1907Hideki Yukawa, Japanese physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1981)
- 1920Walter Frederick Morrison, American businessman; invented the Frisbee (d. 2010)
- 1943Özhan Canaydın, Turkish basketball player and businessman (d. 2010)
- 1960Patrick de Gayardon, French sky diver (d. 1998)
- 1973Epi Quizon, Filipino actor
- 1981Sarai, American rapper and actress
- 1985Dong Fangzhuo, Chinese footballer
- 1987The Avener, French DJ and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1546Having published nothing for eleven years, François Rabelais publishes the Tiers Livre, his sequel to Gargantua and Pantagruel.
- 1556The deadliest earthquake in history, the Shaanxi earthquake, hits Shaanxi province, China. The death toll may have been as high as 830,000.
- 1719The Principality of Liechtenstein is created within the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1795After an extraordinary charge across the frozen Zuiderzee, the French cavalry captured 14 Dutch ships and 850 guns, in a rare occurrence of a battle between ships and cavalry
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: the Battle of Rorke’s Drift ends.
- 1900Second Boer War: The Battle of Spion Kop between the forces of the South African Republic and the Orange Free State and British forces ends in a British defeat.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Rabaul begins, the first fighting of the New Guinea campaign.
- 1943World War II: The Battle of Mount Austen, the Galloping Horse, and the Sea Horse on Guadalcanal during the Guadalcanal Campaign ends.
- 1958After a general uprising and rioting in the streets, President Marcos Pérez Jiménez leaves Venezuela.
- 1986The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducts its first members: Little Richard, Chuck Berry, James Brown, Ray Charles, Fats Domino, The Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keith Hampshire, Kether Donohue, Bianca Jagger, Judy Carne, Denis O'Hare, Tiny Ron Taylor, Joe Flynn, Vincent Winter, Sandy Andolong, Angeli Gonzales.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 23, 1937.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 12, 1974 – Matt Barela, American wrestler and actor; December 26, 1960 – Temuera Morrison, New Zealand actor; July 29, 1982 – Dominic Burgess, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 900