Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1937 was a Saturday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 271 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,314 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 993 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Larri Thomas
- 1939Sonny Chiba
- 1950Richard Dean Anderson
- 1951David Patrick Kelly
- 1954Edward Ka-Spel
- 1962Richard Roxburgh
- 1964Mariska Hargitay
- 1971Marc Nelson
- 1976Angelica Lee
- 1985Doutzen Kroes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1783Stendhal, French author (d. 1842)
- 1809Veer Surendra Sai, Indian activist (d. 1884)
- 1915W. Arthur Lewis, Saint Lucian-Barbadian economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1991)
- 1929Filaret, Ukrainian patriarch
- 1942Herman Tjeenk Willink, Dutch judge and politician
- 1945Mike Harris, Canadian politician, 22nd Premier of Ontario
- 1946Arnoldo Alemán, Nicaraguan lawyer and politician, President of Nicaragua
- 1962Elvira Lindo, Spanish journalist and author
- 1964Mario Roberge, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1973Epi Quizon, Filipino actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 393Roman Emperor Theodosius I proclaims his eight-year-old son Honorius co-emperor.
- 1368In a coronation ceremony, Zhu Yuanzhang ascends the throne of China as the Hongwu Emperor, initiating Ming dynasty rule over China that would last for three centuries.
- 1656Blaise Pascal publishes the first of his Lettres provinciales.
- 1719The Principality of Liechtenstein is created within the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1870In Montana, U.S. cavalrymen kill 173 Native Americans, mostly women and children, in what becomes known as the Marias Massacre.
- 1920The Netherlands refuses to surrender the exiled Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany to the Allies.
- 1943World War II: Troops of Montgomery’s Eighth Army capture Tripoli in Libya from the German–Italian Panzer Army.
- 1960The bathyscaphe USS Trieste breaks a depth record by descending to 10911 m in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1968North Korea seizes the USS Pueblo, claiming the ship had violated its territorial waters while spying.
- 1986The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducts its first members: Little Richard, Chuck Berry, James Brown, Ray Charles, Fats Domino, The Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara O'Neil, Mariano Raffo, Jean-Claude Van Damme, David Della Rocco, Emilia McCarthy, Ralph Meeker, Ulrich Noethen, Deborah Walley, Kaori Iida, Tallulah Bankhead.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 23, 1937.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1938 – Michael Murphy, American actor; May 6, 1948 – Robert Eyer, American actor (d. 2005); November 29, 1951 – Roger Troutman, American singer-songwriter and producer (Zapp) (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 878