Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1937 was a Saturday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,280 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 992 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Randolph Scott
- 1943Gil Gerard
- 1954Edward Ka-Spel
- 1954Richard Finch
- 1962Richard Roxburgh
- 1963Gail O'Grady
- 1974Tiffani Thiessen
- 1976Tsuyoshi Muro
- 1985Doutzen Kroes
- 1987Felicia Brandström
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1719John Landen, English mathematician and theorist (d. 1790)
- 1923Cot Deal, American baseball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1943Özhan Canaydın, Turkish basketball player and businessman (d. 2010)
- 1950Richard Dean Anderson, American actor, producer, and composer
- 1953Antonio Villaraigosa, American politician, 41st Mayor of Los Angeles
- 1954Edward Ka-Spel, English singer-songwriter
- 1964Bharrat Jagdeo, Guyanese economist and politician, 7th President of Guyana
- 1976Harmen Fraanje, Dutch pianist
- 1981Sarai, American rapper and actress
- 1985Dong Fangzhuo, Chinese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264In the conflict between King Henry III of England and his rebellious barons led by Simon de Montfort, King Louis IX of France issues the Mise of Amiens, a one-sided decision in favour of Henry that later leads to the Second Barons’ War.
- 1546Having published nothing for eleven years, François Rabelais publishes the Tiers Livre, his sequel to Gargantua and Pantagruel.
- 1656Blaise Pascal publishes the first of his Lettres provinciales.
- 1855The 1855 Wairarapa earthquake and tsunami leaves nine dead in New Zealand.
- 1870In Montana, U.S. cavalrymen kill 173 Native Americans, mostly women and children, in what becomes known as the Marias Massacre.
- 1943Duke Ellington plays at Carnegie Hall in New York City for the first time.
- 1943World War II: Troops of Montgomery’s Eighth Army capture Tripoli in Libya from the German–Italian Panzer Army.
- 1958After a general uprising and rioting in the streets, President Marcos Pérez Jiménez leaves Venezuela.
- 1967Milton Keynes (England) is founded as a new town by Order in Council, with a planning brief to become a city of 250,000 people. Its initial designated area enclosed three existing towns and twenty one villages.
- 2014A fire breaks out in a L'Isle Verte, Quebec elderly home, killing 28 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Mark Ainsley, Fred Ridgeway, Jeannette Charles, Jožo Ráž, Reg Livermore, Nivek Ogre, Tom Keifer, Sapphire Elia, John Squire, Luigi Lo Cascio.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 23, 1937.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1983 – Nikos Ganos, Greek singer and model; July 20, 1945 – John Lodge, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (The Moody Blues); August 17, 1951 – Robert Joy, Canadian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910