Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1937 was a Thursday and it was the 28th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,208 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 989 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Hiroshi Teshigahara
- 1929Acker Bilk
- 1945Marthe Keller
- 1952Tomokazu Miura
- 1959Frank Darabont
- 1962Sam Phillips
- 1965Lynda Boyd
- 1975Tanya Chua
- 1980Nick Carter
- 1981Elijah Wood
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1957Frank Skinner, English comedian, actor, and author
- 1968Sarah McLachlan, Canadian singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1975Hiroshi Kamiya, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1976Mark Madsen, American basketball player
- 1977Matt DeVries, American guitarist
- 1979Ali Boulala, Swedish skateboarder
- 1980Michael Hastings, American journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1981Elijah Wood, American actor and producer
- 1984Andre Iguodala, American basketball player
- 1990Zhang Kailin, Chinese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1077Walk to Canossa: The excommunication of Henry IV, Holy Roman Emperor is lifted.
- 1573Articles of the Warsaw Confederation are signed, sanctioning freedom of religion in Poland.
- 1724The Russian Academy of Sciences is founded in St. Petersburg by Peter the Great, and implemented by Senate decree. It is called the St. Petersburg Academy of Sciences until 1917.
- 1846The Battle of Aliwal, India, is won by British troops commanded by Sir Harry Smith.
- 1887In a snowstorm at Fort Keogh, Montana, the world’s largest snowflakes are reported, 15 in wide and 8 in thick.
- 1896Walter Arnold of East Peckham, Kent, becomes the first person to be convicted of speeding. He was fined one shilling, plus costs, for speeding at 8 mph, thereby exceeding the contemporary speed limit of 2 mph.
- 1922Knickerbocker Storm, Washington D.C.'s biggest snowfall, causes the city’s greatest loss of life when the roof of the Knickerbocker Theatre collapses.
- 1938The World Land Speed Record on a public road is broken by Rudolf Caracciola in the Mercedes-Benz W195 at a speed of 432.7 km/h.
- 1977The first day of the Great Lakes Blizzard of 1977 which dumps 10 ft of snow in one-day in Upstate New York, with Buffalo, Syracuse, Watertown, and surrounding areas most affected.
- 1981Ronald Reagan lifts remaining domestic petroleum price and allocation controls in the United States helping to end the 1979 energy crisis and begin the 1980s oil glut.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fernando Fernán Gómez, Landry Bender, Shirish Kunder, Rodrigo, Leos Carax, Katie Armiger, Anouska Hempel, Frankie Muniz, Maulik Pancholy, Henry Cavill.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 28, 1937.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1940 – Lepa Lukić, Serbian singer; June 21, 2001 – Eleanor Worthington Cox, English actress and singer; August 30, 1922 – Regina Resnik, American soprano and actress (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 919